What is the best thing about Sup Forums in your opinion?

What is the best thing about Sup Forums in your opinion?

that i hate everyone here and for some reason when i get drunk i go here

Creepshot threads

i don't feel so alone here

That more often than not the reccomendation for someone in need of advice is to commit suicide. Kill yourself.

Dank meme's combined with mommy's tenndies all was make my day

Jessie slaughter is why I like Sup Forums

if dis another youtuber den go fuck of to reddit

Are u samefagging m8

9 replies 9 posters

yeah he is

i like that i can meet other virgins here

The best thing about Sup Forums is...um...uhhh....oh...wait no....yeah I got nothing.

best? probably the potential.

worst? the waste.

That its completely anonymous and i get to verbally abuse every other fuck on this board.

I work at a mall, retail, at a kiosk selling children's toys. I fucking hate children and their stupid ass breeding parents.

Whenever i verbally abuse someone on here i like to pretend they were a customer from work earlier today.

Also if youre a teen parent, fuck you you dumb stupid bitch. Learn to birth control and stop leeching off your pussy ass parents' money

Just go to /r/Sup Forums (not memeing).

the banter. stopped me from an hero many times.

/thread

sometimes when all the weebs are sleeping i feel like not 100% of this place is fags

I come to Sup Forums for the lulz but I question if there are any keks like it use to be

when i get drunk i post sk8 and cars.

you guys ready?

i keeps it realz like that.

Its like drugs, its kewl first but everytime you comeback you reslize a bit more its boring and reletitive until it kills you either emotionally or physically, you say you will never come back again but youre still here, wasting your life again

I like the dank memes and the nudes

I like you. Post whatever the fuck you want. It's supposed to be random for fuck's sake. Not the same four thread over and over again.

post something dope or shut up. you sound like a bitch.

dude. im going nuts right now. this is my thread. fuck the OP.

At least im not posting shit designs

The way everyone is such a huge dick to each other, but no one really takes offense to it. It's called Sup Forums Sup Forumsromance and the got damn memes

fucker. fuck you. thats a custom coachbuilt enzo. eat a dick.

You go your hardest son.

yeah dog you know it.

The sense of humor is good, and ylyl threads are almost always up : ^)

this has to be one of the better threads in a while

i didnt know eminem used to skate

some misc images tossed in here and there.

shit man, he might have. SLAYER guys SLAYER.

make your posts chill and images chiller. simple rule of life.

you seem like a skater. i plan on picking it up soon. i'm 24. what do you think about skating?

The company you never get in the outside world

i have no idea how to sk8 but i fucking love it, not many 6'5" sk8ers out there. something about the manipulation of kinetic energy that gets me randy.

that is what all my skater friends tell me. they fucking love it. any tips for a newb skater, user?

Traploving and niggerhating

trips of truth

nope.

I hate this place but when I'm not here my mind is filled with morbidity so here I am.

stupid fuckwads.

Old memories

>the PICS U WERENT SUPOSED TO SHARE threads
>the YLYL threads
>The WHAT IS THE BEST THING ABOUT Sup Forums IN YOUR OPINION threads

>bitches
>doesnt do anything except complain

make dank posts or shut up. bitching without doing anything about it is worse that what you are saying.

fucking loser.

That everything here goes out after 24h

get a fucking life you piece of shit.

yeah pretty much. thats why this place has become a shithole. too many people bumping shitty threads and bumping out decent ones.

i got 420chan on a different tab. fuck me, 420 Sup Forums 3 million times better than this fucking place. i'm just really drunk.

a frame time.

german threads

98% of the userbase of 4chen are weak timid little faggots.

man up or die bitches.

mfw you guys dont even hiffwe.

420chan fucking sucks

lack of asian users
fucking faggots all them chinks should die theyre worse than niggers

what because there isnt the same 85 threads every 30 seconds? ones where you have to actually think about your posts and make appropriate responses.

yeah i know that probably sucks. but thats why youre here and not on Interpol's blessed ground.

>typical 4pen post

how do you ever expect to crawl out of the cesspools with an attitude like that?

faggot.

Found the chink

thanks for the contribution.

ditto

>used to be the occasional OC.
Now absolutely nothing

what about OC? you wanna take that up with my reuben?

or this.

>complains about X
>doesnt post X
>or anything

dont you have a ylyl/ama/fb/shouldnt share/kek/cuck/shitty fucking garbage thread you have to get back to?