Be me

>be me
>socially awkward sperg
>despite this I'm actually not that bad looking: strong jawline, muscular build, non-manlet
>One day random 9/10 QT 3.14 ask me to be her lab partner
>say "s-sure"
>nervous as fuck while setting up our lab
>shaking and dropping things
>trying not to spill the spaghetti
>She can probably sense the autism
>don't really talk to her at all
>finish lab
>next Monday
>she sits at my desk
>lab partners again
>she asks me how my weekend was
>conversation actually goes somewhere
>Make her laugh a few times
>Random silence for like 4 seconds
>just stare into each others eyes
>she blushes and looks down
>crazy butterflies in stomach
>professor cock blocks me by interrupting
>Don't talk for rest of class because we had to do a lab write up.
>Leave without saying anything to her after class
>next day
>sitting on bench reading book
>she comes up to me and sits down
>continue our conversation from the day before
>We continue to talk for the next few weeks
>meticulously try to force her to approach me not the other way around.
>we park in the same lot so we usually talk while walking there, she walks noticeably close to me. Our shoulders are pretty much rubbing while we walk
>talk to the other chicks in the class in front of her
>Literally being social for the first time in my life to impress this chick.
>pretty sure she picked up on it

she actually looks genuinely happy to see me when we talk but I don't know if she is just generally a nice person or if she just tolerates me because we are lab partners. I have my suspicions because I'm kind of a average looking dude and she is flawless.

Should I just ask her out to coffee and get the truth or just keep our relationship school-related? Also any general advice on this situation would be much appreciated.

Obviously I really want to fuck this chick.

>be me
>doctor
>6th century or some shit
>at my doctor stand counting leeches
>former lover approaches
>left me for the farmers boy
>feels bad.parchment
>I'm wearing Creepy Doctor mask
>she has no idea it's me
>lol.oiloncanvas
> put on deep doctor voice
>"COME CHILD. WHAT ILNESS IS UPON YE ?"
> "I believe I have contracted disease of the cunt from the farmers boy" she says
>ye, right
>more like the whole jousting team
>Goatish wench.painting
>take a look at her cunt region
> pretend to know which hole the cunt is
>they don't teach you this stuff at doctor school
>"ah, I see what the problem is"
>still no idea why there are two cunt holes
>give her leeches and send her home
>leeches solve everything
>after she leaves go tell Baron about evil witch with two cunt holes
>she's burnt at stake
>so is farmers boy
>teach them for breaking this doctors heart
>mfw....

Same from last thread she came back after those first experiences go for it

be OP;

2/10

Kinda downy looking.

Fat

no sense of style or fashion

QT3.14 5/10 comes up to me.

talks to me.

I talk back.

QT knows I'm as good as shes gonna get, shes so fat.

Should I ask her out guise?

>this thread.

Oiloncanvas hahaha

Don't keep it school related. Asking her out to coffee is an okay idea, before or after classes. However, it depends on what you've talked about so far. If all you've had is pointless small talk try to talk some more before going out someplace. And I wouldn't be so up front about asking the truth unless she does more things to reinforce your suspicions.

Thanks for advice mang.

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic 6th century plague doctor meme? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the bubonic plague. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic plague doctor fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “Come Child what ilness is upon ye”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

OP, just ask if she wants to come over to your place after school to study for some random shiit test or what not.

you get her alone, you can talk to her by yourself, and have a chill vibe about it.

I'm guessing you have to much spaghetti in your pockets to even do this, but it'll work.

that's what I'm gonna do for the final I'm just wondering if I should ask to go for coffee first

lol @ u

yeah, you could, but often there's this added pressure of being on a date. it will be more tense and produce more spaghetti.

hanging out and doing homework is a much better environment to relax and get to know eachother.

if it goes well you could do it more often, and just hang watch movies etc. then go in for the kill.

>try to talk some more before going out someplace

Like what?

You're in the pocket on this one.

You know the old show business axiom "Leave em wanting more"?

This girl gets approached by guys all the time, but she went after you because you didn't go after her. You got the hook in her and let her swim before reeling in. Fucking. Masterful.

The important part is don't do what you're doing and put her on a pedestal. She's not flawless, super-hot chicks are a dime a dozen. Don't ask her out to coffee, that's a cliche. She gets asked to coffee twelve times a day on her way to Shit-Kicking 101 or whatever you study. Plan something out of the way, adventurous, something other guys don't think about, but, above all, something that you want to do, because she won't respect you if you tiptoe around her feelings and desires.

It already seems like you kinda know the deal, so just follow your gut, man. Follow through, and this'll be nothin' but net.

Just get to know her a bit better. Have some meaningful conversations. Discuss something you or she really cares about. If you ask her go out somewhere and you've barely talked she'll probably not expect much else from you when you're there and might decline.

Don't feel like it's a date and just be casual about it, and she will be more relaxed and casual too. That's why I recommend doing it before class.

>Plan something out of the way, adventurous, something other guys don't think about.

This seems like it'd be kinda overly aggressive depending on what you mean by this. I don't know her that well so I wanted to keep it quick and casual and if it goes well ask her for her number and text her next week or so for something better.

She is in really good shape and seems like one of those chicks that is super into her health so I was thinking about asking her to go to a juice bar instead of coffee.

> You got the hook in her and let her swim before reeling in. Fucking. Masterful.
ehh I'm not entirely sure about this, she's not constantly approaching me.

>The important part is don't do what you're doing and put her on a pedestal. She's not flawless.

I don't really, it's one of the reason's I'm not awkward when we talk. I'm just acknowledging the fact that she is objectively hot as fuck

This is solid advice. Never put a girl you barely know on a pedestal. She's probably not dumb and would able to see it in your body language or in subtle hints in your word choices. It can come off as super awkward at best or super creepy at worst since the context of the time you've spent with her has been limited to school related stuff so far.

If I was gonna add anything it would be: you have to make it clear, through your tone of voice, that her answer doesn't matter either way. Don't say "it's cool if you don't want to" or some bullshit. Leave that as implied. It's hard to do, but it requires a kind of confidence that's attractive pretty much by itself. Explicitly saying you don't care is basically the same as "I'm trying to be low pressure but I'm way more invested in this than you are".

bump

yeah i know what you mean. I've been trying to think of the right combination of words to make it seem like I am indifferent to whether she comes along or not.

Post pic of yourself for us to decide if she really thinks ur hot

>post pic of my self on Japanese pedophile cartoon website

Just censor your eyes i dunno

>post pic of myself so someone can print it out, cum on it then post it

I'm sure as hell not gonna do that since i'm a girl... You wanna know if she thinks you're hot or no??

You niggers always overthink things then ask a website full of virgins for advice.

Just fucking talk to her and roll with it.

I'd rather find out if she thinks I'm hot from her actions, not somebody on Sup Forums. Thanks for the offer though.

Coffee just to talk and kill time.
Can see where it goes from there. It'll be more personal as well.

Even virgins have objectively better opinions than my biased ones.

>Just talk to her and role with it

That's what I do, I wanna do more than talking tho.

Sure ask her out. If she doesn't want you can begin a friendship. Don't see your date as an date to fuck or whatever, just to learn which person she is. If you like her you can meet up for drinking sth and then you can look if you both can sleep together because the way is long and its late and you are drunk for example. Most drunk people who like you and want fuck will offer you. When you both lay in bed get body contact, look how she responds to that. Then you can touch her a bit and look how she responds to that. If she is not putting your hand away she likes it (don't wait too long or she will be asleep). Continue, most drunk women agree to fuck.

OK then stop asking fucking Sup Forums for help and just ask her out! Judging from what you've said so far she might be into you so just go for it

The next step is for you guys to start texting ... That will really let you know what's up

honestly OP, this is probably the most solid advice you're going to get.

Just go little steps OP, you can't loose anything. Don't overthink ...

Tell her you think she's interesting and that you want to take her out on a date

Don't ask for it, but don't demand for it, just drop that the interest is there see where the condo takes you

Don't have her number

Had perfect chance to get it the other day but it completely slipped my mind.

well ur on a timer. if u wanna make a move do it. if u dont ull turn into a friend. glhf

Fucking Kek, no one acknowledging how mad this guy got? Fucking Top Kek