What does Sup Forums think about Milo?

What does Sup Forums think about Milo?

Go to bed, Milo.

he's a troll
hilarious though
he totally destroys tumblr feminists (ie. unhealthy/fat people) a new asshole

i love to watch it

seems like a right bastard to actually know and be around - but online I grab the popcorn and watch him go nuts

Fuck him. Fuck Donald Trump. Fuck the RepubliKKKans.

+1

maybe if you nigger stop nigging around like animals nobody's gonna complain

He's a faggot, but a cool faggot

yup, spotted the nig

I want to hate him but he is so fucking great at pissing off everybody. watch the joe rogan podcast with milo its a good one

a self hating, misogynist, racist fascist faggot who shamefully craves big nigger dicks?

he is Sup Forums

Sup Forums incarnate.

I'd suck him off any day

i aint takin orders from a white man in a pig uniform

>great at pissing off everybody
anybody can do that, you twat.

btw, the new Ghost Busters is a really good movie, and there's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

>fascist
you're suffering from verbal diarrhea.

And you wonder why blacks are getting shot?? Fucking retard

>verbal diarrhea
>verbal
I haven't spoken a single word, you infinite twit. And it's spelled diarrhoea, by the way. It's what gays like Milo suffer from, after taking miles of big black dick, you know.

All
Queers
Must
Hang
Plus he's fucking greek

>I haven't spoken a single word

i know you use a speech to text app and i know your diarrhea is making you cranky. i forgive you. it's going to be ok.

Sodomite

>a speech to text app
bro, I typed this from my Commodore64. Get the fuck real.

you realize that both emergence's of the KKK were by Democrats. And the first KKK was the Democratic party's voting terror group that lynched blacks that went to vote. But who cares about history...

save your 80's references for your next nambla commencement speech.

yeah man, the democrats of the antebellum south were pro slavery... yeah, that means that.. eh, the democrats of today are like totally the real racists, right?

if you call me a twat again ill find you and hit you harder than a girls first period.

>But who cares about history...

Niggers who refuse to accept responsibility and want to pretend they were alive 150 years ago.

>nambla
had to google that... dude, why did you know what that was? Milo, that you?

damn, I knew it. You sneaky queer.

alright, sorry. Twit, then.

>i had to google nambla

that was my plan all along! the seed has been planted! hahahahhahaha

So... are you trying to say those early Democrats are still alive? Do you live in the past?

but breh, you're the one who typed it here...

brah bruh

that ain't good.

why are you role playing a nigger? initially i thought you were worthy of a reply but now you disgust me.

i've always wondered what it looks like when a person is so far up their ass that they come out the other end.

then i saw OP's pic.

So why is /b all hating on Milo now?

Milo is a trump shill. His antifeminist views are just bait to vote trump.

>why are you role playing a nigger?
it's exotic I guess
>initially i thought you were worthy of a reply but now you disgust me.
sucks to be me, eh.

Disgusting faggot who brings shame to anyone on the right.

I mostly agree with him but you have to realize he is just an act and a troll. He is not an intellectual person you listen to in order to learn or to have an open debate, but watching him fuck feminists is fucking hilarious and that's about it.

top gig(short for giggle)

he looks like a faggot that sucks way too much cock

you have to be tolerant to be alt right, these days.

top zozzle* .. there. fixed it for you.

Love him.

He's the hero we need.

Roland the gunslinger of gilead

Pretty cool guy for a conservative fag.

>Love him
then suck his dick, why don't you.

He's a fag.

so fabulous, and heil hitler dubs too.

I think most people know, but thanks anyway.

>mfw i google twit and the definition is a stupid or foolish person

Stop thinking in absolutes. Life is grey. If you believe otherwise you're an idiot. If you preach otherwise you're most likely a troll.

Go to bed kyle

nailed it

everyday on Sup Forums, we learn new shit.

>conservative fag
now that's an oxymoron!

>Life is grey
how utterly depressing.

some people are well trained in the art of cognitive dissonance

Milo defies logic, he operates in the void beyond reason and sanity.

Only "racist" guy out there that loves black cock.

I used to think he was alright but i saw a video of him making fun of some fat dude while the fat dude was working out in the gym. And it just pisses me off that "hurr am alpha" fucks make fun of fat people when they're actively trying to fix themselves.

So you might think, but that'd be like saying all women are by default feminists.

And thank fucking god they're not.

add to that, the guy is a skinny fat twink himself.

Milo is just another tool in the neverending effort by Catholic reactionaries towards the end of freedom.

and love him for those very reasons, he blurs the lines between left and right, me v you, us v them

Fuck this faggot. I can understand his political perspective but calm it on the fucking faggotry for once you fagbomb.

My niggaaa

"hile! hile! to me gunslingers to me ride them down! no prisoners!"

Implying niggers have the evolutionary properties to even understand "accepting responsibility".

He's a pretty cool guy who worships black cock harder than regressive leftists and doesn't afraid of anything.

He's like that kid in elementary school who does shit just for attention, then looks around to see who was watching him do it.
Except he never grew out of that phase, and someone gave him a job.

>and love him for those very reasons
yeah, I guess you'd love a mongoloid dressed up as Daffy Duck cart wheeling down the street too, for those very same reasons. Doesn't mean neither of them holds merit as commentators though, only a fleeting quality of entertainment.

He's a hero of the right; praise be!

No you idiot, Libs use the KKK as a republican hate group when both party's have had an intangled history with the group. Libs point the finger, but both groups have had their share of KKK within their party's. Also note, Repubs cant control who joins their group, just like any other group of people they have the right to their own views and voice.

Another clickbait journo.

Sadly the only one representing men in any capacity that isn't friendzoned nerds, retarded cucks and bitter exes like AVFM.

Diarrhea, is spelled both ways you psuedo-intellectual ingrate.

a fabulous faggot fighting the gaytriachy? Really?

seriously?

I start to think Milo is actually a left wing meta-counter-troll, on a mission to discredit everything the alt right holds true and dear.

was just watching YOU CANT STUMP THE MILO on youtube

>journo
you're not English, you're not a hooligan, please stop yourself.

>pearl clutchers
that's not a thing

don't hate the messenger, plebeian.

They do a good job of that themselves. Even when they aren't being false flagged by so called progressives.

He is a magnificent specimen and the best troll in the world. My only concern is that he goes too close to the line sometimes and it's difficult to defend him then.

No, I'm not English. But I am part of the commonwealth, so ease up there chummy. Pay attention to the topic, not the geezer.

>Buzzwords and Sup Forums lingo

well... it is, or was, amongst old conservative ladies back in the day. Then some idiot alt right fartbrain stumbled over the term, and adopted it. Same with "cuck", that actually means a guy with a cheating wife but now is used by the alt right as a term meaning "I got mad at you and ran out of arguments so I'm just going to post cuck like all the other idiots here".

>Current year
>Not knowing your countries history
Southern Democrats are synonymous with republicanism. Lincoln was a Republican, had entirely liberal views. The two parties basically switched after the south fell.

everything is a false flag, brother. Just ask Alex Jones.

>not English
>part of the commonwealth
so, you're a wog, eh?

>m-muh memes

Uncle Ruckus, that you?

Big fan of Cenk Uygur?

why thank you. I like learning new things

Getting him ready for the NFL?

Cenk Uygur is a false flag.

Lol, you Aussie eh?

You're the one spouting them whilst not using colloquial spelling in a shitty attempt to seem somewhat intellectual.

Hebes did 9/11?

nah, Danish.

>colloquial spelling
he wrote, accusing me of trying to come of somewhat intellectual.

God I hate college students

who?

The jews