Give me reasons why I shouldn't marry her Sup Forums

Give me reasons why I shouldn't marry her Sup Forums

>late 20s latina, dated her for 3 years, got engaged last month

>never cheated, few little lies here and there that I've caught her saying, but never really made a big deal out of it

>hypersexual - very much into rape play, choking/slapping, being called names (slut/whore etc) - everything except anal, doesn't let me even touch her asshole

>has had a total of 3 sexual partners before me, i've known her through college - have known her previous 3 boyfriends - as far as i know, she has said no one night stands or random hookups

>works a decent job (corporate)

why do i feel hesitant to marry her Sup Forums? I don't get it. Is this normal cold feet or should i step away from this commitment?

>tits related

she does not exist.

Thank you wizard

because this is what she is going to look like 2 years after you marry her

Is she open to fucking other women? If you limit yourself to one vagina for life tou WILL regret it unless youre a cuck who accepts it.

kek - her mom is still skinny so i hope she's got those genes

nope, not bi or willing to try it out, threesomes are out of the question

yeah, one vag does suck, but don't wanna be the old creepy fuck sitting in the bar alone in my 40s and 50s.

why does one vag suck? if u fucked 2-3 other girls and found the one vag, why bother fucking 2nd class bitches?

as long as you guys have (good) sex, just go for it

you want marriage and kids and that stuff? you seem to have a pretty perfect girl for that, so go for it (does she want kids? either way, thats probably sth you should agree on) other than that, you should know after 3 years if she´s worth the try of a life together, but sure its a huge step, so think about if you want it, if you feel you want it, but cold feet are definitly normal for a big life decision. be smart, not a pussy user.
but didn´t you think about it already? three years and you gave her the ring? seems pretty clear for me. now chill and let the fact sink in that its serious now. relax and as soon as you are used to that you will know autmatically if you good or beat it and join isis or sum shit

if shes a freak and Latina, marry her ass....Married to a Latina myself

more nudes?!

i hear ya and what you wrote makes sense. one of my concerns was that she might be a head case, initially her asking me to choke her and slap her around made me think she was crazy, but havn't really seen anything so far that would point in that direction. Also, asking to be raped - yeah, that was weird at first

i've dated a few other girls, nothing really long term, they were too difficult to live with so it ended.

That's just a sign of a freak in bed. My gf is the same and finally, she's the one to satisfy my sexual needs.

If you dated a few others and know your pussy is the one everything's fine, right?

It's just a fetish now show us mode nudes!

Because she had 3 kids before she was 20.

I'd also want to see a few nudes... Just as a thank you, please.

nope, not even close, late 20s and no kids

How do your futures line up?

Do you have similar wants/needs in life?

Do you both want children?

Did you love her on her worst day?

Were her lies inconsequential? Did they involve you directly?

If she can cook/clean go ahead.

give me a reason why I shouldnt marry her Sup Forums
yet here you are on Sup Forums asking why you shouldnt marry her
very contradicting

>futures, wants, needs
yeah, she earns a good pay - not a lazy leech. plan is to buy a house so that matches up as well, she wants kids soon, i prefer to wait a 2 or so years

>love on worst day
yeah, we don't have crazy fights so its pretty chill between us

>lies
yeah, they were just annoying because there was no real reason for her to fib. no consequences

what

my last gf, really cute nice girl, totally had a thing for rape stuff and that. awesome at first, still cool later, but not my fetish (of course now i miss to fuck her lika a piece of meat and call her cumtoilet and stuff, damn she loved that). so yeah, kinda was about it. didnt had much issues, just a sexual thing, so wouldn´t worry about it. when i read your first post i wasnt even thinking anything of it. if you like it its great, no? that you guys a freaky in bed is definitly a plus, no? like theres trust and sexual fulfilment and shit.

personally i would be bothered by the no-anal thing though, i love to stick it there ^^

yeah, that no anal thing does suck. she doesn't let me anywhere close to her asshole, wont even let me touch it - she is grossed out by it

also after i eat her out, she avoids kissing kek

Well as long as the communication between you is good I'd go for it. If you guys don't live together do that for a year before marrying her. Also make sure that all finances are shared, goes a long way to align your goals and keep you honest.

hes on Sup Forums trying to tell us how good this girl is to him but at the same time hes asking us why he shouldnt do it

doesn't cook, but cleans well

Don't marry her.

The sex will stop. The fat will grow. Your money will drain.

You'll still marry her and you'll remember this day when you could have walked away.

Get some good buddies and pay a slut to sick you off once a month. Faggot user

Kek
Idk you, but I'm very straight to the point, no anal = she's not the one. At least for me it's very important. I know she seems pretty perfect besided that, I 5 wanna be in your place. But if you are ok with it, go ahead.

were you calling me faggot user, or were you signing off as faggot user?

Hey OP,
Tell a little bit more about yourself, because if she isn't the problem... maybe you are.
Are your parents divorced or have you ever been cheated on? etc.

no, never been cheated on - parents still together, had 4 other serious gfs before her but none have lasted as long as this one

Sounds like a YOU problem, it's your own conscience, it's got nothing to do with her.

how does my conscience tie into this? that makes no sense

nipple clamps?

tie her up and eat her ass OP.

then you'll know whether or not to marry her

never used clamps, but she likes having them pinched

kek

Sounds like you're basing everything on fidelity and sex. I guarantee you will end up divorcing her.

In general, don't get married. If you have to think about it at all, it's a fleeting passion.

more booty?

You need to know how she manages money, how you two will manage money together, how she faces obstacles, and how she handles your family and friends.

>everything except anal
This is fine, unless anal is a big fetish for you. Sex will eventually feel inhibited by this barrier. My advice if that is your fetish is to talk her into trying it, and be very gentle with it, you'll only get one chance if you fuck it up.

Well OP, here's an actual reason you shouldn't marry her:

you're asking us.

And not for nothing, you're kinda obsessed with her sexual history.
You didn't even mention if you love her or if she is kind or will be a
great mother or if she gets along with your family.
You sound immature as fuck. You shouldn't be marrying anyone right now.

never had arguments over money with her, separate accounts

not really a big fetish, but pointed it out - i could live without fucking her ass kek

asking for opinions that are not pc unlike what everyone else will tell me

not obsessed with sexual history, pointed that out so you know she isn't a whore fucking dozens of guys

immature? this is Sup Forums - who did you expect on here? members of mensa?

what type of Latina is she?

>latina
There ya go

dominican

No anal? I wouldn't even date.

This right here.

You have the mind of a teenage boy. "sex, sex, sex, she had x boyfriends"

Previous boyfriends shouldn't matter if you love her. The fact that you asked if you should marry her proves you aren't ready for marriage. You never mentioned her good aspects. Her laugh, smile, how she is with kids, what spark you two have.

You don't deserve her. If she was asking the same question, she wouldn't just talk about your dick most likely.

shes gonna divorce you and then you will have that on your record for life that you have been divorced it hangs over your head forever.

Also cant make a whore a house wife it jus don work

Or this whole thread is b8

1) how does a divorce hang over anyone's head for life? shit happens all the time

2) how exactly is she a whore - that was never an issue

/thread
Feeling like OP is actually 15 and making shit up.
True love is if she wiggles her nose a certain way or has a cute feature on her that you can't get enough of , or if she laughs a certain way that you couldnt live without. Not just she fucked John and kyle when she was 16!! I cant fuck her asshole! Wahh wahh. Should i marry her/!??

you've been watching too many chick flicks

Is everyone in this thread 14?

Unless your a beaner yourself, never marry latinas. They age like shit and their psychotic. Their are typically bad woth money as well (ask your bitch what her long term financial plans and goals are and i bet she cant give a proper answer). Only acceptable races to marry if your white are asians and whites. However if you are a beaner OP, then your life is screwed anyway so go ahead and marry her.

If you tell her you cant marry a woman who wont do anal, her ass will open right up for you.

>Never had argument sbout money before

Then you havent dealt with money with her on anything serious. How will you invest for retirement? How willyou divide up insurance costs and deductibles? How will you decide on luxery purchases? Do you both have knowledge of 401ks, IRAs, etc? How do you plan to finance child cate cosys? What percentage of your incomes should be allocated for housing?

Have these conversations OP. You sound like a dumbass financially so far in this thread. And marriage is more about finances then ANYTHING else.

Your an immature child, basing your valuation of her worthiness on random Sup Forums shitposts, counting her previous partners etc.

Do her a favor and save her from a miserable marriage, walk away.

no sane guy should ever get married, the woman has all the power and she will use it against you, then fuck you over monetarily when she finds someone else.

Mas fotos

says the guy who seems to have a third graders grasp of the english language

you make it sound like financial planning is complicated

together we bring in about 15k a month, if she goes part-time then it will be down to about 10k. finances are really secure