Kill them now

I hope the creators of this godawful show die a slow, horrible death.

>Hoping the brilliant minds behind Home Movies, King of the Hill, and Bob's Burgers die

Nigga, Bob's is a lovechild of two of the greatest animated comedies of all time.

What the fuck could you possibly find wrong with Bob's Burgers? It's pretty much the only good animated sitcom about a family since early Simpsons, has one of the most amazing voice casts ever, and is made by the same guy who did Home Movies.

You're Seth Macfarlane and just realized you're not funny, aren't you? Go to bed Seth.

Is anyone getting tired of this show? I used to love it but it's just starting to get so samey. Maybe I'm just not used to sticking with sitcomcs for this long, but even The Simpsons varied it up by moving from a family comedy to making fun of politics, entertainment, religion and more during its glory days. This show's just kind of middling around in wacky family scenarios.

>loren bouchard is not a womyn

Then why do they pander so much to them?

It's a good and fun show, Teddy is the best

you have a lot of hate in your heart op

Overrated ironic hipster trash

The kid-centric episodes are the worse

it had a good first half season.

quickly went to shit when the women writers took over.

the usual.

Oh god KotH.

>Someone is way too irrational and dumb for a normal person and completely fucks up in the most unbelievable way

Name the episode

I know I'm gonna get hate for this, but Tina is by far the worst character on television. At first her personality is pretty lulzy, but then you realize that the "I'm so quirky, awkward, and bad at being social aren't" personality gets old super quick.

I get that being a teen is pretty awkward and weird, but there's no way they could've thought this character archetype would be enjoyable 4 seasons in.

I like everything about the show except for Gene.

Am I alone? I just do not like him at all.

Her character type is being completely wrapped up in her own head, she's not awkward or shy around people she just lacks social cues or understanding that she needs to change her behavior if she wants people to like her. The fact that this is happening as she's starting being a teenager makes her the 2nd funniest character on the show after bob.

Well I hope they don't, so there.

you mean,the ones from the Simpsons

they indeed deserve a very slow and painful death,for killing off their own creation all this last 10-15 years

Yeah I wish they could just do a reboot on gene and make him more interesting, he has so little interaction with the rest of the cast that I get the feeling the writers just wish he didn't exist. Teddy is just a better written and funnier version of Gene anyway.

BB is a good cartoon you autist faggots. pearls before swine

wat

i found it really underrated.

>worse
Pajeet, please.

No, I hope the creators of anime die a slow, horrible death. Autism and social ineptness grew exponentially ever since weebshit was made.

Literally one girl character in the whole show is played by a woman. Two girls play Olli and Andy or w/e (Silverman sisters)

I'm getting really sick and tired of Tina.

Gene has his moments.

I don't remember the exact context, but one of my favorite moments was when the mom asks for a hug or something and Gene says something like, "I'll do it because I'm 11 and still like mom!" His stupidity and innocence does move a number of plots in a direction, and you can't hate the Casio.

greatest anime of all time

About 5 years ago I met a YouTube celebrity and tried to fish for shows and songs that she hated.
(because I was a cuck who valued he opinion)
I still remember her response when I asked her opinion on a particular male pop singer.
She said, I *nothing* him.
"I don't have enough capacity for eliciting an emotion for tha person"

That's how I feel about Bogs Burgers.

Best characters in the show are Teddy,Louise,Zeke and Darrel. I would love to see an episode just featuring these 4 somehow.

Official BB Characters Rankings

>Louise
>Teddy
>Bob
>Mickey
>Linda
>Gene
>Ron
>Zeke
>Darrel
>Jimmy Pesto
>Hugo