S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/trunchbull
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, a Jakkai. I never see them in these threads. Good stuff.

Sauce immediately

trunchbull

hi
i wanna frik frak
bye

moar?

>trunchbull

Very punctual. I like that. You'll go places

Was going to post one for you but apparently the size limit is now 3mb, what the fuck

I've never had a whiff of alcohol but if I were asked about my talents I'd say I'm really good at getting drunk alone.

Hey Alex, how are you?

I'm getting drunk alone

Is this a full show? Van someone tell me what its called and where i could watch it?

Sounds fun. I wish I could do that.

idk

Where is this from?

That's not really furry, but whatever.

I'm not actually getting drunk

i dont like it when the fur is just spraypainted over skin

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

Your mothers cervix.

e621.net/post/index/1/trunchbull

I wish there were an ultimate regex that would block all variants of the Stallman pasta.

Yes, I know.

I agree.

Heya Weiss, how's it going?

Oh y'know, ups 'n downs. Dealing with important stuff, which is going surprisingly smoothly for once. And trying to stave off my crippling addiction to Bloodborne.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies..

Glad it's going smooth.
I didn't play much of it. I just can't play games anymore.

Trunchbull on fa made a series of comic pages and .gifs of it.

If you care just use many long enough parts of sentences (5-6 words) which are rarely (if at all) seen in other posts and concatenate them by an or.

Video games is like. My second greatest hobby interest. Only topped by getting super good at punching things.

Do you know what the series is called?

I've lost interest in them. My brother gifted me Dark Souls 3 when it first came out, and I only played 7 hours of it. The first 4 were just trying to get it to work because it didn't like my already dying GTX 570, so my mom was cool enough to buy me a 970. I haven't played it a couple months. Then I bought all the Metro and STALKER games during the summer sale, but only played an hour of Metro: 2033. I just don't enjoy anything anymore.

Shit. No, but it's probably not too far back in their gallery, check the latest 3 or 4 pages.