CONFESSION THREAD

CONFESSION THREAD
I slept over at a friend's house and while everyone was asleep i went to his younger sister's room and pulled her panties down and licked her little slit. She woke up and tried to scream but i put a pillow over her face and i ran back to my friend;s room and pretended to sleep. I've been denying it ever since.

I ate an entire tire throughout the course of 4 years

I tried to fuck my cousin when we were kids, when she didnt comply i pulled a knife on her and made her bend over while i tried to shove a coke bottle into her vagina. She was crying and her vagina was bleeding. I told her to look at me and when she did i bit her nose and it started to bleed. She yelped and i told her to shut up before i cut her, i then stuck my dick into her bleeding hole, and she was sobbing, after achieving orgasm i made her eat my shit out of the toilet bowl and i put a belt around her neck, i had her fall asleep on the floor with the leash in my hand. She still hasent said anything about it to this day, and we see each other occasionally, i feel like she forgot.

>i feel like she forgot
Are you retarded

One time I pushed my dog out the bed and I felt rlly bad about it

>being this much of a disturbed psycho
you are one sick fuck. i bet she hates you to this day. also confirmed faggot for using bottle instead of cock!

this but i just jerked off right next to her and made her arm jerk me off until i came

I've sneezed that hard before.

I follow 9gag on instagram.

I fapped with my cousin after we played halo 3. She used the 360 controller. She forgot about it but i haven't.

>I feel like she forgot being horrifically raped by her cousin.
Hot tho, how old were you two when it happened.

You psychopathic monster...

Pics or it didn't happen

Sometimes I go on reddit for certain NSFW threads

We were both about 11

I know a guy that did this to my friends sister.

Hot

>i put a pillow over her face and i ran back to my friend;s room
Must have been a heavy fucking pillow.

Jizzed on my gfs blanket i denied it she called me out i said it was her fault

I just fondled my friend at sleep over , she was half cast and had 34c tits. Started with resting my hand on her ass to test the water then slipping my hand down her bottoms ass first , lifted her bra over her tits and slid up her shirt to see these magnificent plump little tits with big brown nipples before sliding my hand down the front of her bottoms thru her hairy little pussy and then I went to her toilet to whack it :)

When I was about 13 my fried use to make his little sister lay on the floor naked and expose herself for him, I've watched. He use to do things to her as well.

Thread dead ?

alright guess its my turne now to bring my secretions. I told my chef in chief that I am self taught into making creampies but I made them with mother

I am afraid if I am fired I will literally set myself on fire

>I made them with mother
Hot

/b I regret to inform you, I am in fact a jew..

Sorry everyone i turned on my leaf blower and blew this pile of ashes into this thread

Tortured a bird over 2 weeks then finally drowned it slowly

How long ago was that?

At least 20yrs

why though

Ok, if it was recently I was gonna say discreetly report that mofo

I've molested schoolgirl on my way back home from classes once ago, touching her butt a bit, then slapped it, she got spooked, i ran away
> tfw you were scared to walk out of your house for few days because police

I make love to my wife in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation

>be me about 10
>going over to my best friend's aunt's house with him
>he's 13, his cousin is about the same age
>we have to share a bed
>i'm a kid so i don't care, fun times
>at night, late he woke me up
>"try this" he said as he slipped his finger inside his cousin's pussy
>mfw i did it
>it felt strange, smelt my finger after and it smelt really sweet
>his cousin kept faking that she was sleeping
>tfw i woke her up and asked her if she wanted to kiss him
>she said no and threatened to tell on us
>we continued fingering her anyway
>now she's like 24
>we see each other a few times a month, she's an 8/10
>i think she forgot
>i hope she forgot
>still gonna try to fuck her soon though

Please make fake stories more believable faggot

>i feel like she forgot
Story seemed believable up until this point. Apply yourself faggot.

YOU SICK FUCK!!!

Here goes nothing. I have several confessions.

When I was younger (~13), my sister gave me her old laptop because she had got a new one. I got on it and found two nudes she took and I jacked off furiously. I haven't been able to recover those images since the laptop's hard drive is fried from age, but I really wish I could find them.

A couple of years ago, I was in a private Christian school and I was supposed to talk about how I became a believer (I've never been, but I saved myself from awkward conversation and always said I was a firm believer), I used my dead dad and grandfather as an excuse so I could make a good story.

I used to frequent a game called Second Life and I catfished the shit out of girls on there. Mainly because when I first started, I was under the age limit and I had started friendships with a lie about my age, so I had to build them on that. I got in many relationships (some "serious" some not) under a fake name and age. Also came up with a background story that made me seem out of the ordinary. Makes for good stories. Anyway, that catfish show with the guy named Nev as the host contacted me once because my at the time "girlfriend" on second life had caught on to my lies. Now my actual real life girlfriend loves the show and it makes me feel awkward when we watch it together because she knows nothing of my catfishing past.

Because he is a psychopath with a tiny dick.
Well-endowed psychos skip the animal-torturing phase and go straight into the niggers-killing one.

Truly disgusting, you sir, are the most degenerate person on this whole god forsaken website

How old was she?

I feel sorry for the people that are dumb enough to reply to this bait xD 0/10 for making me reply as well.

I've been having unprotected sex with different women and men. Talking to #11 for this year. I came up positive on a test 4 years ago.

The best part is that I look like someone who wouldn't do such a thing, but fuck it. What they don't know won't kill them, yet. I'm making it a mission to spread the plague.

Report whom? The poster that would be underage in that case?

When I was a teen I'd stay over at my friends place.
His younger sister always ran around naked, I loved it. One night I set him up with guitar hero and I went into her room. she wa a heavy sleeper.
I lifted up her shirt and licked her nipples. god I was hard.
I think at one time I even stretched her pants open and touched her littler smooth lips.
Only ever did it once. he never found out. and neither did she

Fuck you, you disgusting psychopath

Ayy, the thought of this arouses me for something

secretions? chef in chief? I don't think these words mean what you think they mean.

This is a lie tho. Modern meds make you unable to spread the disease.

KEK

You didn't need the knife, you couldn't have just threatened to cut her with all that edge you 12 year old faggot

I let my friend rape me because I wanted to feel a dick inside me

I blew of a gonorrhoea infected gay nigger hooker and then spat out his cum. This thread is what the spit out turned into

Not raep then

Hey, I know that face...

I'm not taking any meds. I'm living life as if I never found out.

I catfished and sold nudes of a camgirl to a army vet (I made 1000$ total) I said it was for College supplies but I actually just bought a Ps4 and a lot of useless shit
I think ima hit him up again

Also a lie. You die

Oh I'm sure I will. But as I said I contracted it about 4 years ago. It's a disease that takes time user.

I would say people like you make me sick but no other monster would do such a thing

That's a fucking burger bun with a hole in it you retard. Not a tyre.

I hope it's bait

What did nev say and what did you tell him

When I was 18 I went to a party with some classmates, we were 10 persons at one of my friends house, we got drunk and shit, and there was the girl I used to like a lot back then, the party was over and everyone was asleep, and I started to touch her to test how much I could touch her without waking her up, after testing it I stuck my dick in her mouth, and well, I actually cum, it was the best blowjob of my life although she didn't even move to suck

You never know. There are cases of people doing this. All Africans fx

>slit

I killed my mother and would 100% do it again if I could

>>Second life

I have a homosexual attraction towards my best friend.

I tried to suppress it but its only gotten worse.

He introduced himself and said something along the lines of "I need your permission to go through with an episode, as you will be our subject. Is this alright with you?" I of course said no thanks and got angry with the "gf"

You didn't reply to a post?

I won't deny the stupidity that influenced me to access this game.

No, thats just a little confession of mine

I thought the Africans don't know they have it ^^

tell him

i stop my car to pee on roadkill if I'm alone on the road

sometimes when i eat unusual food my farts smell amazing so i trap the farts in bottles to smell them later

i always cum on the right side of bed and sleep on the left

i had a period a few years ago where i would always poop into my hands to feel it before putting it in the toilet, don't know why i stopped just not interested anymore

also i like to walk around outside naked with erections

that's all i can think of

Thanks user I think I will

Sounds like a typical Sup Forums user to me

I buried a dead woman, exactly 21 miles from me. And I'm the only person that knows everything.

You just sound retarded and autistic.

>i trap my farts to smell them later

youre a piece of shit

>xD
Fuck you

I went to disneychannel.com without my parents permission

who the fuck do you think you are

I once yelled at my dog for no reason

ohshit.gif

You monster

she knew what you were doing retard, she liked it.

Different user here. I wouldn't tell him. It's okay to love your best friend but if he's not gay then you could really make him uncomfortable. which could awkward out the friendship.

My advice: get a boyfriend, and stay best friends with your best friend. best of both worlds.

In your area this might be different, but in my area thtat's how it works

I went on Club Penguin without my parents permission.

I jacked off to my cusion panties

I have a tumblr account.

You're a rapist

i steal money from my mom's credit card to buy weed. I have no motivation to get out into the real world what so ever

Out! Just get out!

Im team Mystic but am secretly loyal to valor

I've been listening to this shit for more than 40 hours now. I don't even know why.

Traitor

Im David Mitchell :^B