ITT: 10/10 albums only

ITT: 10/10 albums only

Close
No

/thread

(both albums)

the only correct answers desu

Me first

I don't want to share my 10/10 album with any of you.

>Kid A instead of Amnesiac
the 8/10 little sister to the true 10/10 album

OP was supposed to start with this album

share it anyway out of goodwill and the warmth of your heart

10/10?

who the fuck posts this

This.

It just didn't seem as complete and cohesive to me.

Amnesiac is the evil kid brother to the gracefully brooding Kid A

yeah i've never seen it on here before either but really it's so damn good, one of the best albums in this thread so far. Tomorrow, Wendy is a perfect 11/10 closer, only a few other albums are on that level

Me. Did I interrupt the flow of albums that are posted in every one of these threads?

Only recently got into Concrete Blonde but they're legitimately one of my favorite bands now.

yeah I don't think either of us is going to convince the other on this, which one of the two you prefer depends so much on just what you look for in a 10/10. for me that's what pushes Amnesiac over the edge, where Kid A works as this more self-contained, graceful work, Amnesiac reaches so much farther in some places and stays behind in others, it has a much greater range and depth, but still ties it together with a fairly consistent atmosphere

yeah, they're so good, I can't get enough of Johnette's voice and the songwriting is top notch too. have you listened to Free also? I go back and forth between that and Bloodletting as their best

?

I'd say it's probably second for me too. I've recently just had Live In Brazil on repeat though. The extended version of Your Haunted Head especially is great.

Vulnicura is better.

straight up out a movie SCEEEENEE

how old are you

Ohh, haven't gotten around to listening to that, I'll check it out!

i'm however old you want me to be

nah seriously

I remember my mother had a cassette of this and i used to jam with my mom to it when i was a kid

are you reaching that far just to be hip, Sup Forums? stay the fuck out of my childhood. this is sisterhood listening material only, no fucking dudes.

Mah negro

not even memeing

>all this bring whitey as fuck music
Nah, why go white when you go white, black, brown...whatever indonesians are, etc?

For real though, I do love how since this record is supposed to be a mix of various cultures, it goes as far as sometimes to create what westerners feel to be a rougher unfitting atmosphere that's more typical of Gamelan music.

This is not assimilation, it's integration!