Hey pencil dicks

hey pencil dicks.
some of you assholes don't know what I'm talking about. If that's the case, then good for you. That means you were not involved. but those of you that do... well I'm about to PROVE YOU WRONG.
Two days ago, I shared my body with you because I wanted to be nice. You assholes had nothing positive to say. In fact, what you said to me was downright evil.
To those of you that claimed that no man would ever want me? Well guess what. I'm a mother to wonderful little boy and as I promised, I'm back to prove it.
This pic is me and son... so yeah.
Who's got egg on their face now?

For those of you that know how to appreciate a woman, i'll share a few more of my curves. but before you start begging: NO - I won't give my name.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/kimberly-cobb-and-her-family-tore-down-a-trailer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

curves for the worthy

more curves for those who know how to appreciate it.... haters can buzz off

Poor child

imagine looking down and seeing me look up at you like this.... you know you want it. even if you're too conditioned by society to admit .

Having a drunk guy fuck you and forcing him to pay child support doesn't give you an excuse to say guys want you.

99% percent of you want to bury your face in these.
the other 1% are probably blind

F YOU TO THE HATERS

YOU'RE WELCOME TO THE MASTURBATORS

what happened to your face? Why does it stick out?
Also why did you have children if you had such genetic flaws?
Not to be a cunt or anything I know it's extreme but I'm kind of on the same boat. I'm ugly as fuck because half of my face is burn't and I don't want children because of adhd and bipoler being a trait in my family.

I'm not going to give out much more. But I do want to reward those that were sweet to me.

Plus, i like rubbing it in to those mouthbreathers that talk shit.

So... here's my sweet kitty for my fans

ayy

No mame seƱora, tenga respeto por su hijo

more of the meow meow

=^..^=

I puked its fucking disgusting stop post nudes you disgusting beach whale.

LAST ONE.

appreciators can hit me up on kik: blueeyedcassie
***BUT***

I ONLY want to talk to guys in WV.

Local boys only.

'sweet kitty'

Learn to shave your disgusting ass and pussy properly you fat fucking oaf. Please do not breed again, your bloodline should be continued no further. There's a difference between being curvy and being a fat leech on society.

I wanted to be one of the 99%, but after seeing this, I became part of the 1%.

i aint gonna lie guys.... i know it's nasty. i mean, i admit this. but damn if i don't want to fuck it

Fuck no not even as a side bitch and i have low side bitch standards you look like a humuculus from full metal

It's like one of those disgusting things you find at the curb but can't stop staring at, right? Something compels you to it, despite your own disgust.

yes user. just like that.
kinda like Man vs Food
I kinda want to fuck her just so I can brag about being able to do it.

What the fuck. Who would post a pick of their damn junk with out washing it first? That's vag mucus!

talking to her on kik she just shared this live pic.
(and in case you don't know... fake camera was recently blocked from the old pikik clients) so i really think this shit is legit.. :O

top kek

more wins from her kik

OMG I KNOW WHO THIS IS
There's a weird ass, old as fuck picture of this hamplanet also naked, but she was less fat in it, and had the craziest eyes i've ever seen. Kinda like bitch was in drugs or something. Does anyone know what i'm talking about?

Is this thread a meme now? I've seen it like three times.

i've been on Sup Forums since 2009 and I've never seen this slag before

I saw this literal thread posted verbatim yesterday.

OK REALLY LAST ONE -- BY REQUEST

COME TAKE ME, DOUG

Have sex with your son and create new son.

This is fucking disgusting. Fat fucks like you need to be shamed

i got this bitches name on KIK.
Google Fu and found this.

change.org/p/kimberly-cobb-and-her-family-tore-down-a-trailer

I found op on security cam

Shut up fucking land whale, that isn't your fucking kid.

He only looks half retarded where you look like you ate the entire autism spectrum.

What's her kik?

blueeyedcassie -- it's in one of the posts above

You shared your revolting whale carcass of a body because you wanted attention, you landmass.

Let's be nice to the whales, they just have low self worth and laziness...

AHHHHHH
AHHHHHH
Thar she blows
Kill it with fire!

There is a fine line between curves and lumps.

Actually fat cunt you were on here yesterday. You have a blackhead shit pimple in your crotch and cheese in your pussy, I'm sure the smell could gag a maggot. Guess I'm not eating lunch today.

That is NOT a win

Kill yourself you fat faggot slutty cunt bitch :)

IM CRYIN, GODAMN PLS SHAVE AN GO BACK TO WHERE U COMMIN FROM

I love to suck those titties while you jerk me off

What in the name of Ringo is this thread???

I would fuck that in a heartbeat

Sperm bank doesn't count

Wtf is this Eldritch abomination I actually envy the blind right now

Fuck you fags. That pic of her bent over is inviting as fuck.

Every fucker in here would fuck her. Truth

Could you fuck off, Stop scarring the 14 y/o's for life you fucking whale.

OK so whats the story here. Is this copypasta or is this the real thing?

Why do fatties tuck their shirt into their underwear?

Stop whiteknighting assbutt, there are more attractive girls who are way more willing than her. Just because you'd fuck the dirt off the ground doesn't mean the rest of us want muddy dicks.

Where did you get these pictures? Communicating with a hog beast is very dangerous. Especially if you are so involved with it that it's sending you naked pictures.

It appears that she lives with a 53-year-old woman assuming her mom. Well Sup Forums I Think I'll send her mom some pics just where does Kayla think she's at here?

but she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes fat because she cant exercise because she has knee problems because shes FAT

How many pictures of this monstrosity are there?

Please post more pictures of your son.
He has such a "purty" mouth.
I wanna teach him to squeal.

too many

Looks like a redditer to me

Underrated post

0 out of 10 bait

Somebody cap this. Im fucking dying

Oh west Virginia trash that makes sense she is a 9 in the shit state. her nephew/son probably is as good as retarded

A lot I'm printing them off as we speak I'm sure she'll be happy when her mom gets them in the mail

>dat vaginal discharge
>No bedsheets
The saddest thing is I would still fuck you

how can you be happy looking like that

There are actually two reasons people do this:
1) When you bend over the excess fat may cause your shirt to be pulled out from under your waist band exposing your shameful gut. The underwear provides an extra level of friction to help prevent this event; however the effect is quite negligible depending on how overweight you are.
2) Most obese people are also not very rich and therefor usually can not afford expensive 'fat-man' underwear, and are resigned to buy supermarket "one-size-fits-all" style underwear. This underwear can be painful to fat people over the course of a day as the elastic band will start cutting into your skin. The shirt will obviously help prevent this but is also quite negligible depending on how overweight you are.

I don't understanding why he had to shit curry on the street though?? Anyway if you need any more "why fat ppl do dis" questions answered let me know.

Good fuckin lord every single image you posted made me audibly express disgust

And where did you get her mom's address???

internet, fucking idiot

Well, this is boring. Spider-Man thread?

OK, fuckhead. And just where was op's name exposed

She looks like a sausage with tits

>>wash your cunt bitch

Nice to see the whale in her own habitat...

Curves are sexy. Fat fucking disgusting pieces of shit... not so much.

You've been conditioned to think your unhealthy body is acceptable by some of those in today's society. It's not. You're not healthy. You're not sexy. You need to make a change in your life.

Stale shit tier pasta bread.

I wouldn't want to get my dick anywhere near that for fear she would try to eat it

The biggest problem is not even your body, it's your down syndrome face. Is father of this child in jail for abuse of vulnerable?

Dude go back to the fucking threat it's about 10 or 12 down roughly there's a link. And then go on the web and you can see from public record that she lives with somebody probably either her mom or aunt who's 53. Geez what are you like 13 are you fucking autistic

can you not read, moron. Have another read of the thread

Having to spoon feed this faggot or whatlol

I'd sooner fuck Hillary Clinton over this hambeast.

I stopped looking after the first nude.

Get out of hear with your fat down syndrome looking ass

Like a car crash, I could not help but look even if it wasn't beneficial for my safety

Give the faggot a break he's autistic

Eww dude, when are you growing a beard? Puberty hasn't even hit you yet.

I kekd

Feminist liberal Hillary supporter detected. Serriously remove yourself from the gene pool. Your child to. Poor thing

>2016
>Not showing asshole

Bai, landwhale

First a child fell into a gorilla enclosure, now one fell into a whale pool? Parents need to take better care of their kids at Seaworld.

What's the best thing coming from West Virginia??

And empty greyhound bus.

Well one. That kid looks half your age.
And two, where is the father? Prove you didn't just to get inseminated at a clinic!