/got/ general

Last thread: What do you think Roose has planned for Ramsay?

Do you want to play a Game of Thones, you fucking bastard? I have become Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North after the Clash of Kings. Come and see. I have a Storm of Swords ready for you, cunt. I dare you to fucking come for me. I have your little bother, and soon I will make him a Feast for Crows, bastard. I will burn you and all of your fucking wildling sluts after I flay your bodies - you will burn like a Dance of Dragons. Fuck you, you piece of shit. The Winds of Winter will blow across your blackened bones and I will pick my teeth with your splintered ribs before I gently fall asleep and have a nice Dream of Spring. Fuck you, you fucking fuck. Fuck you.

Till förrädarbastarden Jon Snow.

Du släppte in tusentals vildingar över Muren. Du har förrått dina egna. Du har förrått Norden. Winterfell är mitt, bastard. Kom och se. Din bror Rickon är i min fängelsehåla. Hans vargs hud ligger på mitt golv. Kom och se.

Jag skall ha min brud tillbaka. Skicka henne till mig, bastard, så skall jag inte besvära Dig eller Dina vildingälskare. Håll henne från mig och jag skall rida norrut och slakta varenda vildingman, kvinna och barn som lever under Ditt skydd. Du ska titta på medans jag flår dem levande. Du ska titta på när mina soldater turas om att våldta din syster. Du skall titta på medans mina hundar slukar din vilda lillebror. Sen skall jag skära ut dina ögon ur dess hålor och låta mina hundar göra resten. Kom och se.

Ramsay Bolton, Herre av Winterfell och Vakt av Norden.

sweden yes

Yep, correct! Have to say, not many Americans can identify small languages like that. Any other speech you want translated?

I present:

House Edgeworth, of Edgetown
Seat: Edgetown
Words: Run, before your blood runs
Sigil: 4 shurikens in between 2 katanas in the corner.
Titles: Lord Slaughter
Overlord: Pssh...
Founded: 666 years ago...

dude im norwegian

unless youre being a sarcastic meanie :(

Any leaks for next episode desu

Greit. Please translate it into perfect nynorsk so I can shitpost on Sup Forums.

Eat my ass, Ramsay

(farts)

This is now a KIT thread. All pictures must be KIT HARINGTON.

I love my boy.

so trips confirm benjen stark in the promo?

Roose will just kick back, fuck his fat wife until a son pops out and then wait for the Frey's to sort Ramsay out

The way he stays away from winterfell kind of shows that he knows that shit will go down eventually and he's just staying away from it

In the books of course. In the TV show Ramsay just gets away with killing the head of a great house, his heir, his wife (the daughter of the riverlands head honcho) with absolutely zero consequences

Here's my resume. I believe my background makes me sufficiently edgy enough to be adopted into this great house. I will father many edge lords and shitpost on many a threads, for this night, and all nights to come. Amen.

>literally /r/mfa
/fa/ would rip this faggot to shreds

In the books Roose knows that Ramsay will kill Fat Walda's babies and believes it's for the best, as he's too old to survive raising a child to adulthood and thinks having a child for a lord would ruin his house.

Shit, you're right. I need to read the books again, it's been nearly half a decade now

Mfa dress better than most gothic ninjas on fa tbchwy

Is Westeros fucked if Dany sails west?

>100k Dothraki screamers
>10k Unsullied
>Few thousand sellswords no doubt
>Iron Islands fleets
>40-50k spears of Dorne
>Bunch of houses swearing allegiance after she lands
>3 motherfucking dragons

did sophie just decide some day that she was going to deliberately become the most disgusting slag she possibly could

i have a hard time believing there's not a big level of conscious effort here

yeah. sansa is going to reject CIA's offer to help her with the Vale because she doesn't believe that he didn't know about ramsay even though he really didn't. she says she wants nothing to do with him and doesn't need his help.

>has no heirs
>can't have children
>bringing hordes of foreign scum to westeros
>still wants to be queen even though she'd leave a massive power vacuum when she dies

it happened after she kissed aidan gillen and realized she has a thing for older men and living dangerously.

delete this.

my lovely girl is a lovely long girl

I LOVE MY FAT BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!

A dead guy just got brought back to life. I'm sure they can think of something.

WHY WOULD COLDHANDS USE FIRE ON A WIGHT?

NIGGAS ITS BENJEN WHO'S ALIVE AND RETURNING TO MAKE R+L=J TRUE

FUCKING HYPE

When is this airing?
Fuck, it might be the first good surprise got has delivered in a while

It's literally confirmed to be Benjen. Screencap this.

why is she so awesome bruhs

Wait what episode did this happen in?

ALSO LOOK AT HIS HORSE

IT'S PERFECTLY HEALTHY AND NOT ROTTING

NOT COLDHANDS

sansa is dumb enough for me to believe this will happen. she'll probably come to regret it later this season too. top kek.

Who or what decides the text that goes along with images?
>reverse image search dany image.
>text is "female"
Wow that sure is helpful, google.

do you know what I'm talking about? Sometimes when you reverse image search, some super random text might come up, or very unhelpful text. I find it rare that the text is actually about the subject of the image.

>find a girl like this with low self esteem
>help her lose weight
>profit

He did know about Ramsay. He had a reputation.

My favorite is when it says 'clothes'

It seems like google image search has regressed

>Help her lose weight.
>She looks like Brit-face Sansa with stretchmarks everywhere, and saggy skin.

>help her lose weight
>she moves on up to chad

People say she's fat but she's just lazy. She's hot as fuck when she hits the gym (literally only for nude scenes).

She said she likes aidan and about him being gentle with her. She also enjoys kissing scenes. And she is into older men. What a slut.

What gets me is that it's apparently common knowledge he killed his father and all the guards and knights serving the Bolton House just don't care? Why are they taking orders from this asshole?

no he didn't you autistic fuck.

>The writer producer also confirmed that, for those suspecting Littlefinger might have known about Ramsay’s sadism, that Baelish was definitely ignorant of the situation. “The difference between the Ramsay Snow of the books and the show is the Ramsay of the show is not a famous psycho,” he said. “He’s not known everywhere as a psycho. So Littlefinger doesn’t have the intelligence on him.”

aidan gillen has given like 4 different episodes saying he didn't know and writer/producer bryan cogman said he didn't know LAST FUCKING SEASON. stop being a fucking retard and deal with the reality that D&D had him make a huge fuck up. you're an embarrassment.

I don't know what you're talking about. Sophie is pure.

aidan gillen's son said his dad really enjoyed kissing sophie turner and in a recent interview he said that was his favourite scene. based CIA.

Littlefinger looks like a total moron at this point. Thanks d&d

>CIA
>Looking like a moron
>Ever

Damn dude, calm down. I guess I confused some book details with the show. No need to go on an autistic attack.
Not everyone is watching all the behind the scenes shit. Now, THAT'S autistic.

Looks like a GOT PS1 game

She is still a stupid girl if she rejected his offer. Mormonts help is enough to defeat the boltons lol

How would the cast and production of GOT react if they ever saw what Sup Forums thinks of the show?

friends i just submitted my final paper of the semester

the summer of bradamante begins

>talking about characters in the show like they are making decisions instead of following the plot

sure yeah, Sansa married Ramsay because she was "dumb". yep.

Whoa, we N64 of Thrones now

Zero consequences thus far.

Everyone starves because winter is nigh and westeros can't support all those men and horses stripping the land of food. Though of course GRRM and D&D will probably overlook this because they have no sense of scale.

I'm betting some storm sinks most of her fleet and she lands with a fraction of those numbers just to make it more "fair" though.

I was thinking that Roose was going to let Ramsay do all his dirty work then kill him to try to redeem the Bolton name (with the claim that he did nothing wrong, it was Ramsay's fucked up bastard nature that ruined everything). If the show acts as a predictor in any way, he'll fail in his attempt.

It'd be neat if Ramsay regretted killing Roose and then joined the NW.

i meant interview, not episode. i've been drinking but my point still fucking stands.

he didn't know. this season is supposed to be about LF being contrite and "atoning" for his mistakes and feeling bad and trying to make it up to sansa by killing her ugly rapist husband.

people who think this was part of some grand master plan are getting annoying.

>One of the defining things for Littlefinger this coming season would be feeling some regret and admission to slack judgment when it came to Ramsay Bolton.

>Petyr should be feeling really, really bad about where he left her in Season 5 and, if they do meet, he should try and make things up.

>This time out, there’s a level of atonement in relation to Sansa and my misjudgment of Ramsay Bolton. A lot of what I’m up to is atonement and really trying to align myself the right people. I left Sansa married to a psychopath. It’s probably the one time we’ve seen Littlefinger slip up. He really didn’t know about him. He should have.

which runescape town is this

They would laugh it off.
90% of everything Sup Forums says about the show's characters is objectively false. The things that are true are just nitpicks that autists make.

>aidan gillen's son

woah this should be a meme

Official Lyanna /got/ casting

God-tier
>Bridget Regan
>Roach

Bretty gud -tier
>Kaya Scodelario
>Adelaide Kane
>Rachel Hurd-wood
>Katie Mcgrath
>Young JenCon
>Zathura-Kstew

Shit tier
>Sasha Gray
>Jessica Brown "Dick Mic' Findlay

>He really didn’t know about him. He should have.
based aiden living the gimmick and rusing the press

She will never reach Westeros in time to threaten the seven kingdoms, until a greater threat has arrived, or she has another unexpected change of motivation.

CIA is a fucking moron if he didnt enjoy their kissing scenes. I bet he's daydreaming about fucking her all the time. Lucky bastard

You forgot Connelly.

>forgetting best Lyanna

What is this? A dothraki temple for ANTS?

yeah she is definitey going to reject his offer, there are leaks from a guy who described osha's death in detail before it aired. i'm guessing she'll come to regret it pretty quickly though and end up having to ask him for help anyways.

>young jencon

prominent shitskin

>prominent shitskin
what did he mean by this

Are they still following my books.

daddy issues

>Lynna: Promise me, Ned
>Ned: I promise.
>*Lynna proceeds to raw dog Ned*
>Bran: Father?

You're tastes stink.
But this one is the best of the bunch.
>Soft round face.
>Full lips.
Yes.

>Ned enters the tower
Bran and Bloodraven watches as things unfold
>sees Lyanna and everything covered in rubies
"Tell me.. what do you know of your brother" Bloodraven quizzes Bran
>Lyanna is clutching a baby
"Robb's betrayed, and Rickon's off with.." a confused Bran answers
>"Lya.." Ned whispers seeing his sister's crimson husk of a body
"No.. not them" says Bloodraven
>Lyanna smiles at him
"Jon? He chose the black, He's father's bastard fro-"
>Ned tearfully smiles back
"Is he?" a smiling Bloodraven looks at Bran
>"Rhaegar.." a dying Lyanna tearfully musters
>Ned shakes his head
>"We havent yet named our child.."
>Bran witnesses all of this
"Jon?" a puzzled Bran utters
>Ned hears Bran
>"Jon?" Ned queries, hearing voices from the wind
>Lyanna looks at Ned
>"I like that.." Lyanna smiles and looks at her child for the last time
>"Jon..." as she clutches her baby with all she can muster
>Lyanna looks at Ned
>"Promise me, Ned.."

Did fags stunt his growths?

>I quite liked the scene with Sansa from in the garden where she’s building the snow castle. I liked that for many reasons. Visually, I liked it. It was also one of the moments we see Littlefinger act impulsively and maybe he took himself a bit by surprise. Maybe. I loved that scene.

Nope. Aside from some superficial details, the show is completely on it's own now. No lifeline.

>down syndrome lyanna

perfect user

>aidan gillen's son

His wife's son? Is Aiden a cuck?

literally everything is rhaegar's fault.

Well they say Arya takes after her.

BECAUSE IT'S LE GAME OF THRONES YOU WIN OR YOU DED XDDD

WHAT A TWEEEEST

god I fucking hate D&D

SO what happens when bran finds out that jon is a targ?

how is bran going to tell the 7 kingdoms?

like...everyone's waiting for this big reveal. but will it really matter?

Needs "Nailed it"
Because the show is pure trash at this point. There will not be a reason, unless out of no where everyone betrays Ramsay and says "For the North" and all Boltons fall.

You mean this? I heard Aiden's son and his daughter have ask.fm

He dead.

He has nothing planned.

thats the point, it won't happen, Bran would know that its a bomb, waiting to explode, that the 7 kingdoms must know, Bloodraven would tell him "Do they?".

Jon snow's character is about him being the real heir to the throne. He is destined to sit on the iron throne because he is rhaegar's son.

But he's also destined to refuse it because he's Ned star's son

guards didn't give a shit about Roose, they don't give a shit about Ramsay, they just do their job and get food for winter

lmao, i think they meant that an interviewer asked his son "what's your dad's favourite part of the job" and he said "kissing sophie" or something.

his son is like 12 years old