Roast Me

>Roast Me

here ya go m8
>fine roast

(OP)
Your hand looks like I just broke it you fucking faggot.

You look like your 12.

It's your face that looks like a roast

Tell ur mom clean the mirror.

Everytime you post a faggot picture of yourself on the internet showing off your abs, you get a pimple/

Official retard gang sign and honestly a body gone to waste with that face (cheek)

Stop splooging at the mirror, you ugly and.

Goddamn it now his mirror will never get cleaned.

Bet mommy never taught you how to clean your bathroom... oh wait she does for you

> what the fuck is this hand sign, makes you look like a douce
> gross acne scars
> gross ab scars
> meh face
> faggot haircut
> weird physique around head/neck (Are you a manlet?)
You got a nice dyel body though.

>/thread

My Mommy's Dead

Doubtful its spluge. Most likely dirty mirror is the result of pizza face.

Sorry to break it to you OP. But you're not even worth a roast. Average skinny white boy with nothing notable about him other than a bit of acne.

are you having a fucking stroke

whats wrong with hands ?
btw you look like faggot but 15-17y old bitches might think youre handsome so its good , just cut your hands off

>Official retard gang sign
fucking lel

Is this the Adam Devine AMA?
Adam, why are you such a faggot?

Why are the tumors on your belly neatly arranged?

Kek

No one else see how fucking massive that head is? This is obviously shopped.

>kekekekekekek

>trap

lel

exactly

I suck more dicks than you

Yes Daddy

When is the next episode of Game Theory?

Smartass, no ones take this thread seriously but you. Being this flustered over nothing....

mediocreattempt/10

Is this better guys?

I dont even need to roast you, just show everyone your horrendous backne and we will have our fun

Your eyebrows are ridiculous. Your hand looks fucking retarted which shows your trying way too fucking hard. And I can see that you struggle with achne. Your hair is thinning. Your ears are huge.

you know what's a joke? your self esteem

You look as if you came back from the gym or other sport but your hair looks perfect. You're the same thing as some woman who goes to the Gym with full makeup on and takes instagram photos of herself. Man the fuck up,

crazy

I'd rather spit roast ya.
On my dick.
And another dick.
and then watch a documentary about ostriches.

Lol you jelly skinny fags have u atleast went to the gym even once in your lifetime you faggots?

He is ugly but zitboi on top of that because he is taking test. Cheating faggot i only take aminos

Yoooo! What happened to H3H3?!

Not a roast but a kind suggestion: start hitting the bench dude. Your chest is so disproportionately small compared to your arms.
Also you look severely depressed try to smile next time you talk a picture or ask your doctor about antidepressants

Wtf is going on with your hand, it makes it look like you eat cereal without utensils

Clean your fucking mirror you dirty faggot

That dress you wear at night, in the background is ugly.

Your puberty build needs some work. More OHP and rows

face is 5/10... in other words, I could fuck your boyfriend. No homo

Too bad about the arthritis op.

Skinny as fuck, acne all over your face, attempting to throw a gang sign, fuck roasting you, I feel bad enough for you as it is, seek counseling before your father kills himself for having a failure of a son

You look like mattpats autistic little brother

Also, don't skip chest and leg days faggot

I'd suck your penis and make you question your sexuality