Craigslist sex story thread?

Craigslist sex story thread?
>Craigslist sex story thread

I'm a fat nigger and I fucked a nigger.

Bumping for interest. I'm thinking of doing some wifeswapping and I need to hear some horror stories to talk me out of it

i actually have a lot of these lol.... any requests?

fucking don't use CL man, its the bottom of the barrel.

>Be me
>Be horny
>Look at Craigslist
>Decide I don't want herpes
>Goes and jerks off
>Plays Arkham games
>feltgoodman.jpg

Bump

I used to actually find a lot of hookups using CL years ago. It's pretty worthless now due to ugandan and faggot spam.

One memorable hookup was a decently thin ultra pale girl with glasses. She lived in a small apartment with a dog downtown. I came over and we smoked some weed before fucking. i dont remember the sex too much but i asked to cum on her face. she said yes and got in position. gave her the big first spurt and she started dodging like crazy. made me laugh. I asked her why she said yes if she didnt like it and she said she has trouble saying no. we smoked another bowl and i left.

i left with her pipe. lol. that was pretty fucked up of me.

fuck the haters

another one i remember doing for lulz was a mature lady. i drove to her place for a glass of wine before going down on her, ill never forget she said i was too young to be that good haha.

I only got catfished on craigslist once. Then almost another time but both times the person that did it knew who I was because they impersonated 2 of my exes. Didn't leave the house the second time tho, fuck that shit

another time i met up with a guy who was gonna surprise his girl with a 3 way. it was pretty awkward at first cause it was their and my first time with 2 guys. went down on her a bit and she blew me before i got soft and left.

Arkham is my shit fam

i live in europe

uh lets see
once met girl on CL said she was into rough sex... i like it too, so i was like hey lets see a movie (just to meet in public)
shows up.. not bad looking, nice tits. sit down in movie. as soon as lights go down, my hand is on her leg, she spreads em, i start fingering her like crazy. then we start making out like mad. shes rubbing my cock through my jeans. im like lets get out of here. drive like 90mph back to my house with her playing with my cock the whole time. almost rape her on porch, manage to get inside. run to my room, throw her on bed, start fucking. slapping her around. she wants it rougher and rougher and rougher. finally she gets on top. rode my dick harder than ever before or since. slaps ME, i slap her back even HARDER, she fucking loves it, she cums all over my dick, i pull her down hard and fill her up. lay there a minute, then go outside and smoke some clove cigs.

she tells me about how the cloves "get her kinda high"
i am so turned off by her stupidity that i never call her again.
regret it because she was a great fuck and i should have ridden that forver
next day my dick and the whole area around it was raw and red and painful. fuck she was insane.

i met a fucking gorgeous asian girl from davis once too. we were ongoing fuckbuddies for quite a while but i think she got a boyfriend. she was kinda vanilla and boring but unforgettable none the less

Is there a good site for couple swaps or is it just learning which clubs in my area are swingers clubs and going there?

I put up weird ads just to see how many women will respond. The most calls I ever got was fr an ad I placed asking for a woman who would take my virginity and tech me how to have sex. Got a lot of calls for that. Weirdest one I ever got calls for was an ad looking for an "anal princess". Ad asked for any girl that loves anal more than vaginal to contact me for all anal sex sessions.

>decently thin
=
>nice way to say "pretty fat"

its 5am and ive been up all night. mixing up my words. i needed a synonym for rail thin and failed hard.

I met up with a 5'10" athletic woman turns out she's a motherfucking doctor. like the science kind not the medical kind.

Decent in bed, small tits, tight puss.

She wasn't into monogamy tho, or other chicks, so i cut it off after about a year.

It happens. Now go get some sleep you motherfucker. Sup Forums will be exactly the same when you come back.

ill keep going but im done linking after Sup Forums ate the last post i typed.

one other girl i met was jessica mildarvavich. she had a good body, meh face. possibly autistic or maybe just genuinely nice. met her at her moms appartment complex and we swam and got close, like kissing her body in the water and shit. next date same thing, get back to my place and shes already clingy AF. "i really like you blah blah blah" so we are in bed rubbing and shit and shes gives me a serious look and says...

>i have a horrible secret user

after much coercion she admits she has herpes. 5 years ago douchebag me says "no problem, we can still be together". so i put on a condom and fucker her good. took her home and never called again. she tried really hard to contact me too lol.

Go on craigslist
Talk to married men
Meet them and fuck
Record It and threaten to send it to his family
Request 1 million dollars
Now you good bro

im having fun trying to remember all my user CL hookups. besides, theres always something better to do than sleep.

Damn right. Fucking fantastic games.

im having trouble remembering all my CL dates but I got a tinder story Sup Forums would appreciate:

>fine ass bitch swipes right
>somehow handle spaghetti
>she comes over to drink
>mfw she tells me she is 16
>mfw she tries to take 25 shots to impress me
>mfw she vomits all over her clothes
>mfw i get to drag her unconscious body to the shower
>mfw i get to undress her....
>yfw no raep

throw her in some of my clothes and let her sleep it off. next day she comes over again, drinks slightly less, and let me hit those sweet sweet heavenly sugar walls. oh my god. she was beautiful

Just finished City

okay i remember another:

some fat slut let me fuck her in my truck outside her appartment complex once or twice. she ended up with one of my good sweaters... saw her later on tinder maybe CL again and she pretended to/didnt remember me

starting to feel like i might have too many of these... i wonder how many non-memorable times ive done this?

Its called a nicotine high, its slight and it can happen to anyone with any brand. So yeah you are retarded

Does Grindr count?

share interesting stories?

this
lmao fam you fucked up

With the fact there is slightly more tar and nicotine in clove cigarettes than your general over the counter Marlboro, chances are she really did get a rush.
Also, if you're in Canada, check the ammount of tar and nic in your cloves, they're almost twice what is sold in America

Cloves do get you high though, they have studies on this as well that's why they are illegal in the US.
Clove Cigarettes that is I use to smoke Dijarums.

And no not those terrible cigar ones they replaced them with either I'm talking about the actual cigarettes.