Let's laugh at the people stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump

Let's laugh at the people stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
livescience.com/54042-climate-change-could-force-coastal-retreat.html
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Z5ngy3X_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So... you'd rather Hilary?

Let's laugh at the people ignorant enough to vote for a corrupt politician such as Hillary

let's laugh at the people stupid enough to believe than voting for x candidate things will change

le lesser of two evils meme

get a load of these useful idiots

>still beliving all saudi arabia media is telling you

Good thing I'm not voting for Donald Trump...or Hillary.

let's not, you're not clever, you're not cute and i'd beat you in a sanctioned mma fight

Not saying I like either one, but when forced to pick I pick the one that's not Hillary

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

gee golly look an anonymous poster is changing the world one red pill at a time

kill yourself you blithering zilch

no wonder Bill loves her so much

what does that have to do with anything lol

stupid as fuck

good goyim! dummy.

it was a prank loosen up pal before i crack your jaw with a right hook

your face is also a prank

xd

Soo that picture tells me she is good art her job?

she is a heartless bitch which will say anything for her career.
She hungers for money and power.

This

>mfw people actually believe pictures with words without actually verifying if any of it is true

you can disprove any time

like literally every single person who is at the top
CEO
presidents
dictators
your point?

>voting for a climate change denier
That's too depressing to laugh at. And this is Sup Forums it's not like I like I have a problem making jokes out of tragedies.
But this is just too much to worry about, these retards are eroding my will to live.

factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/

now start crying

>retard people buying all the anti-trump media complot
You are the only retarded one

over9000 hours in mspaint

>when user knows your feel

BAIT CONFIRMED! Abandoning thread..

>Not saying I like either one, but when forced to pick I pick the one that's not Hillary
>but when forced to pick I pick the one
b-b-but you aren't being forced to pick one

i do every day. i am in peoples houses for work, every trump fan is eithr a disgusting slob, or wacko

I already do every fucking day.

Get mad fam.

No actually let's laugh at the cucks voting for Hillary so that she can let our country become overpopulated with Ahmeds, and we all know: more Ahmeds= more terrorism. Fuck you.

FEEL THE JOHNSON

I think is way better to vote for trump rather than hillary and I am latin, I know that at least my family except my mother are better out of USA

What happened to this place? Old Sup Forums would have voted for Trump for the lulz now its full of normies concerned over a Trump presidency.

>worried about refugees
>voting for climate denier
Rich, livescience.com/54042-climate-change-could-force-coastal-retreat.html

>Let's laugh at the people stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump.

Better a douche-bag for POTUS than a scumbag hag.

Pro-Hillary threads were always bait.

Or you can vote for Gary Johnson and just have a decent human being in office.

Bullshit he was almost murdered by that eagle last year

what the fuck. What you faggots don't understand is that climate change is not an immediate problem. ISIS is an immediate problem. I'm all for going green but we need to handle the problems that we are currently facing first.

yeah..

if you vote for hillary you are the biggest fool to ever exist, everyone voting for hillary should be executed. Hate trump all you want, Hillary will be the biggest crook to rich for jail.

Then over 50% of the us are these idiots

Yeah because doing both things at thr same times is like a lot of work man. The fuck.

as opposed to teaching them absolute bullshit and installing a religious distrust of education altogether because intellect has a direct negative effect on peoples' political inclinations to support you like all the fucking subhuman garbage on the right?

Time*

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Man they have you interns working weekends too?

I'm inclined to agree. The only shills I've seen online were all plants for the GOP.

I mean... yeah. Americans aren't really known for being smart. They're known for being fat, vapid, and rednecks.

Ok. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>forced
Who is holding a gun to your head telling you to vote faggot? Stay home where it's safe and watch the shitstorm. Why involve yourself with shit you don't agree with just to express one of your rights? You have the right to protest, so why not protest the nominees elected?

HAHAHAHAHA

Yea it's called millennialis using the Internet, but learning directly from memes.

Both of them are piss poor candidates

Either one of them could easily be beaten by just about any other competitor they would have faced.

It's only competitive because they are the two least-liked people in the country.

That being said I'll be voting for Clinton. She'll just be more of the same and despite popular opinion the world is not actually crumbling under Obama.

Trump but on the other hand, with his temperament and lack of experience, could possibly make things far far worse - Not a chance we should take.

The same guy who hasn't written a good book in 20 years? He can fuck right off.

>Let's laugh at the people stupid enough to vote
fixed

Let's just laugh and all be good people.

Trumpet GTFO

but that picture is true and there is a full youtube video about it, Prick.

>worried about climate change over problems such as globalized terrorism or even getting to the bottom of why the Clinton Crime Foundation is still allowed in the USA.

Yes, let's concern ourselves with an issue we are just now starting to see the beginning signs of.
Life isn't the day after tomorrow movie. Changes in the earth happen slowly over time. Peoples mistakes only last a few minutes, but impact a society forever.

This thread needs more CACKLE
youtube.com/watch?v=N5Z5ngy3X_k

Yes yes don't vote trump. Vote Hillary

Instead of voting for Trump, might I recommend suicide? We're full up on idiots here.

Hillarys been in office since the 70's and our govt and constitution has turned to shit. The dismal economy improved under Reagan while in office and imo Trump would be a great fit. Just like Reagan, he to had a shit president before him.

>taking Sup Forums's advice on elections
>even once

KEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

I literally (as opposed to the use of literally in the statement, "Donald Trump is literally Hitler,") spoken with on 2 people voting for Hillary, and they were so fucking brain dead it was cringy. Donald Trump is taking VA.

Everyone here has a government clearance, so they know how slimy (generally) she is for the email situation, or they're horribly opposed to some other scam she was involved in. This is probably the feelings of anyone with an internet connection that's just mildly interested in the presidential election.

Smart monies on Trump.

>eceonomy improved under Reagan

>Implying Obama was a bad president

Kill yourself. You aren't even worth acknowledging as bait. Just fucking die.

Dubs and drumpf dies

/thread
hillary owns reddit, cnn, washington post, daily mail. and all that other garbage

Let's be honest, 3/4 of this country are easily led morons. Some vote Democrat, some vote Republican, doesn't matter whose on the ballot. Those are the ones Trump's pandering to, those are the ones that will vote Trump in if a significant portion of voters don't vote. He's got more idiots on his side!

Go back to Funnyjunk

You're too stupid for words.

Idiot

This is the truth.

But I think what we need now is for people to really get out and prevent Trump. I don't like Hillary at all - she's a hawk and she's completely in bed with Israel, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't really give a shit about anything other than being President. But I think she's at least competent. Trump could be an actual disaster.

You're the most actual retard in this thread. I'm not going by what the Democrats or the mainstream media tell me - I'm going by what Trump himself says, every day, with his own fucking mouth.

I don't think it's about idiots. I originally was for Bernie, so don't get this shit twisted.

Hillary's lack of sincerity, the fact she's been in some form of political power for decades, and how unbelievably corrupt she is, is motivating anyone faintly rational to vote Trump. Also, I've never voted, but I will be voting Trump just to prevent her from getting in office. Also, tons of people will be out voting in Nov. for Trump, simply for the same reason.

False, but if Trump had done this his base would've loved him for it.

So... you do know the leaked emails proved she was manipulating at least Politico, right?

Not sure whether to laugh or cry. Thankfully he has a very slim chance of winning.

Unequivocally. You have to be a literal mental and emotional child to think The Fucking Donald should ever be president.

Says who, the media? Idk where you're from, but it's crazy how Trump-happy people are. I mean even W0rldst@r comments are for Trump.

She is not the DNC. And, regardless, do you think the RNC doesn't do the same? Are you old enough to remember how Ron Paul was treated by the media?

Rather vote for a corrupt politician ( if you think she's the only incorrupt one or the worse of the bunch... Then you are a fucking idiot) than vote for a reality show star that will probably fuck very single international relation we have, wants to fuck his daughter and generally just doesn't know jackshit about politics.