Havnt got a tinder match in 6 months. Gonna kill myself on live stream. Link will be up in 30min

Havnt got a tinder match in 6 months. Gonna kill myself on live stream. Link will be up in 30min

Is that a pic of you?

don't do it user.. :(

Really?

My ex

Fake! So fake!

Ok

I hope you're naked on the webcam. if not I'm not gonna watch.

U could just get a prostitute....backpage.com

dude just don't be stupid these bitches are not worth it

beta fag

I didn't mean that. if you're a man then get the f*ck on with your life. idiot

Come on Sup Forumsrother. It will get better. Don't make big decisions based on feelings and emotions. That's what brought us Hillary and Trump.

More guys than girls use tinder. This is especially true for those under 30. Now if you don't mind an older woman it could be arranged or you could man the fuck up and go do it the old fashioned way.

not op here
but personally the only thing between me and killing myself is I have no access to weapons

which I would have right now had I not been suicidal in the past, so my family locks them in a safe

do the helium exit bags actually work? ive heard mixed things about them....has anyone here tried and failed ?

Why 30 minutes? Why is every wait thread 30 minutes?

Can we not tell time without a start and stop of a show to guide us, this is why the world is doomed. Wiki time telling you dweeb

Those bags worked, I did that to my ex wife since she was a cunt

samefag btw

just fyi I cannot do it by knives ive cut myself in the past and the pain prevents me from accomplishing it

Trump is totally going to win. So he might as well do it.

Bump. Post link.

really?

thank you

Just work on your wording, don't try too hard. Be someone who is great at keeping a conversation interesting and you'll be fine.

Four winds shotgun. Google it. You're welcome.

Pics or didn't happen.

Look here, you attention seeking fucker! Everyday of your life is a constant struggle not to die, let's take a few examples. Look both ways before crossing the street, don't choke on food, don't let niggers in your house, check your blind spot before merging, watch your step, watch for high water,

It's like this new generation thinks it's too much work to kill themselves without their preferred method that is conveniently out of reach. You want to kill yourself about as much adone anyone , you are just a drama whore.

I would say kill yourself but it would be too much work for the thing you claim to want

I mean fuckinget hell. Google how to die you millennial piece of shit.

Hahahahahahahaha!

You can have some of mine. I stopped using tinder when I met my qt gf like a month ago but I still get matches daily.

>Look here, you attention seeking fucker! Everyday of your life is a constant struggle not to die
Gayest shit I seen today on Sup Forums even in trap treads

It's been 30 minutes...I'm waiting

Don't do it user things get better

>Hahahahahahahaha!

>You can have some of mine. I stopped using tinder when I met my qt gf like a month ago but I still get matches daily.
You forgot this (pick related)

Op is always faggot

Pills, car exhaust, some string(tied in a noose), a belt, you have plenty of options user

That's what I was thinking asking how can you be killed screams of bullshit.

Helium works but you need to be left alone for a while. If you don't finish the job, you will have severe brain damage

DO IT FAGGOT

Triggered

Why not rise from the ashes? This girl took my soul but it's been like 3 years and I almost have it back.

Are you sure you're not just an attention seeking faggot?

People who REALLY want to kill themselves, fucking kill themselves.

I have been cheated on / fucked over by so many whores and almost all of them ate their words because I do my best to turn my suicidal energy into healing/growth. What else am I gonna do?

You don't want to not exist, you just want a better existence. Get through this chaos world and you will find some sanctuary. I'm convinced that after I complete this run through hell I will get the equivalent of like 5000 lifetimes of peace, and perception is reality so that's how shit is gonna be.

So you have muse on repeat.

"Now I'm dead inside"

anybody coming in here like DO IT FAGGOT should have their dick chopped off. I am literally going to beat the fuck out of the next person I hear making fun of suicidal people. Way to go - your stupid troll brother is gonna get his ass kicked now.

People who experience emotion pain/suicidal thoughts are people who actually tried living. Anybody who hasn't felt their pain has never lived. You stick to the status quo for everything, and that is why you are so pathetic that you try to insult invisible people online.

Maybe you should try killing yourself too

Suicide is funny. If you don't believe me try it out and see fit yourself go on do it faggot! Nice bait btw