Would you date a woman who has dated two of your friends?

Would you date a woman who has dated two of your friends?

>woman who hangs out with a group of us socially broke up with the second guy a few months back and is showing interest in me

>she has dated two guys from the group of guys i hang out with

>the first guy livestreamed the two of them fucking and showed it to a bunch of us, including me, she has no idea

anyway, any thoughts Sup Forums?

>pic related

You'll probably get alot of teesing but if you think shes worth it, go fo it

>would you date a girl that has fucked your friends?

Nope

if you like being the guy who gets last dip
still sex

yeah, thats what it comes down to

i'd love to fuck her, but she only gives it up while dating

You don't have to marry her, just fuck her then leave her when you want to

kek..not the last guy, there are about 7 of us, she's only been with two of them

if you do, you're her third choice. if you don't, you're above them all.

i'd say "the choice is yours", but weak bitches don't have a choice, they take what they can get. you might be one.

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?????

Disgusting, I dont know which is more, though, you or the girl sleeping with people in her circle.

No, I would never even consider dating a girl that has been with two or more of my friends. Especially not when one of those "friends" illegaly outed her to the rest of you.

Fucking gangbangers.

pussy is pussy

highly doubt you get model tier pussy handed to you on a silver plate

yeah, that guy is/was a scumbag

if she's a 10 and "on a silver platter", of course go for it

but that's not what i pictured at all, and am still quite certain that it's not the case. if it is though, jump in.

Why does it matter if she's slept with two of your friends? Most girls have slept with 3-5 guys anyway.

not a 10, but a latina with a big ass

sounds like you've already made your decision

Your friends have the ultimate one-up in every shit-talk scenario whether in jest or seriousness.

Nothing beats "Whatever, I still beat your old lady's sugar walls". You're a marked beta for life.

he probably doesn't have many other options. better than nothing.

Because I would rather not have friends that have treated my girlfriend in a such a way.

Plus it obviously did not work out two times, so either the girl is OK fucking around amongst friends yuck! Or she got treated badly.

You want that shit on your hands, knowing it was caused by your friends?

IMO friends and fucking do not bridge well.
You don't know if your bud Charlie is a fucking sadist rapist shitface when he is with a girl and you probably don't want to know such things either.

To answer the topic: if you have other girls as options, do that. if you don't, do her.

doing her is only possible if i date her...which is something not very appealing, given what i wrote in the first post. all these guys have seen her naked and being fucked

Also share video of said fuck.

that was a while ago, and i watched it being streamed - dont have a copy