So I recently moved back in with my mom and I've seen her boyfriend beat her frequently what can I do to this asshole?

so I recently moved back in with my mom and I've seen her boyfriend beat her frequently what can I do to this asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNR-x1net-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold her down for him

Kill the fucker with a cricket bat. Fucking pussy yanks.

I have a switchblade

>Turn the burner on on the stove
>Invite him over in front of the stove
>Grab him by the back of the head
>Force his face into the burner.

Alternatively

>Cupped hands over his ears
>Punch to the throat
>Knee to the balls
>Continue beating until satisfied

Alternatively

>Get gun
>Sit with him
>Start a nice talk about how he's going to leave and never come back
>First time he interrupts in any way, blow out his knee cap.
>Stay relaxed and tell him if he's not gone by tonight, you'll blow his brains out.

Alternatively

>Steal his wallet
>Photograph all cards
>Take ID's
>Drain his account into prepaid cards
>Buy shit for your mom
>Deal with him however you like

Alternatively

>Get evidence
>Call the police.

Alternatively

>Sweep the leg
>Kick him onto his back
>Stomp down as hard as you possibly can on his knee cap
>Continue however you like.

Be creative.

thanks user writing this down making sure I fuck this guy up

Grow a pair of balls, and fuck him up

That's not a cricket bat!

I'm beta as fuck but i'm sure once I let my brother know he will bury him

try talking to him and explaining to him why beating your mother is not okay.

>not spelling it personnel
>ishygddt

Recreate that scene from Goodfellas with the snub nosed pistol

While he's asleep start sucking his dick. When he wakes up and sees you, he'll leave and never come back

dont get mad user, do you know for sure she didnt deserve to get beat?

i know it sucks to see your mom get beat, but if she did something wrong, there is a chance she deserved her punishment.

im just saying there are 2 sides to every story.

tell him he needs to fucking stop. if he touches you call the cops.

no one deserves to get beat except Jews you faggot

This, she probably forgot that it was rusty trombone day

I'll consider this thanks for the advice user

well it doesn't matter. what I told my step dad was - whatever they do alone is their business, but if it happens around me, its my business.

he pushed me

I hit him

he beat the fuck out of me

cops came arrested him / jail

yeah man, I know its difficult to deal with. I would talk to your mom first and ask her what is up.

kill him

>mom chooses to get boyfriend that beats her
Dude, it's your mom's fault. She wanted him.

This is still a very viable option. If you make him cum you have Dna evidence and could say he raped your face

put poison in his food
put fungus in his clothes
or if you don't want to be beaten hard

buy him lots of junk food

lotsa lotsa junkfood
mcdonalds are your friend. really.

Beat him with a cirkcet bat and kick him out, what kind of pussy are you op?

You must be a Yank.

I'm the guy beating his mom and trust me it is totally okay the lady is a stupid cunt and a whore.

>no one deserves to get beat except Jews
jews don't get beaten, they get gassed.
ask your friendly Austrian neighbor, Adolf

FUCKING THESE!!! WHY HASNT ABYONE ELSE SAID THIS?

why are we deserve to get beaten?

>mom chooses BF that beats her
Shut up you faggot. No one chooses to get abused by assholes

The cruelest thing I've ever done was extract some of the uracil from poison ivy and stick it in a sunscreen bottle. That was just a summer camp prank and it ended up sending two kids to te ER. You can weaponize it though.

The simplest way to do it though is to just get some poison ivy (or oak or sumac or whatever you have in your area) and knock them out.

>Slip a roofie in his drink
>Wait for him to pass out
>Put on some latex gloves
>Take poison ivy leaves and crack them so that they start secreting oil
>Rub the oil on his hands, genitals, eyes, inside of dickhole and anus, ears, between his toes, etc
>If you're willing to risk killing him drop some down his throat and in his mouth
>Toss him on the floor
>Walk away to the nearest public dumpster
>Toss the bag of Ivy
>Wash your hands with soap in a public spicket
>Go back, go to bed, lock him away from you because he'll probably try to kill you

Or you know, while he's unconscious you could always burn off his fingers and toss him down the stairs. Or cut his dick off.

cut her favourite hand, he can not fight anymore

Adolf was German you retard

Extract nicotine from tobacco, then put it in his coffee.

Adolf was Austrian you retard

>No one chooses to get abused by assholes
Well, actually she did. She could leave, but she doesn't, so..

I'd do this if he drank coffee but this faggots an alcoholic

Adolf was retard you Austrian

You saw it happen once and let it continue knowing that your brother could have taken care of it?
Call him, post haste

>thinking you can just run away from someone who is stronger than you and already beats you up
Are you retarded or autistic?

Dig a grave
Sit down with him at your home
Talk calmly with him, tell him whats up
When he gets angry pull out a gun and keep talking calmly
At some point show him the grave and tell him it could be his if he doesnt fuck off

Guys it's not funny to joke about Adolf Hitler or the Holocaust. People died. It was horrific and it is ridiculous you people would sit here and make jokes about such an atrocity in history.

It is an unwritten law in Australia that if a man is beating up on a woman you are allowed to bash the cunts head in with a cricket bat. Go get one user if they don't have any in the US there's no hope for ya.

edgy

Piss in his corn flakes.
Also stop been a faggot and next time he raises a hand to your mum jump on his fucking head.

the problem is not people who joke about it on Sup Forums but people who want to redo it on Sup Forums.

Yep, if anyone sees anyone being a cunt to a woman or a kid
Once some mudslide was found in a ditch with an axe in his head

Does this actually work? And touching his dickhole even for revenge seems kind of gay.

Austria and Germany are the same place you retard

Find a blunt object that works as a weapon, keep it on you or in the house, wait until he beats your mom again and proceed to bash him in the head with the blunt object until he passes out. If he's bigger/stronger than you, make sure you can take him out with the first few hits, approach him from behind or something.

Tell the cops you panicked and thought he was trying to kill your mom. Also, cry.

Just like the americas just britains colony

Grab yourself a deck chair and some popcorn, sit back and watch OP. You're too pussy and underage B& to do anything about it anyway.

See

Those people are dead, so they won't feel anyway about it. The dead cannot be offended

All of Europe = Cucks
America >

If I ever saw a man lay a finger on my Mom? That would be the last thing he'd ever do. Even if he was stronger than me? I'd wait til that fuck was asleep, then bash his fucking brains in with a metal baseball bat. I wouldn't stop til I see brains leaking out of his fucking skull. That's one thing you never do... fuck with my Mom. I think that's the same for A LOT of guys. That's where the line is drawn.

So nothings funny then ? Theres allways someone that died one way or another. Yeah lets just be a sulky angsty tween and cry.

you srsly have to come on Sup Forums to ask this shit? god damn son, next time he starts in on your mom get up in his fucking face and shit, grab a knife, tell him youll fuck his shit up if he dont gtfo

America > fat and boring

This. If someone laid a hand on my mom I'd beat the piss out of them. They're bigger than you? Who cares fight dirty, they're beating a woman so they don't care about being fair

How old are you?

America (greater than) fat and boring?
I thought we we're against them

how about you kill him you whiny faggot

Dude, don't listen to those faggot who think you are in a movie. If he hit your mom, hit him right in the face. You just have to constrict your fist as much as you can even if you feel that your hand if going to explode. Then, you punch him. Aim for the chin, right hook (or left), no matter how old he is, his tall, his weight. If you hit hard enough, he will be knocked out. Then, you beat him on the floor to show dominance.

Sincerly, a boxer.

Kek. Underrated post

Are you a man? Kick the shit out of him, show you mom she doesn't deserve to be beaten. If you're really worried he'll come back and retaliate, cripple him permanently. Or get the police involved. It ain't hard to put a guy away for beating a woman.

I'd rape your mom. She's a fucking ugly whore

Dumb ass. You are not a boxer. Aim right behind the ear. Then follow up

Faggot

Ask yourself "what would Oedipus do"

Thanks for the help Sup Forumsrothers next time i see anything go down I'm gonna fight him, look for a thread in a few weeks I'll let you guys know if I won or got my ass kicked

Film whatu do to him

bruh youre gonna lose, just be honorable i guess.

address him, get in at least 1 good hit, try to protect the teeth.missing teeth can be a deal breaker with the ladies.

I'll try

In order: talk with him(like actually talk out your problems) then if that doesnt work contact the police and if hes not proven guilty frame him for a small crime of sorts like get beat up and record it or smth

Nothing. If you get rid of him there will just be another.

Bitches like the abuse. "He hits me hardest because I trigger such strong emotion. That must be love."

>get beat up and record it
Post here, especially if he beats your ass.

Replace the batteries in his TV remote with shit.
When he tries to figure out why it wont work, he'll get shit on his hands.

Hide sliced deli meats under the soles of his shoes.

put super glue in the lace hole on his shoes so he cant tighten them.

Snip the waistband on all of his underwear.

Hold constant eye contact with him out of the corner of your eye. When he's in the room and recite the magic words, "Simsalabimbamaba saladu saladim".

tape a dead bird to his car

Writing down ways to fuck someone up? Yeah why not just leave it downstairs on the dining table. You fucking spastic

Just have something like a pipe, knife, gun waiting at all times when in the house. When you see him do it again, blow him away. Scum like that doesn't deserve life. And remember, as a good nationalist American it's your duty to deliver justice so make sure you do it.

Make him your cuck.

Post it in this tread so we can bookmark this tread

I just fucking died.

The best part is, he will think it was the mother kek

You can get a new daddy by using this Sup Forums oldfag's advice
youtube.com/watch?v=iNR-x1net-A