James seems like such a nice guy, I don't why I think so just way he explains things and acts really sincere

James seems like such a nice guy, I don't why I think so just way he explains things and acts really sincere

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@KaineDamo/marisa-kabas-lies-about-the-angry-video-game-nerd-845822daeaae#.7hjc5newy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hes genuinely nice.

He's progressive too. In his movie the nice young black man got with the nerdy white girl.

Monster Madness is GOAT.

I think maybe it happened like that because:

1. His wife made that choice
or
2.It would be too awkward with him kissing some random-ass girl

I love the videos where he's just talking about the shit he collects

medium.com/@KaineDamo/marisa-kabas-lies-about-the-angry-video-game-nerd-845822daeaae#.7hjc5newy

>it's a Lookin' at Books video

He declared death on our reglion known as Ghostubsters. Surely he is a terrorist of the highest order and must be stopped so we don't lose those $10 of profit. Attack his friends, attack his family, turn his friends into enemies. He will learned that not wanting to watch an all female Ghostbusters was a mistake and prostrate himself for his crimes!

Poor James. The most chill guy on the internet, never been mean to anyone except NES games. Don't give a shit about that whole SFW vs Misogynist war, probably don't even know it exist. Now he is launched into the middle of it all because he decided to not see it and review it because he's a fan of the original Ghostbuster and for him without Ramis, Murray and Ayrkroyd this is not really Ghostbuster and the movie look like it will suck.

SJW*

so now James is an MRA. I wonder what he'll be tomorrow?

I loved AVGN, Jontron and recently H3 but all besides James has become a loud YouTube meme.

James has been keeping it real and sincere since the very start. Still my favorite YouTuber
#teamAVGN

this shit will blow over in a day. some other poor sap will "fuck up"

Absolutely Cool Dude.

I used to buy shitty weed from #69.

henry rollins

rollin

>possession of souls
>unauthorised necromancy

fuck you, this is as bad as rape

James is awesome. He's enjoyable to watch, whether as AVGN or just himself. His conversational style is extremely inviting and relaxed.

By the way, can we talk about how much of a fucking faggot this guy is? His skits are worse than any of the movies he reviews, and his jokes are beyond lame.

fuc

rolling for jailfu