Hey guys,I'm going to buy a flashlight.I'll use it in outdoor generally but I'll use it in other times,too...

hey guys,I'm going to buy a flashlight.I'll use it in outdoor generally but I'll use it in other times,too.My limit is 35-40$.Can you tell me some good flashlights?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Streamlight-88031-Tactical-Flashlight-Batteries/dp/B00396S1Q2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469891789&sr=8-1&keywords=streamlight tactical
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maglite baton with lcd bulb and rechargeable

Xtar WK41

Get yourself a Nitecore lamp!

I've got the P12W and am super happy with it...

thank you guys :3

fuck your limit. The newest version of the Zebralight sc52. Literally the perfect torch. I collect torches. I literally have 5 of them becuase they're fantastic.

Get one of these.

wow,awesome!
It's a bit expensive,but maybe I can buy.It looks great!

The one you show is very good for the $5 I paid. After a year or so the aluminums screw threads become corroded and you have to twist them to make it light.

Led Lenser P7.2

250 lumens and costs about 30 dollars. Mouse next to it for size comparison. I bought it at an auto store. Its brighter than most average flashlights and it's led powered

Best flashlight around

Yeah very stealthy. It looks like it says pleasure on the side.

Well whenever you are in the need of a flashlight especially on those really dark creepy nights outside your window watching you sleep this is the most pleasurable light to use

I'm a surefire loyalist and they are anywhere from $50 to $1,000.
Being said elzetta and some streamlights are really good.
If you want something good and cheap look for solar force on ebay.

>tfw Sup Forums actually helps someone out.

It looks awesome,thanks

The one in yer pic is 3 bucks and adequate. Buy 10 of em. I have a couple in each of my cars. Despite owning a "good" light also I find my self using one of these always handy fuckers more often than not.

I use ultrafire flashlights off amazon, they were 2 for $10 on amazon, the secret to the brightness are the 3.7v rechargeable batteries which were sold seperately.

I'll search surefire,thank you ^^

you can spend literally high amounts of money on a torch but theres no point really. I got one of these for a few quid and its super bright and it runs offve ordinary batteries
or you could spend ten times as much on a "tactical flashlight" that youll also have to buy expensive 18650 batteries for, and the special charger for said batteries

Thank all of you guys,

Example of brightness, haven't charged battery for two months

I'll buy this battery,thank you ^^

Out of your price range but my 2 favorite good lights I own are a fenix uc40 and tk75. I'd be pissed if I lost either but if I had to choose gun to my head I'd rather have the dozen cheapo bastards floating around. Not as impressive but just having one handy everywhere is brilliant. Tk75 isn't exactly a pocket light...and the uc40 lives on my out pack that I don't carry around in public like a mall ninja.

I have the streamlight Tac 2. Best flashlight I have ever owned and I also have their TLR-2 for my glock. Those things last forever and temporarily blind 100%. Best thing is they are cheap to find on Amazon. Problem is batteries are proprietary to them.
amazon.com/Streamlight-88031-Tactical-Flashlight-Batteries/dp/B00396S1Q2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469891789&sr=8-1&keywords=streamlight tactical

Whilst I agree that's fine. Don't mistake that for near as bright or durable as the lights you mock. Your like an old timer saying sealed beem headlights are fine don't waste money on projectors. You've clearly just never experienced the difference.

>5000mAh 18650
these batteries are notorious for having their capacities over stated. the highest genuine capacity 18650s you can get atm are 3500mAh. but go on ebay or amazon and you can find them advertised with ludicrous capacities, its not uncommon to find "9000mAh" batteries, which is way beyond the current limit of the technology

Pkg of 10 and charger 30$ on amazon, I bought a deal on amazon was 15 + charger, I was doing night security where i put the charger in the car, I would have went bankrupt buying disposable batteries, + these were much more bright than 3 AAA

Take a look at Convoy lights! very good quality and faily cheap. i have tons of them

I used to have a 1000 lumen Nitecore, Im perfectly familiar with super bright torches. sure, it was impressive, but not worth the money, and in use its lower setting were more than bright enough. I never actually needed 1000 lumens for anything. that cheap one I posted is 280 lumens which is plenty bright enough to see where youre going and be seen at night, which is what I use it for. its got a good quality cob led in a metal case, so its plenty durable enough too.
the big brand name, super high output torches are a huge rip off, theres nothing in them electronic or construction-wise that justifies their inflated cost. theyre just nice, high price toys.

I disagree. Your right you never need the brightness really but my fenix lights are built way better than the cheap lights I have. And I didn't say you need the brightness but your original post seemed to imply that cheapo light was just a bright and it isnt. I also only use my low/med setting on my good light but it is mare sturdy has better run time and doesn't get as hot at the same brightness. Overpriced sure maybe but definitely legitimately better. Maybe only 2x as good at 4x the price but still 2x as good.