Does anyone on Sup Forums has footage of muslim migrants beaten up? You know for research purposes...

Does anyone on Sup Forums has footage of muslim migrants beaten up? You know for research purposes. I`m verz angry at them right now and i dont want any of them in europe. Merkel fucked europe in the ass tbh

Bump

No, of course not. We're not savages like them, not a single Westerner has ever hurt a muslim.

I agree with you on wanting to see footage of muslims being beaten or tortured to death though, doesn't matter if they're women or children, as long as they're in pain.

please Sup Forums don`t let me down bumping for attention

Not sure if sarcasm or not. but really when i casually walk in my nearest city all i see in the parks are fucking migrants..u see when i want to eat breakfast before work and after a took a 40 min bus ride from my village to the city and in the park where i want to eat my sandwich i see a man shitting in next to a tree and then fuckin breaking off a big part of the tree wiping his ass with it i could puke ffs

and the next thing when i see them in packs like wtf i`m afraid and the next thing i see on youtube that they harass women because of their religious reasons i cant even....

It's not sarcasm at all. I want every last muslim put to death, and I wouldn't mind if we made it entertaining. I'd be all with ISIS' modus operandi if they weren't muslims and whites weren't their main target.

I just want to see muslim women forced to behead their own children, get shot in the back of their head by their husbands after that and have the rest thrown bound and alive on a huge fire, I'm sick and tired of these animals existing.

Besides, imagine the boom the world economy would feel if we removed 1.6 billion people and redistributed their stolen gains over the rest of us. There is literally zero reason to keep these animals alive.

They have zero respect to our culture and they act like disappointed tourists like what the actual fuck. also atleast 80 percent of them that are coming are fucking MEN i wish here in hungary the soilders could just kill every illegal migrants in the exact moment as they pass the border

No reason to get angry, all they're doing is trying to destroy your culture and they'll absolutely kill you or ruin your life if you get in their way, but other than that they're pretty cool.

yep that`s what i tought

I want them killed where they stand, legal or illegal doesn't matter to me. If we were sane it'd be illegal to live if you, your parents, the majority of your country or your ancestors have been muslims. We need to eradicate every last trace of those beasts.

Seriously, they make me puke, I saw one walking her spawn in a stroller, spit straight into the little maggots mouth (I had a cold sore, heard it can be lethal for young babies, so I took my chance). I don't understand why they're all born so rotten, whites don't needlesly hurt anyone.

They seriously need to be cleaned.

this post almost made me puke btw i have no muslim in my family whatsoever

Sorry, shouldn't have mentioned they breed sometimes.

sometimes? all the time. that's all they can do properly.

that`s the worst

Which is why I advocate that we infect muslim babies with flu, herpes and whatever other infection we sadly carry on us at times.

Just make sure the parents either don't see you, or are disposed of, but if you really want to improve the world you will have to kill muslims as youbg as they come. Muslim brood start harming human beings as soon as they turn two, it's better (and fun) to off them before they get that old.

And don't be a retard and discriminate, both the Afghani goatfucker and the Iranian woman who fled her country are still of muslim descent, inhuman and deserving of pain and death.

If a muslim was capable of morals, they'd have recognized their rotten cores and killed themselves years ago, but now they're trying to burden whites with it.

I know this is bait, but I hope its true

sadly you are right just imagine that an alien culture visits us and they see them what will they think of us

Just fucking start camera on your smartphone and upload it to spread knowledge about shitty disgusting migrant.

ITT: islamaphobia

I want a picture of you. :) can we have please?