Islam is the future

Islam is the future.

There's is no doubt. Submit to the religion of peace. Submit to Allah and accept Muhammad as the last prophet of Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congratulations on successful campaign of spreading your pisslamicanceroushit across much of the internet and most of the material world as well.

inshallahuackbar
*explodes and kills the infidels*

There is no god.
Just be a decent human and accept that you are responsible for your actions.
Submit to the fact that you can go your entire life being awesome and not have to waste time praying to whatever direction Mecca is.
Jerk off and relax.

Muslims rule the world. You will be sorry for your crimes against us. It's your fault for following the perverse and hostile culture of the West.

Learn to face the consequences of your action.

>Submit to the religion of peace. Submit to Allah and accept Muhammad as the last prophet of Allah.

Or what?

Or else you'll be brutally executed by an army of peaceful Muslims.

Or you will regret the day you waged war against us.

Learn the difference between peace and pacifism, ignorant infidel.

I am religious shithead. I has the truth. I lives well. I has special power of magical unicorn mohammed. Respects.

Says the perverse infidel. I'm not falling for your tricks. Your people have never once taken responsibilty for their actions.

You need Allah's guidance. But you choose to ignore it so that you mat loot, murder and oppress. Enjoy your hellfire and don't be surprised if a Muslim soldier decides to strike back at you.

>MUH HELLFIRE!!!! MUH INFINITE PAIN AND SUFFERING!!!!! YOU NONBELIEVERS WILL ALL PERISH IN FIRE THROUGH THE HAND OF OUR ALMIGHTY GOD, YOU'LL REGRET EVERYTHING!!!!!

dude cmon

The teachers responsible for this excursion should be executed. I would be livid if my child was encouraged to do this.

Except in Islam, you may also suffer at the hands of the soldiers of Allah. I'd watch how I treat Muslims if I were you.

may the mercy, peace and blessings of Allah be upon you, op

Your pic makes me sad OP

Teacher's smiles make me rage

That's because you're an ignorant, bigoted, islamaphobic and racist infidel. It's 2016, why would you want to be on the wrong side of history?

less sand eating, more english.

my boss is muslim. pretty nice guy but cheap and kind of neurotic. ill get him to eat bacon one of these days. he already shaved his beard.

omg lets hope its not and trump and reborn hitler kill them all

Lol is there any way you edge masters won't try to troll? Seriously. Lol islam.

The prophet Muhammad is a filthy pig

If you need guidance from a mystical sky being in order to be a decent human being and need to kill others to prove your a decent human being, you're probably just a worthless piece of shit who has no sense of self worth

Clearly that picture isn't of a proper Muslim mosque, because it contains women (unveiled ones too)!

OP: you are not a real Muslim

allahu akbar

I'm immune to current year political correctness and the lies of those who espouse it.

For England, James.

kek

Was this in america? I would be upset too. I wouldn't want islam pushed on my kid anymore than I'd want Christianity pushed on my kid. Schools have no business pushing any religion at all.

No, we need to defend ourselves by purging barbaric and greedy invaders and attackers of our people. The Quran guides us on how to go about doing that, and Muhammad led by example.

Unfortunately for you, you decided to partake in hostile activities against the Muslims and are now facing Jihad. Your perversion of what it means to be "decent" only benefits you.

>Muhammad led by example.
Rendering his wife Aisha permanently infertile by raping her when she was nine?

Islam is gay
/thread

>peaceful
>forces women to marry the person who raped them
pick one.

Yeah ok, you been killing yourselves for thousands of years, keep it up

Go back to the desert you goat fucking sand niggers

We don't allow women to marry headless corpses.
>try again

Sweden, IIRC.
It wouldn't come to that as I won't be putting my children in the lair of the enemy, known as the public school system.

You talk big, just take care not to bite more than you can chew, mudslime

only sandnigger Muslims are like this. a majority of Asian countries have a high Muslim population and they do just fine.

>Islam is the future.
>There's is no doubt. Submit to the religion of peace. Submit to Allah and accept Muhammad as the last prophet of Allah.
If everybody becomes muslim, will that mean fucking goats and children will be legal all over the world?

Like Indonesia, the world's biggest Muslim country that has constantly been a breeding ground for terrorists?

>forgetting 'peace be upon him'

when was the last time you saw an Indonesian blow up at an airport

How do you know she was 9? Were you there? the person who recorded this said it centuries after Muhammads's death.

Fuckin raghead

How do you know Muhammad received the word of God, the person who recorded it did it thousands of years ago

> logic

They don't force her to marry they kill her, because by the psychopath point of view of their culture by doing this they are cleaning the honor of their family that she dirtied.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Sweden huh? A class that presents all major religions neutrally would be fine. But no clerics no houses of worship nothing like that. Seriously islam is even less appealing than christianity! Arcane sexual morality and too much obedience.

So were you there when your whole religion was made up from the top of the head of some pedophile sandnigger
>allahu ackbar self

Then why does Saudi Arabia execute hundreds of male rapists every year? The punishment for theft is having the hand cut off. The punishment for murder is death. The punishment for rape is death.

Damn. That one hurt. Good job dude.

They don't operate that way. They usually target places frequented by Westerners in Bali and Indonesia, such as resorts, bars, embassies.

The creed I believe was recorded at the time it happened, therfore it's I can trust it's accuracy. Whether you believe it happened at all is up to you.
Aisha's age at marriage was recorded centuries after Muhammad died by scholars.nVery innaccurate.

It's not supposed to hurt, it's supposed to heal, heal your filthy fundamentalism shit that kills our world everyday

See You are obviously very daft if you can't differentiate between the two.

It's all part of the cultural Marxism that is pushed in Sweden especially but across the West. They are aiming for all Western children to have no knowledge of their own culture, people or heritage; and for each child to be an empty vessel to fill with politically correct, treacherous and self-destructing ideology.

Que les musulmans se préparent au réveil de l'Occident, il va être douloureux pour eux. L'histoire se répètera.

No one could care less for your historical bullshit, just stop using that as a reason to blow people up. It's retarded

>The punishment for rape is death.
And the punishment for being raped is death too, I know their society very well, from a certain point of view even better than you, you know what you have to do, but why you have to do and why things are how they are you don't know, but I know.

That's what I expect from an inferior western culture...
This would ever happen in Islam.

You never learn, do you

That is nowhere in the Quran and Hadith. Why do westerners lie so much?

Any religion that demands others submit is a false religion.

Yes. But we will not go quietly into the night.

Demand, no. We are encouraging you in order to save you.

You see, you have been a hostile enemy and we have divine right to kill you in self defence. But we are merciful and trying to guide you toward that right part so that we may spare you.

I understand your society very well, I know about yours "honor crimes" and I understand why your people do they.

I didn't get on board with Christianity when it was a big thing, and they tried their damndest to make me feel welcome. What chance does Islam really have with converting me?

Can't wait till yall kill me tho. That shit will be so cash.

I understand YOUR society very well. I know about your "sodomy" and why you rape choir boys.

Marxism has nothing to say on multiculturalism. And ideally multiculturalism is a good thing. The problem is we roll over too much on accepting other cultures. The state should be neutral in religion but firm uncompromising and outspoken with our ideology and philosophy of government. Equality for all regardless of race gender religion etc. We should call out cultural practices that are incompatible to that like Muslims subjugation of women. We should be open and admit that culturally many Muslims don't think too highly of non Muslims and that we'll let them think that knowing that our truths are stronger. But the left and right are so busy digging in their heels and concerned about how to wipe out the other that we can't promote what makes our way right.

And when your culture stagnates in a dark ages, it'll take another age of reason and then Islam will be treated with the same disdain as Christianity. That's if you can pull your finger out your goats ass and stop murdering each other long enough for your numbers to actually count.

Though good luck vs China and Russia.

I'll be enjoying oblivion when I'm dead.

Hooray atheism.

Lol calm down dude I liked your comment is what I meant.

Again, prove Muhammad received the word of god

Hint: you can't

Fuck off fagot

He was illiterate but memorized and recited perfect divine verses in classical Arabic and they are flawless and deep in meaning. Such a common man at the time could not have possibly done so without divine intervention.

Or he made shit up and you numbskulls take it as gold just like the other religious fags

ITT butthurt SJW fags who finally realize that Islam will destroy everything they stand for.

Meanwhile the more conservative people who oppose SJW culture, feminism and LGBT faggotry have already accepted that Islam is the cure to all these problems.

SJW fags literally digged their own grave and now they're trying to climb out but their cuck and whore mentality will ensure their SJW culture will eventually die. With their low birth rates they are outbreeding themself and their values with them. Meanwhile muslim women pump out 5-6 homophobic, patriarchal and sectarian kids each and with Islam being unreformable this will never change and there's nothing you can do about it.

I would like to be a muslim but man
>the bacon

To this point i believe that you are a ignorant but I'm going to risk me to teach you anyway, be in a society is not the same as understanding it, the vast majority of western and muslims do things but they don't understand why they do, they think that they born with these things in their mind, or they think that all humanity see the world in the same way.
You don't understand your own society and think you understand mine? Little child you don't even understand yourself.

>no bacon, alcohol, weed, anal sex

fuck this

These evil, evil women smiling as they force these kids to worship to the devil.

Seriously, fuck them.

Fuck off,
God will guide me to victory over your people again and again in ages to come, you are but the misled.

trips. winrar

Yes but it takes you centuries to react... this time, will wipe you out before you do and make Islam the dominant force across the West.

islam is not a culture of peace
it never has been

FYI
people who spend weeks and/or months wandering in the desert lose their minds.
so why do you follow a belief system born out of insanity?
every prophet ever held as such has a similar story; Claim to have spent weeks wandering without food or water, to finally, at deaths door, receive a vision telling them to go forth and spread the word.

to top it all, your prophet decides to throw in the "be muslim or die by violence to glorify the greatness of our peaceful god."

you fucknuts have been living in the desert too long, you've all lost your minds. time to grab onto the train of rational thought.

you can have your religion, just keep it behind closed doors, okay?

Sa'alam.

Why haven't you taken your kids to the mosque to learn about their future religion yet?

I am sure the a Jew started this thread the way he talks about Islam is really shitty don't be fooled by the Jew fag.

Why do jews and muslims look so much alike?

we don't need an army to fight you
islam will die in the western world.
in the real world we will respond to your violent acts with violence.
our governments do not reflect the attitude of our people, our media only portrays the plight of minorities.

you do not see the real west, the west that is capable of stopping and killing islam. we are not who or what you think we are. we will answer violence with violence, from the streets to the prisons.

allah is dead.

STFU
It's just another religion. It isn't really so different from two other "book religions", christianity and judaism. Ten commandments are the same in all of them. The fifth (don't kill) is one of them. But fanatics tend happen in every belief.

There are no race for Jew or Muslim it is just a religion, most of the Jews in Palestine are from Europe.

because they are kin.
kinda obvious.

You westerners clearly do not understand the difference between peace and pacificism.

You want to rape, loot, murder and oppress the world and so you wish for them to be pacifist and not challenge you. Islam preaches that the only way to neutralize a hostile enemy is war, and this will return us to the natural state of peace.

Educate yourself, westerner.

>Religion
>Future
Pick one.

Probably