Staying up browsing Sup Forums

> Staying up browsing Sup Forums
> 1 AM
> Edit All The Sad Parts is playing
> Keep being reminded that I have no friends
> Only friends are here on Sup Forums
Any reason not to just end it now Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm your friend, user.

Closest thing to a friend I will ever get and yet I don't know you.

what about your family? Why pass on your pain to them.

Hey you're not alone.

There are thousands probably millions who feel the way you do now. We're all alone together, user. That's what matters, that's why you shouldn't end it.

Your friends are right here. We always have been.

What about them? Sure they're there but not most of the time. They can't talk to me because work and shit. Sister is married. The others live somewhere else and don't put up an effort to visit once a year.

I feel more comfortable here then outside user, but every day it's the same thing. I love being here with all you guys and sharing everything. I try to make myself good by working out and playing sports, but it just backfires and I'm stuck. Browsing here is great, but ending now seems too inviting.

bro nice pic i love weed where u get it

Story time user.
>be me 19
>get gf pregger
>ohshit.jpg
>crack down work 2 jobs buy house
>Live with gf for 3 year
>Kid is 2
>never fought things were good
>one day gf leaves me
>tells me she cant do this
>takes my kid with
>get to see kid les and less
>she gets engaged to someone 4 months later
>get denied visitation
>ffw 2 years
>get to see kid once every 6 months
>i can do it anymore
>put .357 to my temple
>Pull the trigger thinking everything will be over and i can finally be at peace with the devistation that is my life.
>hammer smacks down
>cant hear anything
>cant feel anything
>time is going slow
>thinking its like constantine when time sits still just before you die
>what seems like hours go by
>snap out of it and can hear/feel again
>spend 2 days figuring out what happened
>cant even kill myself
>realize its a 2nd chance
>Start talking to ex again for visitation and threaten with court
>get to be a father again
>get to feel normal again
TL;DR, dont off yourself. and i know its cliche, but the night gets darkest just before the dawn. you can do it Sup Forumsro

You can use us as a crutch, user, but be advised that you have friends irl. It takes time to build connections. Stay and prove me wrong.

learn to write left handed
or handstands

otherwise
kys faggot
livestream

You can't let the world close in around you. That's the easy wat out.

Do you like video games? You're just playing on hardmode.

listen boy, if you really wanted to die you wouldn't be posting about it on Sup Forums. you're most likely shit tier high school beta bitch, you'll feel better once people are forced to be around you again for next school year. the girl you like doesn't talk to you because you creep her out. I'm sure your mom will buy you a new phone if you ask nicely.

I posted a thread earlier when I was debating suicide. Random strangers stopped me with posts not of courtesy but with advice. Not really an admission of being high school tier, user. We all get a little down. We all have homey places to go for comfort. Some of us only have Sup Forums.

Inb4 hurr this was bait.

I know.

I try my best just to keep pushing but that feeling to end it won't go away no matter what I do. It's been really great to be here and enjoying all things Sup Forums. Maybe I just worn out my stay here.

You'll never know. There's a chance you're right. There's a chance you're wrong.

I guess I'll take another gamble at life

Edit the Sad Parts is a good song, you a big Modest Mouse fan or just like some of their stuff?

I wouldn't I'm huge fan. I got introduce to them about a year ago. I have to say that they got really good stuff and i like to hear whatever songs they have up to now.

I wouldn't say*

Thanks man, you won't regret trying.

watch these before you top yourself, comment and subrscire you fooler man.

God tier
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

Sub-god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SUA7fFxsswQ

Medium tier
youtube.com/watch?v=E2AiuNEQ6WA

Easy tier
youtube.com/watch?v=tnoYOPg5GLQ

AbondonAllHope YerLost tier
youtube.com/watch?v=SRTTnY-PaaQ

Life fucking sucks. I have to get up for a job I hate in a few hours. But instead I'm getting drunk and listening to Com Truise. Do what you enjoy I say. Everything is shit.

I'll come back here. I know I will. You guys are mostly the reason why I'm here

We are all mostly in the same boat. That is why we are here right now. You are not alone user. We are together in pain and suffering.

Thanks for everything Sup Forums

what are you doing right now? do you like skittles?

I will say I used to think about offing myself all the time but don't think about it at all anymore (I still wouldn't really say I'm happy though) most important thing is don't let yourself have a victim complex, know that you are entirely responsible for where you are in life and then you can take steps towards improving your situation

No faggot im going with you into the forever darkness bye Sup Forumsros.

Eating gummy bears.

I hate gummy bears. I ate a tub of them when I was like 5 and threw up all over the place. That just shows how we are all different. We all endure our own struggles and bullshit. A good deal of us can empathize with each other's pain.

Gonna pop some Xanax and drink a bottle tonight maybe ill wake up tomorrow maybe I wont.

>be me
>this kind of a dweller guy
>think of an heroing once a day
>24 yo virgin
>and suddenly meet that guy
>was introduced into a group of his friends and friends of friends
Fast forward half year
>have friends
>spend last night with 8/10 girl

Everything can change in any time so this is why you shouldn't.

Yes.