Sister-in-law is claiming she was drugged with ambien and raped. Did she just go fuck some guy and claim rape...

Sister-in-law is claiming she was drugged with ambien and raped. Did she just go fuck some guy and claim rape, or is it possible that ambien could have been used as a date rape drug like rohypnol?

she's probably lying

>I want to rape someone and the only maybe roofie I have is ambien

If I had any, I would take it myself. Heard if you can fight through the sedative, the high is pretty good.

shit i just took some. it is a hypnotic. im hoping for some sleep soon. if someone slipped her like 40mg in a drink yeah shed pass out and not know

but that shit tastes nasty tho. depends if she was already drunk. anbien and alcohol is like a fight with mike tyson...you know youll get knocked out, but will your ear get bitten too

I used to take ambien. I'd just take like 1/4 of a pill and it knocks you out. A whole pill or two and forget it, you won't remember a thing. That said, how the fuck could you dissolve a pill or two so that nobody would notice it?

I call bs, she fucked some dude

my ambien 10mg is sub lingual so it dissolves way fast n easy could take pic if needed for verify

She's claiming she went to hang out with some friends at a party, had one beer, passed out and woke up a few hours later in a bedroom with her pants off. I think she just wanted to go cheat on my brother and then felt bad about it and made up this rape story.

I take 10mg for insomnia and it's nearly impossible to wake me during the first 2 hours after taking it. I've taken the same dosage before after drinks and completely blacked out.

does sub lingual mean under the tongue? I had the bars I think like were posted above.

I would only take like 1/8th a pill because that shit is so addictive(and effective)

checked
she went to a party without your bro or whoever and drank beers with single guys and had sex

yeah I 'd say that shit was rape too

Ambien could easily be used as a date rape drug.

Either way though your sister is a lying whore.

Idk give her some abien and fuck her

>I would only take like 1/8th a pill because that shit is so addictive(and effective)

You are literally retarded

Yeah you're sister is a fucking liar

Oldest excuse in the book when caught cheating.

"I was raped!"

she needs to make a police report

Haha throw some schmuck under the bus

pics of your sister?

Okay new question. Ambien isn't too hard to get a prescription for. So what's a good way to get this bad tasting pill into someone you want to rape?

agree.

anyone seen the ambien walrus lately?

maybe just call them first and ask nicely.
not for a rape i mean but ya know try not to be a dick rapist

Obsessive compulsive 12lb man-child?

Sure its possible. It's an sedativa and a strong psychopharmaka. People suggest it would Taste nasty, there is iv solution too or you can dissolve it in a shot. Or you can say it would be exctasy, or you can offer someone an "pain pill" when he has headache. There are thousand of ways howto get someone to take it. So its unnecessary to overthink it. And yes it can knock you out or lower your defence ability. So the result is YES

Take it yourself and get raped by some homo nigger. No really, raping someone is the best way to get beated paralyzed by someone friends or relatives. And its a dick move, nowadays enough women out there just wanting to fuck

How does she know it was ambien?

She can go to doctor, make bloodtest or urin for benzodiazepines like police is doing too (drug test). If positive she can go to police. Srsly if a women wants to cheat she can keep it secret