I just quit my shitty job

I just quit my shitty job.

Post your job, salary, age and the level of shittiness (0-10)

That gif made me laugh for a topic like this.
Walmart, not too much but decent, 24 and it's a 1 out of 10. I love working there and I love the people I work with.

Shipping department in a mid size snack foods warehouse
age 24
18$hr + on time bonus
Level 5 shitty. All depends if systems are running smoothly

25 Call centre $28k for customer service for a telecoms company 8/10 decent benefits like 1.5x for any overtime ontop of monthly incentives for doing overtime which if you do 20 hours you get about $550 on a reward card and 22 days paid leave.

real estate agent
last year 48k, year before that 120k
self employed, fucking love it

oh btw 23

>Hedge Fund Manager
>2.3m on average
>6

I like the money I make but its a fuckton of work

vp of business for 20M+ ecommerce car part company, just turned 26, making $85k. im happy with $85k but i'm not happy with $85k for what i do

i watch ads online
100$ a month
self employed, fucking love it

>Car detailer
>Anywhere from 20-50 bucks an hour. ~35,000 a year.
>23
>Ranges from 0-8. Most of the time it's a 2 or 3.

Pic related, what I cleaned a few days ago. 0 on the shittiness scale because they're never very dirty and they don't have kids or huge dogs they take everywhere.

kek

Every time I think of misfits I cri.

software tester
7200$ yearly
30y
ez job, shit pay, so level is 5?

mfw when on the wrong end of being outsourced, and your boss is taking 3/4 of your original pay because percentage cut and you have no choice because economy is still fucked beyond belief here

16ish $
gardening n shit
7 its nice and chill. good to be outside

Know a couple of people who do that sort of thing. How do you do it? Like what site etc

Public Servant
$200k
Some days a 1 some days a 5 ... but I never did work out what I wanted to be when I grew up so I can't complain.

Merchandiser
$24.00
I can retire in 8 years

engineer
$122k after bonus
7/10
Good money, but fucking stressful

are you me motherfucker?

Job: Graduate Engineer
Salary: equivalent to ~$40,000
Shitiness 1-10: 2. Good pay, lovely people, easy work, good hours with flexibility and a lot of opportunity. Only reason it's slightly shitty is cos it's a bit boring at times due to the ease of the work.

About $29 an hour full time plus overtime (1.5x) and holidays if needed (3x). About 60k yearly before overtime.
Scientist
About 3 on the shitty scale. I went to a lot of school and should be getting more money for my degrees but I like it for now. The only shitty part is having to be in a clean room.

Apple Genius
46k € / year
4/10

VP
$280k/yr
0/10 in shittiness

Oh forgot, plus 10-15% bonus at year end. I don't like working overtime much but sometimes you have to and I made around 85k with bonus and overtime last year.

Tool Control for AERONAUTICAL company
21$hr
Medical, vision,dental, 401k and pension, plus tuition reimbursement .. Currently going to school too
Level of shittyness???? Eh, could b worse... I could have no job posting on Sup Forums

Network admin, 120k 23 and 3-10

28 age

Registered Nurse
$52/hr
shittiness level varies from 2-8, day to day

>21
>Just quit the military
>2, lots of bros
>1820 euro/month

Senior software dev at an agency
Making 60k$/yr in Europe
3-4/10 in shittiness factor

quit my job 3 days ago to go back into consulting. was making twice as much money, working roughly the same, just a bit more stress

what country? what kind of engineer? what kind of work?

Work in liquor store, 22, 1/10. the job is pretty easy lots of lifting keeps me in shape, plenty of free beer

Athletics/tumbling coach,$5,655,17
(3-4) not really bad just not interested in this

See Sup Forums, everyone is a lier here.

We all have shitty income, that's why we are on Sup Forums

freelance artist/commission based ..17k year 5/10 shittyness level

Butcher, 28, 7/10

I used to quit jobs all the time before I realized that I'm a grown fucking man with nothing on his resume and no references.

I quit Subway because they wanted my to wash my hands and use sanitizer between every fucking sub.
I quit a gas station job after 3 years because I worked night shift and I was bored. I just counted the money at the end of my shift, took off my shirt and said "I'm not coming back".
I left another gas station job after 2 months because the boss was a feminist that wouldn't talk to me. I don't even know why I was hired. I just came into work one day and told them they were fucked, and left. They refused to pay me my last pay, so I refused to give their store keys back. Eventually, they succumbed and I went in to get my last pay. I took it and through their keys on the roof.
I had a job at a call center as internet tech support for one year, until one day I put a guy on hold, turn to my boss and said "something came up, I have to go for a bit", and I never came back. Legend has it, the customer is still on hold to this day.
And the biggest one of all of them was my second job. I joined the navy right out of high school and chose a shitty trade. I wasn't allowed to remuster for at least 7 years, and they wouldn't accept my voluntary release requests. So I started not showing up for work. I wouldn't respond when people talked to me. And, I started bring cocaine to work. I got caught one day and denied nothing. I got sent to their "military prison" as civilians call it, and was eventually kicked out with a dishonorable discharge. Never able to be employed in a government position for life.

So true, the only ones I believe are the ones under 30k.

When IRL suck, make a virtual life. Kek

>20-50 bucks an hour.
>~35,000 a year.

Consultant (in Switzerland)
~32$ / hr
10+ shittiness

Industrial automation engineer
~65k$/year
2 - It's a fun job and I like what I do, but the occasional project/customer from hell takes a little joy out of it.

That's actually my reddit post. Here's the original photo in high res, you won't find THIS one online because I've never uploaded it because it's XBOXHUGE.

OP here, I quit because the place I work is extremely dark, with no windows, no AC and is at least 30C on a cold day.

Plus I get paid fuck all, and everyone who works there are those pathetic middle aged women who think working in a shitty cafe means they have a purpose to their life.

Also, I am joining the army and I don't need a shitty reference for that

Senior sysadmin

4-5. I control everything so I do what I want. Mainly torrenting from the company servers

>marketing consultant
>varies heavily from around 50k€ to 200+k€ a year
>26
>shitlevel usually around 7-8

Super stressful and I get to deal with some obnoxious fucks on a regular basis

Check thread, no one makes under 40k

Twitch Streamer
Pretty much full time now
Make around $200 p/d

In charge of cleaning and maintenance department at local supermarket.

AUD$25/hr

Depends on the day but it averages out at around 6/10.

and browsing fourchan at work. Nothing like web filtering for everybody except me

You're a lier and you should feel bad, stop trying.

14.50 an hour
keeping elderly people alive
pill management+delivery and emergency response bs

Stress can range from 3-8. Used to be a constant 9-10 till I realized I don't give a shit about people who are already shoulder-deep in their grave.

More proof, the original images used to make the stacked image, in full resolution. Also never uploaded in full size, so if you can find this same picture in this resolution I'll be pretty impressed.

>what about the part time niggers that live with their moms and after a hard days work curl up with their waifus and post on 4chins

18, customer advisor in Norway.
Around 20$ /hr.
Not to bad, but it can be boring at times. 2/10, at most: 4/10.

All I can say is make real sure that's what you want to do.
Depending on what your trade is, you could still be stuck in a dark, hot room, with no AC, and a bunch of entitled fat cunts.
The only way out is the hard way out. Which means it gets a lot worse.

Office worker
65k aud
0, fucking love my job

>Pic related, what I cleaned a few days ago
>Date 2015

Faggot

Owned

I clean those cars every two weeks. The picture is from the first time I did them. I'm not going to take pictures of the same car every two weeks.

Faggot.

No one cares /r/ fag, once you get a successful b8 thread going kill yourself for wanting attention more than the sluts that post their boobs on this board.

Dude, you mad ? He obv lie, it's Sup Forums, gtfo

you are 32 and only earning 62k aud? pleb...

Engineer
$140 000 AUD
0, my job is awesome

/thread

Game dev, £24k pa, 24 as of a few weeks ago, and not shit at all.

I've wanted to do it for years, it is definitely what I want to do. At least then I'll know I am actually doing something semi-worthwhile

You got exposed faggot, get out

Poo in loo?

stfu

It has nothing to do with attention, I'm just not going to let a little Sup Forums faggot try to call me a liar when what I'm saying isn't even hard to believe or impressive.

Ah, the butthurt of getting owned is strong in this one.

ship me some snack foods, biatch!

Freelance software developer.

$100k if I worked like a normal person instead of fapping all day ... maybe $60k like this.

8/10 shittiness cause I am burned out and have no life. Good money though.

>manufacturing associate at a factory contracted to produce airplane mechanisms and parts
>20
>make minimum wage of 7.25hourly but good consistent hours
>dead end job as fuck no hope for promotion or raise to make decent living
>tfw a job I have nightmares about is the best job within a 25 mile radius
8. It's a paycheck I guess.

Still waiting for you to find those full resolution pictures I apparently stole ;)

I'll wait nigger boy. If I'm lying so hard, expose me!

I just find it hard to believe hedge fund managers browse /b. Engineer s not so much

33 professional chef for mcdonnalds, pay 15.00 hour

Do jobs in third world countries count?

Go timestamp or be a faggot for the rest of your life

>Personal banker
>£26,000 p/a
>9

Regular courses on things like 'delivering great service', includes a lot of role plays with cunts. Only weed is standing between me and suicide bombing the bank

>Public Servant
more specific?

It's on Sup Forums, it must be true

Aha...ahahaha...ahahahahahahaha...that's the best thing I've seen all night

Gay prostitute
$50 a fuck till you pop ya nut

Well dude, I exposed you. You can try as much as you can, I have more proof that you're a faggot than you. So, you're faggot and you should know it or maybe you're just a new/summerfag.

I feel victorious today, thank you.

Go to a clients house and timestamp the car? I won't be there for another week and a half and I doubt anyone will remember by then.

Here's the work order for the job. As you can see it's a zip wash (monthly program) on a 550 with a matte finish, which is what that silver car is. My boss is an idiot which is why it says coupe but the prices are the same so it doesn't really matter.

Boilermaker/welder
35 hr 70 hr overtime (40+hr)
2-6 shittiness contracts differ

considering moving to pipeline salary can get pretty great or so i have heard

Medical technologist, 61k, 29.
Shitness is 1 or 2, only issue is boredom sometimes.

>making maps
>1200$ a month
>15 y/o
>making money off of ads

RAF Officer, just started and I'm on 30k (about 50k or so in murica).
Feels good man.

Enjoy your b&

Car mechanic
1300 euros
Went to school for 4 years for this minimum wage bs.

Farmhand, Minimum Wage, Moderate Shitiness (6/10)

Red Army Faction?

what are you on about?

how to get into that? 17, is it too late?

Age: 11, job: being a good boy, pay: gpb for tendies and steam cards

>making maps
>not saying "cartographer"

Signal maintainer for a big railroad company north east, 33, 85k base pay easy over 100k with OT . JOB IS GOOD!

Lead mobile developer
19/hr
4, manager just quit and I have to handle it all now.