Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

kys fucking weak-willed faggot

do you post this thread every hour?

Yeah. I used to smoke 75 packs a day. I quit cold turkey.. haven't smoked in two days

Quit 2 weeks ago. Girlfriend visiting her parents for the weekend. I'm going to go buy a pack.
>pic related

also who the fuck uses cigarettes as a unit of smoking measurement?
its called 3 packs per day you fucking fedora

Jesus man that's like a full time job, what the fuck.

Yes, but it involved suckling a mouth fedora. Not sure there's any room in your mouth thanks to the dicks and cigarettes, OP

>tfw spamming this thread 75 times a day

anyone here managed to report op?

Nope. There is nothing better than waking up with coffee, cigs, Sup Forums, and music on my back deck

sittin on my balcony with a coffee, menthol cigarettes, looking over the city enjoying it all, morning brother

This

Smoking is dead, vaping is the future and the future is now.

Tfw you trailer fucks still smoke. Go be poor somewhere else

Hell yeah man I got this for another hour before work. Enjoy man. For some reason Kool is the only menthol I like

I'll take a cig over a mouth fedora any day

Smoke nigger cigs

Edit: I know it was bait but still

I smoke old man cigs lol nigger cigs are newports

quit cigarettes over 2 years ago, quit weed 2 months ago. I still do have the temptation to do both, but in the same way I have the temptation to kill myself - yeah it sounds nice in theory, but deep down I know it won't impact my life in any positive way, so what's the point.

I think everyone on Sup Forums is tempted to kill themselves

Enjoy your cancer faggot

if you want to quit smoking, here is what worked for me :

1 only buy menthol cigarettes for 3 weeks, if you are weak willed.
2 buy a vape, and buy icy menthol tastes.
3 vape for three weeks.
4 in a year, simply forget to vape.

you should also go on fit, start doing cardio as you start vaping, and stop eating any kind of processed food as you start vaping.

it is way easier if you are only used to eat processed food and if you never did any kind of sports in your life.

i currently am depressed as fuck, and i smoke 30 cig a day atm, but i will stop without any kind of problems cold turkey on next thursday.

Smoked for 18 years, stopped cold turkey over 3 months ago. I'd like to say I have quit, would be pretty stupid to start back up now.

4 months smoking, 21 years i smoke 5 cigarretes a day. I guess quit in two days. I get pleasure, but sometimes get dizzy. Sorry my english.

why do people still respond to this thread? it's posted so much, you all must know it's copypasta by now

I've been here since 2006 and I've never seen this thread.

It's not copypasta

Yeah, took me a few times. Gets easier every time you make a proper go at quitting.

Word is 9 is the average.

Quitting smoking is easy, hell, I've done it a hundred times.

- Mark Twain

this guy posts it every fucking day
every fucking hour some days

mY bROTHER STOPPED sMOKING A WEEK AGO:::

HE KILLED HIMSLEF1

Bro, you're still a lightweight. If you still get dizzy, your body hasn't fully adjusted to all the trash. Get out now before it really takes hold!

>menthol cigarettes
Fucking nigger.