Whats your plans for tonight Sup Forums

whats your plans for tonight Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Ba8s9giBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God damn chloe camilla, I would wife the shot outta her

girl broke up with me yesterday so im going to get drunk at a club, not enjoy myself and probably go home miserable

>chloe camilla
somebody will be balls deep in her later so id get wasted pal

sit here drinking booze and trying not to think about the fact that my best friend is trying to fuck a girl I have a crush on right now and will probably succeed, but I'm not exactly going to stop him because he knows her better than me, but I still kind of hope he fails for my own selfish sake, but also I should be supportive in my friend's attempts to get laid and have no real logical grounds to object to this other than that it makes me feel jealous and slightly depressed

somewhat appropriate considering the OP image

youtube.com/watch?v=v6Ba8s9giBY

Going to work, night shift.
And this weekend there's a big town festival. Fuck.

yeah youre kinda the dick in that situation. Let your bro have his shot, he knows her more.

or....OR.....
You can go to the club, get a few drinks in, and then find a nice slut for yourself. Get her a drink, then take her home as your personal cumbucket for the night.
You can do that too, you know :)

could but I doubt my pulling power will be on point with my head in a bit of a state. Plus I've had a few one night stands in the past and never really enjoyed them. It just felt pointless in the morning.

I'd be a dick if I tried to sabotage his efforts somehow, but as it is, I'll just settle for feeling slightly cucked and hoping he fails while simultaneously feeling bad for hoping that

Nigger no. Go and take her. What have you to lose
*Tips fedora

Satan trips have spoken

Listen to music as My body and mind slowly rot

B...but user...thats illegal

>What have you to lose
friendship, respect, dignity, pride, other words like that

Today I don't feel like doing anything nothing at all

Looks like you ain't getting laid...

Fucking first trips ever. Relatively new user here. You now have to honor my first ever trips bro.
and also, look at OP pic. Do you want to be the guy in the first pi, all moping and shit? Or do you wanna be the guy in the second pic, thrusting into a cumbucket all night?

when i said get her a drink, i just meant like being a gentleman and getting the lady a simple drink before you fuck her brains out ;)

Honesty, if I get to watch the guy in the first pic.

Lol, that'd actually be pretty hot too.

don't get me wrong I'd probably snake her if I had the chance because I'm a thirsty piece of shit and he deserves worse, but I don't, so there's no point throwing away my reputation of not being a dog cunt

bruno xDDDD

you need to read more hentai
u need to hypnotise her and rape her till she begs for your cock and cant live without it
then when she is your personal cum sack you fuk her while ur friend watches her cum over and over again from ur penis and u scar that fukka for life

Hentai isn't real.

Bump