How do I go missing? I'm too much of a pathetic coward pussy to kill myself so I wanna just disappear instead

How do I go missing? I'm too much of a pathetic coward pussy to kill myself so I wanna just disappear instead.

Leave your shoes beside a river?

May seem like a needle in a haystack but someone loves you.

where am I supposed to go though?

send an email to Hillary saying you know where the emails are

go fishing on a boat alone in a hurricane
battle the elements
if you survive you will return a hero
if you die you will be remembered as one

read up on the French Foreign Legion

I'm scared of the ocean. I don't know how people join the navy

What are you trying to run from, user?

>political_satire.jpg

I think subconsciously I want to prove a point to people I'm angry at in my life. I want to cause them pain and discomfort for the pain and discomfort they cause me

Live in a shack in the mountains

If you don't have alot of money, there's nowhere for you to disappear to, unless you want to live in the wilderness.

Other people generally don't care because it doesn't directly affect their own well-being and you shouldn't do it just because of those people.

If your presence never mattered, your absence won't matter.

How much money do you have saved? What kind of area do you live in?

Go to cuba or North Korea

you sound like a stupid little kid who wants to run away from home because mommy and daddy wouldn't let you get the pokimon go game
faggot

Yeah that's exactly right user! Very inquisitive!

inquisitive? I think the word you needed here was perceptive

Perceptive probably would of been a better choice of words but I suppose inquisitive still works in a way

Just buy a one way ticket to Thailand... so easy

inquisitive implies questions and seeking to know more, as this was not the case for the post made a comparison which was then confirmed to be correct, the word inquisitive is completely wrong and works in no way

Start running drugs in SE Asia
Easy peezy

there's pretty much no chance of you pulling it off if you ever try it, so i recommend just killing yourself. i was thinking of doing this once, but then i just went back to suicidal thoughts after i realized how far-fetched it was.