I have a painful red bump on the side of my penis, pic related

I have a painful red bump on the side of my penis, pic related.
I thought it was a pimple or ingrown hair, and squeezed it for a good while, but it just hurts really bad to squeeze, and all that came out was blood and a very small amount of clear fluid occasionally.
What is this and what can i do? I really wanna fap but I can't because it hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait faggot.put healing paste, cream whatever on it

/thread

It's from masterbating too much.

Stop masterbating for a few days and it will go away.

Alternatively, you can use the other hand.

I have only been masturbating like once every other day or so

That is ebolaids cancer type 3

cut penis. There is nothing more you can do. Infection will spread to your testicles if you dont cut it.

>I really wanna fap but I can't because it hurts.

We're here to help op

the clear fluid is likely plasma. this probably was a pimple or ingrown hair and you squeezed the shit out of it and likely made it worse. leave it alone.

Definitely herpes OP.

mmm... that's nasty get it checked out

This. My friend had this once. It really got bad that he also had to get his testes removed. Early intervention is the key here

better than any dating site! plenty of horny girls of your city wanna fuck on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/4chngilz.html

Ingrown hair dude...

It's not from masterbating. It's probably a minor infection of some sort.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

So there's nothing I can do?

Virgin checking in. Not herpes.

Feck off

Hate to tell you but that's herpes user

Tbh never had one before. How do I get it out?

Has anyone looked at the file name?

Make sure you get all the shit out of it then apply hydrogen peroxide 2-3 times a day.

Sebaceous cyst, if you have no reason to suspect disease. It's just a clogged duct. However, every disease of the dick has pretty much the same look. From beating off too hard to AIDS. the skin is sensitive in the area and rashes up like its cool. Keep it clean, if it doesn't diminish in a week get it checked out.

this.

/thread

>this

I used Snapchat to take the picture because my phone's built in camera app is awful and I'm too lazy to download a new one.

OP said there was no purulence.

So I just have to wait it out and i guess not masturbate?
This week is gonna suck

You realize that while uncommon, you can get herpes from using a public restroom.

>that's definitely herpes.

this shit right here

Also ask yourself, if this sore was on your finger would you give a shit about it? No you wouldn't.

True, but it wouldn't really impede my masturbation if it was just on a finger.

not from masturbating ? denying the obvious won't help anyone