Yesterday while searching my uncle's house in hope finding some weed I found pic related instead

Yesterday while searching my uncle's house in hope finding some weed I found pic related instead.
Any idea what this might be? It looks like dirt but some parts were shinning.

it's your cremated aunt

"It looks like dirt" bingo!

Your uncle is a dirt collector

Snort it?

/thread

Taste it, post results.

i would totaly iv this. Magic might happen

why hide it on his stash tho

put a magnet to it.

or it may be the ashes of a friend, enemy or pet.

Probably heroin

heroin

the last handful of the homelands soil? is your uncle a immigrant?

It's your aunt

I did snort very little bit of it from the tip of my finger. No taste, no smell, nothing chemical in it.

Timestamp first OP.

how can I tell?
>inb4 injecting

Herion isn't green faggots

Take that big clear mineral chunk on the lower right side of the pic to a jeweler.

idk try snoting some

> put some on finger
> put finger in ass

it's not green tho, it was brownish

its literal dirt you retard. Holy shit i fear for the future if you're whats coming.

If you're this retarded I wonder what other shit you get up to?
Have you ever shit in a bottle and left it to ferment and then huffed the gasses that have come off it?

This does look like the remains of a cremated corpse yes I can confirm, I work in forensics.

It's fucking green

It's not dirt autist

>the type of guy who thinks if he tries drugs he's gonna die

No you don't.

I feel for his uncle. Can't trust his faggot nephew not to snort dirt, let alone not touch his actual drugs.
OP is probably going to die within the next 10 years due to sheer stupidity, so there's some consolation.

Get your fucking eyes checked, it's not green. And it is dirt you monkey.

>ITT
user snorts random cremated remains

at what point do you just have mercy, and kill this thing in the pic.

dirt?. is ur uncle a prospector?... looking for gold?

I'm a far along student of mortuary. It does look a lot like a bit of cremated ashes. From what... I haven't the slightest clue. That being said, a lot of dark organic substances look alike, so there are always other possibilities.

maybe with that deformed head it is unaware, one could hope.

The type of guy that's so desperate for a fix he's just snorted the remains of his uncles dead dog because he found it near where he usually steals his uncles weed from.

Stop lying, nobody's impressed by your necrophilia.

OP here niggas stop talking about cremated ashes we don't do this shit in my country

Here's an idea, ask your uncle?

Then he has to explain why he's a degenerate thief who steals from his own family.

Every nation allows cremation though. Maybe religions don't, but that's different.

The retard is about 3 troll posts away from injecting dirt, you really think he knows the difference between country and religion?

Island adventure anyone?

Let me break this down for you.

Your uncle has dirt. It's got shiny things in it because he's just watched some gpaa bullshit and thinks he can find gold.

Now your uncle is looking for gold and will probably soon start planning on where he wants to travel and how to find gold.

He is looking for gold because he is poor and stupid.

Like all poor and stupid people he wants a get rich quick answer.

He is poor because shits like you are worthless thieves.

Kill yourself and maybe your uncle can finally save a little money and not waste his life hunting gold in the already cleaned out mines of California.

>california
try europe

Explains why you're a filthy thief, and a retard to boot.

kek'd

lol shut your mouth amerifat

Not even american retard.

Smewwlytard!

That looks like some really high quality cocaine my friend. Don't be trolled by these idiots and throw it away
Take a good nose and report back

>...
Le master troll 2016