I have a ton of omegle videos that I personally recorded that I think would get a ton of hits - is there any...

I have a ton of omegle videos that I personally recorded that I think would get a ton of hits - is there any conceivable way for me to make money on this?

Motherless payouts are shit, 2.50 for 50k views??

I guess in the meantime ill dump this bitch

How the fuck did you get bitches naked on omegle? Spend all day on there?

Personally I wouldn't use them. Unless you 100% sure the girls are old enough. So many teens on that site. Isn't that why most are there?

It isn't that difficult. You just have to be on at the right times.

bumping upload motherless links i had to log off my other thread yesterday because of wife, she is sleeping now so i have time to fap. upload links op

I usually get like 3-4 16-21 year olds per hour, you just have to have the correct approach

WHICH TIMES

I feel like there's somewhere I could upload these chicks - sure they're 16-20, but they have fucking incredible bodies

the time isn't as important as the approach

it never matters just troll christ hasnt any of you ever used the site dirtyroulette.com bitches be on there 2 at a time

how old do you say you are on there?

After 3pm. Never later than 12 midnight.

alright well i've spent a few hours on there and absolutely nothing but dudes and dicks. A few girls that come up skip within 2 seconds so you think they're just going through for fun, maybe stopping on literal 9 or 10/10 guys

Sure if you want the FBI banging down your door. Not worth it bro.

I was on for an hour the other day and had 2 chicks within that time pussy out fapping as soon as the camera came on. I think some are just looking to get a guy to cum real fast and move on to the next to see how many dudes they get to blow a load

this was 15 minutes last night

Nice cp bro. She said shes 16 and you're posting pics like this. You sir are an idiot

You understand you're openly providing the material that can imprison you with admission of guilt right?

there must be somewhere I can upload these videos, how would anyone know some are underage without me including the chat

I feel like this guy is the dumbest person on the planet

inb4 mods

Not everywhere is America you div. 16 is illegal in many countries.

MODS

It doesn't matter. Sup Forums is USA based 16 is illegal for nude pics. I didn't say he was a child molester.

cp confirmed, rip.

let me get out my fbi phone

my cousin is young. Nude now in cam.

www.pegue.net/6IbE

post teen pls.

meninanua com

moar?