Convince me that I should vote for either of these clowns

Convince me that I should vote for either of these clowns.

Clinton is a long time criminal who's selling hope. She's been a politician for 30 years and hasn't done a fucking thing. She will also import 70,000+ refugees into the USA. Her entire campaign is pandering to women under a guise that an equal pay gap exists and that women are oppressed along with minorities.

Trump is an ego filled airhead that doesn't want to be president, he just wants the official title to fill his massive inflated ego. Every business he started on his own with investment money has tanked at a hilarious level. He kept himself alive on his father's name and investment money. He's pandering to religious nuts and fear mongering to the people. He has no real plans and just spurts out what the extreme right wing wants to hear.

Seriously, why vote for either of these clowns? I'm voting for my dog, Max. He's a 16 week old German Shepard.

Either way you're fucked up, 'murica.

>inb4 Bernie shill
Don't even get me started on that old "no refunds" liberal pandering sellout. He's riding off into the sunset with all of that campaign money he raised.

He never wanted to win. He was offered a third party nomination and refused. I hope all you feel the Bern assholes feel the Bern, right up your ass.

>Ameericans vote to have these two fucktards as their options for president
>Americans complain they're stuck with these two fucktards as their options for president

You had so many good choices, you idiots, you don't have any right to complain.

I watched both the RNC and DNC while trying to be objective about both of them. What a fucking joke it was. It was just paid celebrities reading from a teleprompter.

Also, Chloe Moretz was there to speak about inequality... for some reason.

One of them is guaranteed to win and Clinton is the Lesser of two evils.
vote for her to make sure Trump won't win

This.

I enjoyed the RNC a slight bit more though, save for the country music and such.

Props to Cruz for not selling out like Sanders

I'm not voting. Hopefully most of the United States doesn't too.

Long time criminal?

Hillary is getting old. I may vote for the best Murica has 2 offer. Max

I think I'm going to vote Libertarian or Green Party this year.

The Cuck Dynasty paid his way into a speech. Seriously? WGAF wat a Louisiana duck hunter has 2 say.

I agree. Both were shit, but just sayin the RNC was a slight bit more enjoyable.

Good luck with that.

Watch the south park "giant douche vs turd sandwhich

Trump is going to win.

I'd rather vote for your dog too op, but I'm in Canada and weve just continued the Trudeau legacy so we are doing just great.

>Trudeau legacy
Have fun with your refugees there cuck boy

You can still vote for the Burn doing an optional vote.

and what's that going to accomplish?

I don't want this election to be real. What's next? Kanye 2020? You all laugh but everyone laughed when Trump said he would run and win.

It's a joke.

You think any one person can fix greed? Can't be done, and anyone who has tried is pushing daisies.

Democracy is a joke, why on earth would everyone get the same magnitude of a vote if not everyone is equally smart/educated/with a good conscience? Makes no sense.

The gap is so wide now utter destruction is imminent; the other choice would be for everyone to just drop what they're doing for about a year.

World will go to shit, but the ones most affected by it will be the rich who don't move a finger, they'll drop like flies.

Putin said that if Hillary wins, the Russian/USA relationship would become rocky and she would be the beginning of WW3.