Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I want to be in a polygamous relationship with my girl. I love her and she loves me but I don't get enough fuck. How do I tell her / ask her about this

Bumping with tits and ass

oh my god those tiddies

Try jerking off instead and don't ruin a good thing.

dude this isnt utah, just say with one girl and cheat if you have to

If you're trying to have it so you can have multiple partners and she is just with you good luck it won't ever happen unless you're in some religious cult shit.

If you want to have somewhat of an open relationship (you fuck who you want and she fucks who she wants) good fucking luck with that. It's more likely to happen but the worst person to have that type of relationship with is people you're emotionally attached to and seeking to have a long term relationship with. It will fail.

You can just be a faggot and cheat or fap more.

op forgot to bump with tiddies

I beat off 3 to 4 times a day

It's not cheating if you have permission

trolls need not apply

so did she give you permission then?

okay I'll bite just in case you're actually functionally retarded

Why would I be on Sup Forums asking for advice if she already gave me permission

Do you even know how women?
She wouldn't be down for it, on top of that they'll talk and share stories about you and other guys, eventually deciding they no longer need you. They'll break up with you, stay friends and you'll be alone at home jacking off.

>It's not cheating if you have permission
to me that sounded like you already asked her

>implying it's b8
Well if you wanna be a dumb faggot and ask her, don't come bitching to us when she says no and breaks up with you a week later.
Women talk to each other, it goes one of two ways.
>they get along and decide they're both better than this, making them move on
>they butt heads constantly trying to one up each other and it'll be physically, mentally and emotionally strenuous on you

let me tell you what will happen.

you will not get laid.

she will get a ton of dick.

you will be upset and ask her if you can go back to monogamy.

she will tell you she likes things the way they are.

you will burn with jealousy because of all the giant dicks boring your chick's vag into a cavernous plowhole and eventually you'll leave or kill yourself.

Here's the thing, it's totally doable, but if you have to ask us, you're probably not smooth enough and ready to do it yet.

But if you really feel like you need it, you need to also be okay with losing your current relationship. You can't date another girl when your current girl thinks you will bend if she leaves you. By not being afraid of your current gf leaving, you have more power and perceived value in the relationship. Then use logic to calmly describe how it would make you happy and it's what you really want and really get in her head that this is how you really feel.

I think OP was hoping for a two girlfriends and just him.
Either way she'll take it as "Well I guess I can go get some niggerdick"

>she will get a ton of dick.

Getting jealous is something you need to get over if you want to make this work. It's as simple as girls use sex as a bartering tool to get support romantically, financially, emotionally, etc. A girl isn't going to get what a guy gets out of random sex, it's not their nature to sleep around. At the end of the day, her sleeping around makes her unhappy. Girls don't think like us, they think like girls, and under their exterior that they fight to keep up through feminism and liberation, they are still women and act like women.

a girl will maximize her comfort and the comfort of her offspring. within monogamy, she will attempt to find a mate to procreate with who can also provide. in a poly scenario she can find a mate to provide comfort and another mate to provide good offspring because the chump will raise the child. so i disagree with your prediction. she will fuck the alphas and get everything else from the beta at home.

The difference being women can also fuck random dudes out of pure spite. If OP did manage to get his girlfriend to agree to it by some miracle, she would instantly go and hate fuck some random dude at a bar. Probably even get fucking spitroasted.

user called it
at least she'll get sum good niggacock, feeling sry for u op, gl

>in a poly scenario she can find a mate to provide comfort and another mate to provide good offspring because the chump will raise the child

She can't because that's a single mother. You don't have to stay with a girl with a child, now what is she to do? Girls want to get pregnant from the guy they are with, it's a way to pin them down, further discouraging them from leaving her unstable.

>The difference being women can also fuck random dudes out of pure spite.

And if you learn to not be jealous, she has nothing to gain by doing this. It won't make her happy to get fucked by random dudes if you're not jealous. She can go out and get all the dick she wants, unlike us guys, we can't get all the pussy we want as easily, but when we do get pussy, we are satisfied as men, we don't need the security of a woman after we've been laid. Women don't think like us, believe me, theres a reason so many men have more than one girl and why that number is higher than girls who have two guys.