How many of you were inside a mosque?

How many of you were inside a mosque?

Me

i was twice
if we do not count the historic mosques

o-only two times

it's mandatory for every young french

I have unironically never been inside a church or mosque

if it's not for rape or plunder count me out.

not once

never been, but I want to drink tea with my broeders, so I might go and maybe have some shisha

0 times, and i'd rather than stepping into such place

None if we do not count mosques turned into bakeries

Twice but one had been converted into a church by the spanish

I've been inside a couple.

I've never even seen one

I visited one when I was in Iran around 2004. Some locals literally picked me up and tossed me out for not taking my shoes off.

The one closest to where I live is somewhere in Stockholm, but it's really ugly, no fine art or architecture to enjoy, so I'll probably never visit.

me ofc its pretty comfy actually like much comfier than churches too bad the people there can be shit

same

lewd

I have visited two in Turkey, but I have seen a lot more from the outside.

Does minaret counts?

>Looks at flag
Seriously?

I have in Sarajevo, Sofia and Copenhagen (last one was for school)

They look pretty tbqh

Only saw one, but never got in.

>Looks at flag
Seriously?

never

fuck m*slims

at least once a week (sometimes more), all weeks

>rape
>in a mosque
there aren't many women in European mosques, as opposed to ME mosques

>Tunisia
>churches
you've never seen a church yet, come to Europe and we'll talk.
Also churches offer different atmosphere than a mosque, both are good but not for the same things.

>its pretty comfy actually
It really is. Nothing beats sitting down in a corner of an air-conditioned mosque on a hot day.

Nice mosque though. I rate nightclub/10

I have been once.
It had interesting murals, more detailed and colorful compared to churches. Yet both feel like they're separated from the rest of the city, let's say they feel like a different world. They'll also give you scarves for free.

Kek.

Don't think i have seen one in real life, at least that i know of

(just wondering)

Do muslims like the new/modern style mosques are built in, here in Europe. Wouldn't it look better to mix traditional Frence architecture with islamic architecture?

Five times a day

Maybe if the branches in Europe were more flexible, less orthodox in their traditions and practices they would attract more people of European ethnicity.

Personally I think the mosques I've seen are ugly because they're cheaply made and minimalist. Arabic and islamic architecture can be plenty good looking, but they don't seem to be trying.

There are no mosques here, fortunately

every friday and occasion celebration

I'm not really pro mosque building or anything, but least build something better looking than this. Looks like a library

>Five times a day
>Post on an anime board

kek

W-what's the connection?

Am arab not muslim but you're right, european mosques look like shit compared to actual mosques, there are wonderful churches and cathedrals in mena, I can't say the same about mosques in europe, they barely deserve to be called mosques.

>(last one was for school)
When did they start this shit?

never

Religion class, was volunteerly and alright fun

the difference is tho that christianity has a long history in mena, islam in the west not so much. There are decent euro style mosques in the ex ottoman countries

>air-conditioned mosque
churches are built in a way they don't need air conditionning
I remember 2 years ago I went into a cathedral in South France, it was around 37°C outside that day. Inside I felt like I entered a fridge, it was like 20°C tops. It was big, made out of rock and built so as to let in a lot of wind
comfy as fuck

I actually advocate for the lest mosque-looking mosques here in Europe (and in non-"muslim" countries in general). As a believer, I want to separate belief from culture as much as possible because I take religion very seriously. historically, the first mosque was an unfinished cube shaped house. Also why build fucking minarets when it's illegal to make the call of prayer in European countries ? I mean minarets are useful in ME countries but not in France, plus it swears with the surrounding buildings and only causes problems. Only traditionalist retards want minarets in Europe (see that faggot ). The only usefullness of a mosque is to give believers a space to pray in, it could be a cave for what I care there's literally no need for fancy bullshit architecture and gardens and what have you. Waste of space and money
Funnily enough, I hate it when France builds modern looking churches because I love the look and architecture of ancient ones. And the way I see it, Catholicism is (a beautiful) part of France's culture

>fajr in the mosque
My friend's dad manages to do this, the madman

noones cares, people make them to pray inside not look fancy. And you seriously want oriental architecture in the middle of skyscrapers and commie blocs ? in Arab countries yeah, but not in Europe that would just stain the view

I go every Friday
I don't really care what it looks like desu
As long as i can pray there all it needs is enough room imo

That explains it pretty well, thanks. Maybe i'm just too much a tradfag with things like that
you too thanks

I'd like to add that I'm probably alone and that most other muslims think building a mosque without a minaret is like insulting God or something. So don't take it as the mainstream muslim opinion on the matter

the cathedral i posted has the generic shape of a cathedral with an oriental looking design, you can do just that, build a mosque with a mosque shape yet add european looking arches and whatnot, the stuff you post looks horrendous

I know I don't like it, it's just that I live near it. Still, why go for the look and dimensions of a cathedral ? It costs a lot when the first goal is just to have a room to pray in. The simpler the better

I don't. The one I go to is literally just a room that isn't even big. You can't even tell it's a mosque. But hey it's the closest I can find.

He's too busy to pray if he's addicted to this islamic basket weaving forum

New Zealand

Never. I've been to some buddhist temples in Sri Lanka though. The most beautiful religious buildings I've been to were the churches in Paris though.

never

I don't think I've even seen one up close before

Like 3 times all when i was an 8 year old kid

Is your family muslim?

No that's how many times he was kidnapped

Yes, I was in Arizona. It was a really low key one with security doors and bars on the windows. When I went inside, there was nothing in there except Muslim carpets and a bookshelf with a few sloppily placed black and white printer paper books in it, was kinda creepy actually. Caught a faint vibe that there was a back room somewhere where they were "plotting".

kek
only my mother prays

I found a terror cell in my town recently. It's disgusied as an Apni halal paki, arab and indian grocery. Should I call the FBI?

How do you know its a terrorist cell?

>Apni halal

These are jibberish words with no meaning there was another jibberish word Zabiah or something like that on the window too

When I was 15? I'm 24 now. Mudslimes in my country don't really pray or go to mosque. The ones who do are rural and suburban retards but they're like a minority

Because they support hummus in the gaza strip

Can't you go to jail for submitting false information?

>Because they support hummus in the gaza strip
Boo

Islamaphobe

>false

Why are you covering for them

Never plan to step inside one unless it's for reclamation of land.

t. Bruce al Hassan

Go ahead then, I just didn't want you to get buttraped in federal prison but since you're so keen on it you can go ahead and do whatever the fuck you want

You can't go to jail for giving wrong info. Especially on a muslim store that could be hosting terrorists

Thats not what CIS, criminal minds and FRINGE told me

Good thing they are just t.v shows.

Now what is an Apni I already now that halal is code for having European sex slaves

Bombs?

Knew it