twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the worst page on his entire website btw
scaruffi.com/phi/heid1.html

>leaving computer programmers in charge of philosophy
there's your problem

He really is a fucking moron

hahaha holy fuck

put yourself down old man

>If the elementary particles that constitute all matter do have it, why is it that humans have it (to an even larger degree) and refrigerators lose it?

scaruffi is being infected by chopra

deepak chopra is the only asshole i have ever known to have claimed that atoms are conscious

no wonder he was so impressed by sam harris' book

scaruffi.com/mind/harris.html

is music a free conscious?

>Fine. But what about those external forces that set the brain in motion? Who or what is driving those forces? Harris indirectly posits the existence of a god or some sort of providence if he doesn't explain those forces otherwise. >There is an infinite regression of causes and effects: who caused the effects?

didn't
get
the
point

no it's forced to express it's-self and be heard

then why can't it refrigerate my food??
if the elementary particles thatn constitute all matter do have it, why cant music (to an even larger degree) freeze a steak????

The fact that he takes Sam Harris seriously enough to write about in the first place tells you everything you need to know

kek

Whats the matter Bowiefags, can't handle the heat? Ahahahaahha

>The fact that he takes Sam Harris seriously enough to write about in the first place tells you everything you need to know

it's a brilliant book that scaruffi was right to praise

but the two literally go hand in hand

Daily reminder
memejam.com/

No it's fucking not read some real literature on the subject (Hilary Putnam, Derrick Parfait, even fucking Dennet)

they do but i think that's why most computer programmers are so bad at it. every computer programmer/engineer i've met is like compulsively bad at philosophy.

>dase-in

>dase-in
holy fuck it took me a while to understand what he meant, that's offensive