"Another day, another rich white woman using [women of color’s] bodies as a punchline and commodity...

>"Another day, another rich white woman using [women of color’s] bodies as a punchline and commodity. As if Blake Lively wasn’t the worst already,” one user wrote.

>“Unbelievably problematic using women of color’s bodies as a joke. I guess you just want people to know you’re racist and you don’t give a s**t,” another wrote.

did she wear butt implants or something?

What'd she do this time?

lol these people really do get mad at everything

Read the caption

That's literally it

I can't even tell whats people think is racist about this dress?

They're just jealous they don't got da booty

>literally song lyrics that teenaged sjws don't recognize

she appropriated 'black' culture.

>niggers
>liberals

I don't get it, is it some American thing?

>swnsoyf
;_;

>'woman of colour'

Is that seriously the politically correct term now? It seems to change every decade, but this seems like 'coloured woman', which is still considered a racist term. Tumblr is the spawn of hell

yawn

>two cities are named
>literally zero races are named
Who is the racist here?

she made light of her having a "black booty" so it's seen as racist

It's a lyric in the famous big butts song.

oakland is niggerland in california

Man, I can't get over how good that gif is.

Ryan Reynolds is a fucking lucky dude, he fucked scarlett johansson and now she is fucking this chick

But she will on his.

I'm black and I had to Google this bitch to find out who she even was. That ass fat tho....

pretty much its becoming racist for white women to show off having a big ass, blacks have apparently trademarked fat asses

Fuck off nigger

So somebody wrote an article about what random Twitter users wrote about this picture? And the author got paid for this?

Chick this nigger out lmao

No. It's racist for a white woman to have a big butt.

I'm getting tired of these professional victims and their buzzwords. I hope this shit dies out when Trump becomes president.

>hey guys im black, BOOTY XD

WE WAZ ASSES N SHIT

when the fuck did this shit started desu?
i remember 10 years ago, shit is nowhere to this level of bad