I've been dealing with the shittiest roommate for a while now. Bitch has owed me money since day one...

I've been dealing with the shittiest roommate for a while now. Bitch has owed me money since day one. Instead of paying me back she goes shopping at the mall or eats out or some shit. We've basically screamed at each other over this stuff. She never cleans, brought home 3 cats that she neglects (I have to buy their food because I feel bad for them) and on top of that yesterday she took her rent check back for the month, and stole $30 worth of LSD. I know you are some of the worst people out there. How should I get her back? She's on vacation for 10 days and I have full access to her room. By the time she's back I'll be moved out. Thanks Sup Forums
>inb4 rape her

smear cats shit all over her stuff

Put up a hidden camera in her room and shower, share the nudes with us.

Cat shit in the mattress then sew it up

Can't, Shes gone for 10 days

This is possible

She was supposed to do dishes before leaving

cum on ALL her clothes, but put them neatly away afterwards

wtf man ,you should let the cats starve , feeding them made you seem weak.

It's not the Kitty's fault Sup Forumsro

Look at this litter boys

Take all her stuff

Put into black bags

Leave at side of road

?????

Profit

Place fish in her mattress

>flip main breaker off
>remove water heater/washing machine/dryer breakers
>turn off water heater
>disconnect all electric sockets in her room

Called electric company and internet, just set them up for disconnection

Don't do anything obvious. Go through all her creams and mix them with various substances (cum)

Find her hair brush and replace all the hair with your bum fluff. Make sure there's cherries to compensate the extra cash she took but remember don't make it obvious or she won't use whatever your rigging.

Put chilli powder in her eye make up.

Jeeeez I thought I was a bad roommate for being messy and stealing drugs.
(Even though I cooked everyone food and gave away ounces of weed a week)

also hide shrimp in her room

>Find water pipe that leads to shower
>Cut it and then cap it so no water gets to shower
>Leave her confused as she doesn't know what to do
>Sell some things that belong to her on craigslist

Sell all her shit and say its for her rent

yeah, but physically mess with the installation, it's not hard to do, for a man.

If she has a dildo then cover it in deepheat

This, but for different reasons.
No pet is worth the health of the ecosystems the fish meal industry is damaging.

What the fuck dude I e got three cats all sisters had them since I was 21 now 35. Give them to someone who's going to that care of them. Or to the SPCA. So they can get good home for them. Fucking punch her in the head for me. Good man for taking care of them. Where do you live??

Your evil
>I like it

The cats shit in their own food ft. Random spoon

Find her laptop, cellphone, whatever have you.

If you can, try to gain access to it.

If you can gaina access to phone, delete all of her data there. Contacts, contact numbers, saved dates, alarm clock settings, any apps, etc.

If you can gain access to her computer delete her system 32 folder.

See

No, the environment.

factory reset phone and sell it same with computer

Her bed, she sleeps next to a pile of garbage

take an upper-decker in all the toilets

Dump that litter and any of her dishes in her bed, under covers. Take cats to shelter say you found them if they want you to pay anything. If they stay with her they will starve. Day she gets back post a backpage ad for free hookups with address supplied. Mention in it she likes suprises.

Was thinking about dumping sardine oil everywhere

rape her

lock cats in her room with enough food/water to keep them alive, but make sure they're shitting on her belongings and not in the litterbox

Post pic of her. So i can fap.

> yes, you sir are thinking properly

just enough time to set up a lifestream

Dont do anything, just move out. You will get all the satisfaction you need when you dont have to deal eith her

This, except lay out her clothes all over. So no matter where they shit, they'll still be ruining her stuff. Plus she can't sue over damage property if it's her cats

OP take the cats to the shelter so they can at least deserve a chance of having a good home

put milk in her room like all over the bed and in the draws and stuff and let it go off

If you're going to do anything you have to leave a message.

Litter under blankets, so she won't notice until she gets under them. Litter in washer/drier. Spread cat food throughout her room so hopefully the cats keep going in there. Loosen the chain in the toilet bowls so she can't flush in any of the toilets. Get rid of all cleaning supplies, soap, and toilet paper. Take all ethernet cables, modems, and routers with you. Hide a wifi jammer in her room. Leave enough of your stuff in the apartment so she thinks you plan on coming back.

Some great ideas here Sup Forumsros, cats are situated in her room with enough food/water. I will continue updates throughout the week. All of her dirty dishes joined the foul pile on her bed. I'm the only one who bought cleaning supplies, so I'm taking them with me as I leave. Justice may yet be served

Sell anything of value
Destroy anything that could be valuable/sentimental but not sold
Tear holes in the crotches of her pants, cut holes in her shirts, get rid of all her underwear
Make her garbage pile even larger- all those dishes, litter boxes, anything else
Maybe change the locks so she has a hell of a one gettin back in?
Also I like the backpage idea of Leave her with less than nothing so she's truly fucked

And for gods sake save the cats they don't deserve it

>shitstain everything she owns.
>give cats away to somebody who will care
>sell her stuff to cover rent
>cut holes for nipples in everything
>buy lots of maggots, dump everywhere
>leave open windows, put breadcrumbs on parapet, leave the rest to fabulous flying rats aka pidgeons

This

This OP

What's her details Op?

I kek'ed my good sir. You should do this OP.

>Jizz in all of her food and drink and record yourself doing it
>secretly record her eating and drinking it
>do this for a few months
>add some creepy music to the video
>show her the video

Get her cats decent homes atleast, deal with her bs when she gets back. Animals shouldn't have to deal with retards like your roommate.

Do her cats shit playing cards?

>get used panties
>sell on the internet
>reclaim portion of debt

did you even read the OP
>By the time she's back I'll be moved out.

this, OP

You are one nasty niqqa OP.

Go back to mommy's. I bet you're place literally has a foul smell.

Guys did you even read what op wrote

Be sure to hide dirty litter throughout a bunch of her clothes, dump milk on anything soft and maybe a few eggs for good measure. Take the cats somewhere better, cats are bros.

Fucking people and filling the sink with dirty dishes.
Where the fuck are you supposed to wash them if they are in the fucking way?
And they get even dirtier on all sides waiting in a fucking pile.
Fucking looks like this all the fucking time despite roomies gf being unemployed. cleaning it up every time roomies leave despite cleaning my own dishes 90% of the time is beyond old.
Got a half-assed broad spectrum apology yesterday tough... "sorry if I've done or said anything for the past while that may have upset you" so that's worth it right....

The steak n' shake tho

Sneak in and rate her one night. Tell her you're going to add friends place. But let everyone know that you'll be there. And have said friend vouch.

Then 'break' in, and rape her in the ass without lube.

Throw a homeless bum rager the night b4 she's back.
Remember to invite them back 'whenever'

Island adventure, anyone?

>buy cheese and eggs
>on the day you leave, hide cheese and break eggs around the house in places hard to get to and clean
>mfw the fucking smell

>steak n' shake
>steak n' shake
>steak n' shake
>steak n' shake
>steak n' shake

throw her out...
And post pics of her stuff and of her..Actually give
us her full name and pic

take the cats to a shelter, pawn off her stuff, tell her "we waz robbed" when she comes home. Find a new place for yourself or a new roomate.

Invite hobos to live in her house

why the fuck do u niggers live with strangers and tolerate shit like that for any amount of time? R u functionally retarded?

replace every appliance in the house with a sticky note saying "you can't stump the trump".

dindu nuffin

Where the fuck you think playing cards come from son?

It's called a lease

For the cats

This isn't getting back at her but give the cats away so they can get a decent home and you don't have to more money

What are you, 12? It's called a fucking lease, unless he wants to pay out of the ass in fees and penalties, he's stuck there

Name and photos cunt!

kek

This is too easy. Turn on ALL electronivs before you leave. Imagine the bill. Bonus points for short circuits.

Electric is getting turned off Sup Forumsro

whos leasing to who? Is it her apartment? Then move out. Is it his? Then kick her out. Why r u living in sth u cant afford?
U want it cheap - chip in to your parents costs.

Be honest. You never left your parents' house, did you?

>post pics of her stuff
OP already did.

Both of us are on the lease

be honest, your parent bought u independence, didnt they? U fuckin faggot
U r under a wrong impression, that its a good thing to move out and live with a stranger to lower the cost of living.
u aut
fantastic. So u r just fuckin dumb.

You're retarded, and I don't mean that figuratively. I recommend developing some humility.

Sell anything that might have value on Gumtree, I see a bed, that should go for 30£ rather quickly, LSD reimboursed, the chair the desk, the clothes, do a fucking yardsale and clean that room out. There is basically no risk because she can't prove she left anything over there. Just deny if confronted.

Also, if the cats are still there, sell/give them away, they'll be better off anyway.

Can you kick you her out? If that possible, then you have a threat and if you have a threat, you have power and if you have power you have control, if not, find something something to blackmail her with.

Childish pranks aren't going to accomplish anything. If not, get pay some hood rat to kick her ass.

Throw her out and make her pay your money back. Shitting in her pillowcase might be more fun, but in the end you are better off this way

as if humility is of any worth, u coscksucker. All the insults i used on u were literal.
Delusional twat.