Quit making Ivy a target by the media with this video:

Quit making Ivy a target by the media with this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes
LiveLeak is starting to make pissforequality viral. liveleak.com/view?i=e38_1468675849
This has been posted before a few times but after talking to her, she said Sup Forums is the cause of this.
Now this is becoming a thing to where Ivy is getting public attention. This video of her is getting viewed when it should be taken down. Ivy never wanted this video to go viral and she still wants it removed.
She never intended for the internet to harass her about her urinating on herself or her wearing diapers because of said urination and humiliation. That information was leaked and should not have been known.
I am representing her and am asking for the removal of the #pissforequality video and a hast stop on posting anything related to Ivy and #pissforequality.
Do not pursue this farther, we will reprimand and take action

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e38_146867...
youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She will always be a target you fucktard. She made a vid pissing herself. That is reason enough to be made fun of

You're a little too late. Shoo.

Old as fuck / 10

>youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes
Eww thats gross you can see it. Why didnt she use toilet?

After watching the video on mute because that song is annoying you can see the apprehension in her expression. Either that or she just really had to pee

Its too late for her. People are watching it

>gross
its weird not gross

Haha fuck you OP this is hilarious
>she pissed herself for equality now she pisses herself for everything
Kek

>apprehension

Thats a pee face

Ok seriously why do you think its ok to make fun of her because she was slightly gullible and did this? This is taking it to a way to extreme that doesnt need to be. WTF are you thinking showing her off like that. You all need to be castrated and euthanized

Fuck off back to /leddit/ moralfag

You dont understand what this could do to someones creditability.

Yeah

Being known as the girl that infamously pissed herself for some dumb feminist movement wont hurt her at all. She'll still be able to get a job

Here is all the info from the videoliveleak.com/view?i=e38_146867...
This girl Ivy Hernandez fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality. Made this video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere. She tried to commit suicide because of "cyber bullying" and failed. She spent some time in the hospital where she developed incontinence. Now she has to wear a diaper.
After she was hospitalized from her attention whoring suicide attempt, she got used to wearing a hospital diaper and shitting/pissing herself. Which lead to further depression and her feminist urethra muscles to forget their job. It was at the point were Ivy was urinating herself in front of a nurse she realized she was suffering from stress incontinence due to the internet
She pissed herself for equality, now she pisses herself for everything

I hope her insurance covers incontinence

If she ignores this, it will go away. IRL works that way

That has worked so far. No one has been making threads about her asking everyone to lose interest in her videos. No body is watching it. No body is commenting on it/sharing it. She isn't getting depressed about the whole situation.

Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.

because she's obviously a fucking idiot.

>her hospital visit selfie

Keks
She derseves to be put in diapers. Dumb feminist bitch needs to be soiled

lewd

Fapp
Moar?

yes

So now she will be dead for sure

(checked)
She is already being called the pissforequality chick
Overheard someone talking about it today.
She uses pokemon go also

Piss and nudes are not humiliating. She should be ok.

Well played Sup Forums.
>I love you my sweet 4 chan.

>Very humiliating
ftfy

> being called the pissforequality chick
>Too long
>PeePee Girl is better.What do you think?

>She pissed herself for equality, now she pisses herself for everything

"She pissed herself for equality, now she pisses herself for everything"
I laughed so hard reading this i almost pissed myself!

Piss Pants Ivy maybe?

I remember she made a thread once on Sup Forums... I remember I posted telling her that she would come to regret attention whoring on Sup Forums... she said she could handle it...

Bitch was wrong.
>feelsgood.png

>It's good
she couldnt handle even her piss.It was obvious that she cant handle it

Please stop with this constant humiliation of her! You have no idea what this is doing! You may think its just a harmless post but this is affecting her irl and she cant show her face in public because of trolls like you. I hope you feel terrible

Kek she protests toilets because of male patriarchy

Nope, sharing the video now.

You guys really suck

Reddit Sup Forums gone

20-8-5 8-15-12-15-3-1-21-19-20 9-19 1 8-15-1-24
Post this into another thread or you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6FAaxFQTAes
So shes upset over this video? I guess I can see where she is coming from. I mean she just peed on herself in front of the entire internet to see. I guess i can understand her frustration. But she needed this wake up call

Yes thats her "controversial" video people are bitching about. Hillary is going to mention it on her next speech

This is so brilliant. And here I thought this would end with just some girls being dumb enough to piss themselves. But Ivy took it that extra mile too become a chronic urinator. Brilliant.

20-8-5 8-15-12-15-3-1-21-19-20 9-19 1 8-15-1-24
Post this into another thread or you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Shut up, jesus fucking christ.

This is only going to end badly. Public shaming and degrading is a hot topic for media. Once her clip makes it on some shitty news network at 3 am, piss is going to hit the fan

Honestly it's her fault for uploading the video in the first place.

(trips)
>all those unchecked dubs and trips

Please post link to pissy ivy fb

Noice

Jesus stop this now! Quit posting her nudes! Quit posting her video! Quit ruining her life with your hare!

What a dumb bitch.

I have info on her

>her
donĀ“t fuck around bitch ... life is a struggle

Just leave her alone please. She doesnt need this

she needs worse, brainless fucking sheep...

gimme gimme faggot

OMG she peed her pants lol. Poor girl

>poor girl
she did that shit on purpose...stupid feminist bitch

I was in that thread

You posting this is just giving more attention to it, good job fucker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well, she so weak, she HAS to be protected. I mean, she's a woman, she NEEDS men to help her in every regards in life .... according to women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so pathetic.
Proves again how PATHETIC women are.

They can ONLY 'thrive' by money of men, with massive help by men, with quotas, special privileges, etc etc etc ... and then they STILL FAIL !!!

Proves, that women are less, WAYYY LESS than men.

they dont invent anything, they dont create anything, they only do white collar jobs, they dont wanna do hard work but yet the same loan, they generally refuse to make extra hours, they prefere parttime, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

Women are PATHETIC, underevolved useless burdens for society:
not even speaking about their nonexisting mentll capacities or capacities for truth ...

Her and her friends fb
Remember to share pee vid/diapers/nudes and screencap
>Ivy:fb com/profile.php?id=100010376381724
>port orange, fl
>Nancy: fb com/nancy.mazzie (her mother)
>fb com/jody.mansfield.7
>fb com/maritza.wehmann
>fb com/Prodigy4887
>fb com/jade.olvera
>fb com/heatherr.molina
>fb .com/brittany.lucas.906
>fb com/stephanie.sistos
>fb com/ColtonTheGreat
>fb com/mandyjoscott
>fb com/onelove7411

in on it....

Oh god no please no stop

gr8 b8 m8

Its already happening. You cant stop the rape train

Hernandez, Hernandez ... hmhmhm ... sounds familiar .... oh wait WAIIIT !! That her sisther ?!! ->>

Welcome to the next viral video. I can see this becoming a huge deal now.

If she had just used the potty like everyone else this wouldnt have happened.

Piss off cunt kys

Nah :^)

This is b8, do something else with your life, user

Its probably ivy or her family trying to damage control this whole thing

I feel sorry for her now. They did not need to know that about her.

Asians will conquer the world and are the master race:

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds,etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

12) No Abrahamic laws to stop their progress in human bioengineering

>+Mao's leap killed < 1/2 the pop.% the GreatDepression did

Let's devote ourselves faithfully to our good mistresses and masters

This is my fetish

Shes going down in history for this

No. Neither will you or Kim Kardashian. But they will remember Neil Armstrong, Hillary Clinton, Bill Gates, Alan Turing

see
>Hillary is going to mention it on her next speech
>Leaked emails

>1) They invented everything: rockets/missiles, paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (Greece copied Mongoloid Sumeria) + build everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); most was good until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars (We tried to destroy them, we failed). Now China keeps modernizing and will surpass us.

>3) Before the Nips friended Germany in WW2 They'd give medical, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to extremely ravage/exploit a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal+USA in America.

>5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure, employing Africans instead of just bibles and taking their food, diamonds,etc.

6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

>7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

>9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1/2hr or 2 half hr a day like in Ameroupe.

10) Highest IQs+lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow-no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor such poetry)

>11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11&nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

Let us all devote ourselves faithfully to our good mistresses and masters

Ivy needs to get raped like the breeder pigslut she is.

she's a femicunt / femnazi.

She deserves EVERYTHING bad that happens to her.

It's just called karma aka poetic justice.

That has got to be embarrassing for her. Now her closest friends will see her stupidity in video form

Let us devote ourselves faithfully to our good mistresses and masters yoshku

Shes cute except for the pissing herself/diapers thing

Hey send us pic to prove that you aren't trolling with timestamp and well stop.

>tumblr.com

Raid time user?

Nothing is cute about this piss girl

>reddit.com

Wanna help spread autism made manifest in physical form?

Yes.