>it gets here 15 mins after the ETA
>this already annoyed me so I was in a foul mood when I answered the door
>hello sir that will be 18.52
>hand him a 20
>then after he handed over my pizza he tried to walk off
>immediately stop him
>my change?
>he gives me this hesitant look
>condesendingly he told me "look man i know times are tough but some people really depend on these tips" while he handed me my change
>slammed the door in his face after he gave it to me and then ran for my phone
>called the restaurant and asked for the manager
>told him that the man who delivered to me intimidated and threatened me for a tip
>manager said it was his third infraction and they would have to let him go
>have a hearty kek whilst enjoyin my pizza
Has anyone else had to deal with these entitled pizza fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gFM1hjQyZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that poor driver had to use his own car to deliver your mediocre pizza to you.

Yea them and faggots like OP.

If he doesn't like the rules of the job then he can quit.

Wow, just wow. OP has reached an entirely new level of just straight up faggotry.

That's quite sad. That was how he made a living. What sort of bitter person enjoys that?

This is only like the tenth time I've read this greentext. Don't get upset, anybody.

He deserved it for being a greedy little faggot, maybe at his next job he won't expect tips for a mediocre job

It is customary at some pizza places to let u have the pizza for free if 30 mins late. You did good OP.

Has anyone ever tried one of those Hella Mega Pizzas? Those things are huge. They are giant round pizzas and they cut the pieces into squares. There is not a chain in my state though.

>be OP
>be too much a lazy faggot to make food
>ordered food is a few minutes later than expected
>use this as an excuse to be a jackass
>treat people who make little amounts of money for providing food for lazy entitled faggots like shit

They never fired him. Lol

Who the fuck takes the money and doesn't provide change? That self entitled prick deserves it. I expect change back! I'll give you a tip only after you give me my change

Who is the entitled one here? The driver walked off with money that wasn't his, fucktard.

Lol

It's pretty customary to provide a tip for delivery, you cheap, cock-gargling neckbeard.

Stale pasta is stale

As someone who worked at Pizza Hut for years, this is b8.

The only way you'd pay that much for one pizza, is if you ordered super supreme with double meat and cheese on stuffed crust. And if you did order that, then kill yourself you fat sack of shit.

But I digress, tips are not mandatory, if you don't want to tip then don't tip. If the pizza driver gets mad, tell them to shove it. Drivers hardly do shit anyway when they aren't out on delivery. They don't deserve the majority of tips they get, the cooks do.

Customary doesn't overrule the law regarding theft, you fuckwad.

Never fuck with people who handle your food. I hope you're a dick to a server at a restaurant one of these days. They'll jizz in your food for being a dick.

>pizza hut
Step your shit up loser.

If the pizza guy don't cum bak after ur asleep and shits on the hood of ur car. I will B surprised

Why would you go back to a place where there was friction?

Yeah, you PROVIDE the tip. Not him taking the tip on his own.

Tipping for menial jobs? Americunts

OP confirmed nigger living off welfare and in his mama's basement.

>everyone taking the b8

Welcome to the internet, folks.

They should fire a shot or two to your knees for being such a fucking worthless brainded scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are...

smh these fucking murican fags

Then you sue him for that, and he got fired, gives you money and possibly goes to jail, so you rekt him in all possible ways

Even though it was a dick move they should never decide that they are taking a tip unless the customer says so.

>mfw have plenty of cash to tip delivery drivers 10$+ everytime
>mfw drivers treat me like god, swiping stuff to bring me for free
>mfw poor fags complain about drivers expecting a few pennies for a tip

You stupid twat. Tips are how they make their money, I would've driven to your house after work and took a huge shit right on your doorstep, you stingy jew bastard.

It's rude not to tip OP. And you don't know the circumstances surrounding his lateness.
youtube.com/watch?v=-gFM1hjQyZg

Their employer pays them. If it's not enough then that is their problem.

Naw, just faggots like you. Don't worry you'll be deliverin here in a few years when yer mum buys you a car.

Trips have spoken. You must call back the restaurant and say if he really wants his tip then he is more than welcome to suck on the end of your dong

None of this happened

>hey guiz I'm sooper edgie LOLxD

>2016
>Tips
Filthy American gaijin deserved, tbqh fampai

It's not a tip if you don't give it to them. The driver took the bill and walked off. He didn't even ask if the change was for him.

You're a fucking dick.

>deliver my pizza fast and you get a tip
>be a cool guy at my door get a tip
>demand a tip from me, and i will not give you shit
If they dont like what they are getting they should form a union. Too bad most pizza delivery drivers are lazy stoners, or else they could actually change their base pay.

I want my $1.48 back so I can put it in my faggoty piggy bank.

>Gets annoyed over a 15 minute delay
>Can't afford a $1.50 tip
OP confirmed faggot

wow so badass! you really show him!
you make a poor bastard that cant get any better job tha delivering pizza lose his job. good work, user. you are the greatest of the human race.

i usually tip if it's like a long distance but there's 2 pizza places around the block so i dont tip much for them. if i order from dominoes where they're a town or 2 over, i'll tip because he drove a lot

Nice argument. Try again.

You have got to be under 16, let me guess you ordered a pepperoni. Besides your Mada will just leave you another 20 today when she goes to work and doesn't want to deal with you.

Let's change the amount... Let's say the pizza costed 13 dollars. You had the driver a 20 and he just walks away with it. Tell me how you'd feel

You sound poor eurofag

Do you know what you deserve, OP? be treaten like the big faggot you are and get the dick of five niggers in your ass

>expecting legit argument on b
Wow you're a genius huh

Did you not ask for free pizza?

Trump supporter detected

tfw op doesn't think we realize he copied this from another greentext screenshot

Hey Jude Dredd, cool it.

Yes, sir. Can I swallow your cum for you, too?

It's the same with restaurants. Omg you had to go get me some hot sauce? Here's $5! Meanwhile the cooks are in the back dealing with extreme heat, trying to make food fast, and taste good. While getting underpaid. Which explains why most of them are illegals. But still.

This. I tip my pizza delivery dudes well, and in return I get my shit fast, I get free stuff, extra coupons, etc. They recognize my name and address, and they greet me like friends. I usually get my pizza delivered 10 minutes faster than the estimated time, and my order has probably been wrong once in my long history of ordering from there (and it was off by a single topping).

On the other hand, you never tip them, they have no reason to put extra effort into your food, or get there quickly.

I work as a server and I can tell you, if you leave a good tip often enough to be remembered, we give you special treatment. If you are a regular who's also a cunt, your service is shit.

you are a fucking patheic excuse your a human. if your green text is true, they will remember. Delivery drivers talk. Even ones that don't work at the same place.

Delivery drivers are already annoyed, cause of shit pay they work for the tips. I don't order pizza much but there is one litterally acrossed the highway from me. I never order untill i tip 5 dollars. They know this so are happy to bring me my food.

Why do i do this? cause i am not a fucking douche bag and fully understand that if things are late its rarely the drivers fault, its the asswipes fucking off in the shop.

>source: i have a friend who is a delivery driver., they share stories.

This one bitch gets ball sacked wings weekly cause she don't tip. She ordered from Papa Johns.

Bitch I was mad he tried to Jew 1.48 out of the dude.

I tip everyone who serves me because it's a nice thing to do unless they are god awful. Op kys

I should add, however, that in the service industry you never assume the change is for you. We're not even supposed to ask people if they want change; we're supposed to bring it back by default no matter how little it is.

ITT Newfags
>stale pasta is stale

I'm a delivery driver and you're a piece of shit. There are many reasons why he's late, and its a hard job. Its ur moms money anyway, idk why you're complaining

I'm with op on this one. Everybody's mad op doesn't tip but that's not the issue. Op probably does tip sometimes but the driver ASSUMED the gratuity. That's not acceptable in customer service. And when asked kindly to return the change the driver thought it ok to guilt trip the paying customer puking his sad sob story like a homeless man asking for change. No. Fuck no. I'd call the store too

As a food delivery dude, I would do everything I could to prevent raising wages if it meant I didn'the get tips.

I average like $9-11 dollars an hour in tips plus the minimum wage of $7.50 an hour as well. If you made it a flat minimum wage of like 15 bucks with no tips, like they do in Seattle, I'd be losing money.

>69 posts
>46 different posters

Most people in this thread seem salty about OP not tipping.

How many of you work min-wage mcdonald's kind of jobs?

You might enjoy knowing that in Yurop tip is not mandatory, and we get this new food-delivery services with immigrant drivers and they expect to be tipped. Kek. Not a single one in 10 orders :^)

Just like the pizza to the original story, this pasta is stale.

Sombodys projecting

>be waiter
>see a richfag making fun of poorfags
>write "this"

obvious bait thread. But if it's not, I'm here to let you know how much of a loser your are. Enjoy your life.

>tip
>laughs in Scandinavian

service is your job, and i came to eat the food i paid for. i don't come to you to give you your paycheck.
fucking waiters

Lot's of guilt tripping jerkoffs in this thread. Sure wanting tips is understandable. But if someone delivers your pizza 15 minutes late, ASSUMES they should have a tip, and act like a cunt when they get told they can't have free money. Fuck off. Times might be bad, and you probably get paid shit, but it's not everyone else's job to pay you.

You lying fuck, pizza hut is a rip, cheapest thing you'll get now if you dont wanna starve is like $20

I like you, sir

You let him off easy OP. The minute he tried pulling that shit I would have grabbed him by his stupid red shirt, dragged him inside, threw his stupid red hat on the ground, stepped on it, and then punched him in the nose a couple times for assuming a tip. At this point when he's disoriented and pawing at his bleeding nose I would have thrown him over onto the dining room table and butt raped him for exactly 15 minutes to make up for the ETA overage. Then throw him out the door and watch him stumble to his car trying to pull up his pants and cover his bleeding nose and asshole. He'd think twice about pulling that shit again.

You are fucked when the driver comes back for you

This is the problem, not tipping should be the standard. That's how service should work. Tipping at all should be considered generous, not the norm. Yes, the Pizza company pays shit but that their fault, they're the assholes, it's not everyone else's default responsibility to pick up the slack.

Bait

this stale copypasta again

Seconded

ITT: Entitled babies who don't know how service works

Sure OP, I'm sure that really happened

True, but he may very well get a delivery charge to compensate for that. Some places keep the charge, some pay it to the driver.

Nobody is entitled to a tip. Being that he was so late, he should have been apologizing up and down not trying to slink away with your money. Good job, OP.

I agree with you OP, ignore that haters. TIpping makes no sense in the best of cases and you sure as hell don't deserve one if you show up 15 minutes late.

i was merely supplying him with an image.
service is their work and its not my job to pay them.
and sure as hell not going to tip them if they think special treatment is how to give service

>had to use his own car
Already paid tax for the road he used, thanks.

I'm sorry you got caught up with all those miscreants

Right on

Hope that pizza was late cause he was blowing his load all over it, you are a faggot op.

Wouldn't he be even less deserving of a tip if he blew a load on it? And in that case wouldn't that not make OP a faggot in your eyes?

np user i understand how it could be mistaken

Good luck proving, or even noticing it. Not like I'm just gonna jizz on top of your burger bun.

Same here i used to be a server so i always tip good.
But i only order delivery when i am drinking and hanging with friends. Even though i order rarely and am always messing with the driver in a funny way because i am hammered. They always get my pizza quick.