Sarah Connor?

Sarah Connor?

Yes?

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong door, the leather club's two blocks down.

Yes?

No one here by that name

Yes, come right in.

>SarahConnor-T1.jpg
Nice try.

No I'm Matt, and I'm gonna rip the buttons off your blouse one by one.

They look so similar, were the brother and sister?

Isn't that Bilbo when he makes that random face in FOTR?

I will fuck your asshole.

Don't make me bust you up, maaaan!

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy. I found tonight that it is more successful to progressively humm it louder as you perform the ritual.

Hi there...
Ha ha ha fooled ya! You're talking to a machine! Leave your message after the beep.

yesssss

Kino

For a slasher flick, it sure as fuck had a lot of though put into it.

I guess that's just how James Cameron operates

HIIIIII YA

WHAT DA HELL....ERMM....HMM....WHAT DA HELL...

Who/What was the song playing on her Walk-Man?
"This is the way.
This is the way.
Ja, ja ja ja jaa."

Any Lance Henrikson?

HEY

What's the date?

>that screech sound effect when Reese jumps the cop at the start
As a little kid I thought that was the cop yelling. Made the scene much funnier.

Uh, 12th, May, Thursday

I like how he keeps trying to tell stories but no one wants to listen to them.

Enjoy getting banned a second time :^)

WHAT YEAR?!

Sarah Louise Connor?

The robots had guns and they shot at us. We tried shooting back but we didn't have guns. Then John Connor Man gave us guns and taught us to shoot. We shot back and we shot all of the robots except one. The one that wasn't shot was the Terminator and now he wants to shoot you. But he doesn't know that robots can't shoot true love. I love you Sarah.

SARAH CONNOR??

????

That coffee's two hours cold.

GIVE ME DE ADDRESS THEYA

HALP

lol

hasta la vista boy next year

YOU'VE GOT ME BURNIN