Hello Sup Forums, user here. we all know of this shitstorm called the 2016 presidential election...

Hello Sup Forums, user here. we all know of this shitstorm called the 2016 presidential election, and I do not take sides on who I agree with but Hillary Clinton is a lying corrupt bitch, so I ask the great voice of Sup Forums to rain down upon her Instagram with the words "Go back to the kitchen!". All though some may not agree with these words I ask of you to speak them regaurdless for she must be stopped! Start with her latest post and work your way down. Together with the people of Sup Forums she can be stopped! I thank you for taking your time to read this and hope you've taken these words into consideration.

First

fag confirmed

Your personal army reporting for duty

And I'd say "Lock Her Up" would be more effective, but to each his own

do that too

She's the most corrupt politician alive, but you lack intelligence and creativity. With all of the legitimate, crooked, criminal things she has done you want to make a bone headed statement about going to a kitchen? You really are a dumbass.

this

I know what you mean, but this is more a play to piss off her supporters as she wont actually care what people comment on her Instagram that she probably doesn't even control. So ill I can really do is make her supports mad so that's what i'll do.

Not creative enough, but we could make this a thing

its really just to piss her supporters off as she'll never see it

'Go back to the kitchen!''

Your retarded tactic is only going to bring more popularity for her on the media and more people agreeing with news reporting on "anti-hillary people being muhsoggykneestic" so I won't do it you regressive piece of shit. We ain't falling for that.

Trump must win.

dubs speak truth
Lock Her Up is better. It's accurate and it'll still piss her supporters off

Then what do you suggest we spam, and I agree trump is our only hope

okay then its declared, we spam lock her up instead

Pokemon go back to the kitchen

We act like civilized people instead. The ones that scream loudest are not always the smartest ones.

Also Trump doesn't like people going all "lock her up" either, if you watched his last conference he ain't condoning a bunch of people acting like the libtards

kek

top gig

Thanks, if someone could photoshop this onto the pokemon go logo, that'd be great

People of north america

It has come to my attention that europeans are constantly brainwashed on how much of an evil person Trump is. Nothing will be shown besides his worst points on the media. In order for european people to ever find any other information they have to lurk for videos on youtube or media outlets that aren't manipulating crap which is the vast majority.

As such, instead of treating europeans like inferior morons, help them understand that Trump is the better choice in your country. You're speaking to a population who are being told lies over and over because they cannot see the effects on the american people. They however are seeing the truth behind the current attacks and it's your time to strike and kick some sense into those who are still confused.

Help Germany, help France, help the Brits. Help them understand the level of fuckery. And those guys down south too.

And what about the king sized idiot umpa-loompa she's running against? It's a lose lose here dickhead, either a hormonal woman or a loudmouthed clown who's a walking foreign relations nightmare. We're fucked. Game over man, game over.

Technically she's not hormonal right now (that'd be some late ass menopause), but she is shit yes.

She's post menopausal. Women go from being bitchy once a month to absolute cunts 100% of the time.

>huurrrr be sexist so hillary looks good and can blame sexism on trump followers

test

Bump, for the love of god

Something could be said about how she kept a weapons trade with Saudi Arabia going through until after they gave money to the Clinton foundation

wym

then say it

But Trump is racists so we need to vote for her.

ugh i hate that bitch her face makes me fucking puke, even bill wont fuck her

seriously hope this is b8

I don't think she'd be any better in the kitchen than she would in the Whitehouse.

You'll get 4 years of nothing happening while she builds up her fortune if she wins.

same dude

no things will be happening, shes been trying to take away our rights for decades and she'll have Obama on her side to help her if she gets in

Nope. Trump wants to build a wall with Mexico and that makes him racists. ITs ok that Hillary lied to the FBI and got away with it. As long as we don't elect Trump.

Omg trumps not a racist, hilariy calls Latinos "her taco bowl peeps" no joke.

he wants to keep illegals out not Mexicans dipshit. and she deleted 30,000 emails and got 4 americans killed and said it doesn't matter to their familys

lmao I heard about that

Not every email was classified. Trump said his daughter is hot. She is but what a weird thing to say. Also like 1.5% of Trumps business's have gone through bankruptcy. He obviously has no idea how to run a successful business with a success rate or 98.5%. Should he be leading the world largest economy?

>ITT: so, so much retardation

I totally agree how can we let this monster who knows nothing about how to keep a business up run our country. its a disgrace

id vote for hillary over Trump, plus Hillary is winning in all the polls in the swing states, she already won and you guys know it.

shes fucked in the head and corrupt, and yes we know she won because its rigged

If she "wins" it will be in the same way she won the primary. Through corruption and bribery. But hey, As long as its not trump.

trumps not a lying corrupt bitch so ill choose him anyday

Hillary will be good for muslims and niggers, its gonna be great when muslims start raping the white women here. Honestly, i wish i was a refugee sand nigger so i could go to all these places and deeply inseminate these beautiful luscious white women without any consequences. God I love white women.

will do

bump

As a white girl, I would love getting raped by a middle eastern man. They have some of the fattest cocks.

Trump already won the election

If you would vote Trump, he would end NATO, my country wouldn't be your personal army anymore, so that's why I'm not your personal army now.

Let it go poorfag, he lost.

French frog eater here
>It has come to my attention that europeans are constantly brainwashed on how much of an evil person Trump is. Nothing will be shown besides his worst points on the media. In order for european people to ever find any other information they have to lurk for videos on youtube or media outlets that aren't manipulating crap which is the vast majority.
Truth our média are corrupt as hell. We live with some kind of ghost call 'coopération" since the WW II , if someone says your are racist you are fuck up and have to prove that you are not and if you cant you are a racist. You don't like black you are a racist, black don't like french yeah it's normal how hypocrite. French people prefer to have a corrupt president (sarkozy for example) than some kind of racist evil scum even with no clue of the truth.

Well i'am agree with a lot of point with Trump despite i'm a French my country is felded by muslim and France is almost dead, only a few know that and the other fake to know it and close their eyes in order to avoid problem.

>You're speaking to a population who are being told lies over and over
This is what a think

> They however are seeing the truth behind the current attacks
About time. This is the problem in France, they is a problembut no death: there is no problem. At the moment when someone died there is a problem......

French are not personnaly involved in politics, they don't care this is not their problem, that is why we have "gauche- droite_droite-gauche" (left-right-rihgt-left)govement since age, Gauche make some shit let's vote right and vice versa, Some are so blind that voting for another part is unthinkable.

To conclude French mentality: Hillary is corrupt evil and dangerous= no problem, Trump is racist= ho my god everything execpt him (despite he is not and juste want ton protect his country like Marine le Pen in France)

Soriy if my post has mistake or bad sentence my English is rust has hell.

I totally agree with you man, and your English is badass, better than the English most americans speak!

this would be such an inspiring piece of propaganda if the masses actually hated this woman

rule 34 trump & hillary please