Last thread: >>69713289

last thread: "Dance with me then"

Promise me, Neddo.

>promise me, ned

Reminder that Dorne is white.

>promise me, Spinner

Neddis me prom

>promise me, data

He would have made a better lord commander than some bastard oathbreaker.

Today, I will rem-

>I am of the night will never meet dance with me.

>black on black violence

Who are some famous warriors from House Starfall?

Why does GoT have the best waifus familia?

>that fucking face

>promise me, your soul

Big

Arthur Starfall

...which one

Im gonna miss Giga Nigga to be honest.

ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

For me it’s Ramsay– intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

The Sword of the Daylight?

lel both honestly but was talking about hers. This should have been a bigger meme

Darcy was such a slut. She even got the clap. Probably a coal burner too. Bet that's why she fucked off to Africa.

Manny was best girl.

When you posted this in the Overwatch thread (but with Reaper) I got a few laughs by saying
>Mei, because I wear glasses, I'm fat, and I'm never picked for competitive play.

EASY

>I still have a chance against Cersei if I can win the Reach primary! Please donate as many silver stags as you can, and keep sending ravens!

What did he mean by this?

He really look like a "main character" the first time I started watching.

Got killed.

"Fuck".

Burrn the coal pay the toll

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Dorne is in fact, white

Are the Romans wearing shirts?

DARKSTAR

Romans

casted

>tfw you could doom the whole world because you could never say no to a pretty girl

>When Wildlings sends their people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing cannibals. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

White walkers because bullshit magic OP weapons

More Theon on Sunday

>promise me, ted

Theon is a broken babby.

He's the prophet

samwell
fat neckbeard who does nothing all day but reading stupid pointless shit becuase he doesn't know how to do anything else.

I also gave my fat pink mast to a single girl. Never sucked her rhum&milk out of her tits tho.

I'd let him take a bite of me.

Thorne = Trump
Snow = Merkel.

I worry that the series is going to kill off all the interesting characters before the Others ever show up. Which is unfortunate. I would have really liked to see someone like Tywin wrestle with that kind of threat since it would shatter his entire worldview.

Could he be Azor? It sorta fits.

>Not Littlefinger
Now there's a man who places no faith in the supernatural

Sam the slayer?

Name one other knights watch to of killed a white walker and crushed poon and not get killed by his own men.

Sam breastfed from Gilly?

Promise me, Ned.

OUR BOYS
cia

NOT OUR BOYS
the rest

Stannis
>autistic
>super inconvenient insistence on truth

How can you not like Ramsay? Honest question for /got/fags

He's so cartoonish and every scene is entertaining, he's over the top edgy comments (feed her to the hounds) and faces he makes, and I believe the actor playing him has as much charisma as the dude playing Joffrey, and he was loved by people

bah

>Reddit

>SomethingAwful

I think he's amusing but then again I don't take the show seriously. How could you? CIA acts over the top and is completely unrealistic, Ramsay being Joker-tier levels of insane, Jon being the pretty boy Aragorn hero. The only ones who really hate Ramsay are Stannisfags who loved Stannis in the books and wanted him to win.

It would've been interesting had Waymar not been killed. If Mormont never allowed Waymar to go ranging and allowed someone else in his place, there'd still be that deserter that Ned beheads.

How would Waymar get along with Jon and Sam? Would he take part in the Great Ranging or would he remain in Castle Black? Waymar being alive means he can send ravens to his father and alert the Vale about the Wall's dire situation.

His book version is even more badass. He literally took a sword to the Others and roared at them to dance.

Joffrey was evil but nothing he did seemed particularly out of his power. He killed a few whores. Ordered a prisoner executed. So what?

Ramsay is a target for hatred because D&D give him plotshield powers so he can duel wield without a shirt on or raid with 20 good men or murder Roose with no consequences or what the fuck ever.

>don't take the show seriously

Me neither
I'm the guy you're replying to btw

Had a dudes tongue ripped out

*poisoned by his enemies

That Robert's bastards death montage.

>How can you not like Ramsay?

>tfw showfags miss all the great important bits of lore from the books like sam sucking gilly's titties, cersei and dany both lezzing it out with their servants, asha's rape fetish

Joff was constantly manipulated by everyone and made to look like a fool.
Ramsay has no consequences for his actions. Just like Dany. It's why they're boring to watch.

Ramsay is invincible until his scheduled cathartic death scene. Probably Ep 9 or 10.

I don't hate him, but I just don't care about him.

caricatures/cartoonish characters get boring quick.

asoiaf is in big part about characterization. that's why when the show makes a character like brienne, it just doesn't work.

and yeah (unlike brienne) ramsay isn't that much different in the books. but at least in the books he doesn't have a retarded plot armor/superpowers. and even then, even if he's a cartoonish villain, he's still a bit more deep in the books. Sometime he has a line or two that serve a purpose other than show he's the worst person on earth.

Is this a discount Lana Del Rey

The worst thing is that those idiots at the Burlington Bar (and their kind all across the country) are going to stand up and cheer when Ramsay finally gets defeated. They're going to be so happy with what happened, they'll chalk it up to D&D's good writing. They're not going to realize they were played for suckers and given a cheap ride.

I can just imagine their reactions with that dumb smile plastered across their faces
>Well you know how it is. You play the Game of Thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground. Sometimes the bad guys win, sometimes the good guys win

also, it's the way he's presented. in the books, you see him from the PoV of Theon who went through hell for years as Ramsay's captive. when you read the reek chapters you feel bad for him even if you don't really like him and you wish he'd stop suffering. when he takes a rat to eat because he's fucking starving but then the guards arrives and theon fears he'll get punished for eating one of "Ramsay's rats" without permission... You want him to get away with it. He's had enough... and then Theon successfully serve Ramsay but he tells him he'll take out one of his fingers anyway and you feel that's just not fucking fair...

Being shown who Ramsay is from Theon's PoV makes it more real, makes us more sympathetic to the whole situation.

On the show? Don't really care.
Alfie did a great job, he's not to blame. But when I see him on the rack, getting flayed... I don't really feel bad, don't really cringe and hope it stops.

When he give fat walda and the baby to the hounds, I don't really care either.

It's not nearly as intense, and beside the tumblrwhale who are mad when he hurts women, the impact isn't nearly as great.

That's how I see it anyway.
Plus you seem to think that Ramsay being cartoonish is a good thing... It's the worse. I don't see the appeal in a character you can describe accurately in like 5 words. Zero complexity.

He's just the psychoclown who always win regardless of odds/skill, until he loses because the show wants to make someone else win.

>How can you not like Ramsay?

>putting /got/ general... into the name field

> cgi human character in got
k

Jon Snow

>sexy
>gormless
>knows nothing
>needs a girl to tell him what to do
>tiny pecker

You have it the wrong way around senpai
Lana is fetal alcohol bizarro Daddario

fuck off

#BUILDANOTHERWALL

the Memes are unstoppable

Ned on the right

No roleplay no thread.

whats with all the ponponponposting? is it just the same user or did something recently happen?

>Roleplay dies and Promise me Ned dies and the thread dies

/got/, quality content

ponpon died get with the tiems

has ned fucked lyanna before taking the tower down?

I mean it's just fair, a fuck for a promise.

>darcy was a slut
>manny wasn't

my nigga do you even remember when manny got into thongs?

>fucking someone who just laid 3 dragon eggs
must be loose as fuck