Are here any psycho/sociopaths?

Are here any psycho/sociopaths?
I mean "real" (diagnosed) psycho- and sociopaths, no emos that think being like Dexter or Bundy is a cool thing

Mmmhmmmm

where can I find this book?

Seriously.. where.

Socoipath here what do you want to know?

I honestly have this idea to reenact the auswitz with mice and conduct many of my personal experiments on said mice.

The issue isn't resources or mice. It's location. Where I am if discovered i will be exploited extremely.

>diagnosed
>psychopath
read at least a wikipedia page moron.

Not diagnosed but I'm currently ""getting help"" for antisocial behavior and the like. It's not like I'm some edgelord or anything, I just don't feel empathy or guilt due to childhood trauma. Why do you ask?

ASPD in the DSM-V is referred to as psychopathy and sociopathy. Don't get all pissy with terminology. Yes, you can get diagnosed with psychopathy, but it will be officially called "antisocial personality disorder."

> implying diagnosed = "real"
> implying its not all a scam
> implying its much more than a largely missunderstood, fancy label for people who know/abuse the system, giving a false moral excuse for the government and media to persecute, lock up and demonise anyone who is inconvinient.
> Inb4 hurdurr l2 meme arrows

I think you lost your way going to .

Any real sociopaths or psychopaths wouldn't want to get diagnosed because then they would be revealed for who they really are. Plus the label would follow them forever. Which is why I stay under the radar.

This. You never want to be found out, keep hidden.

>Edgy 20-somethings pretending to be a sociopath when in reality they're just fucking losers

No, the closest is I've been noticing some narcissism symptoms in me.
How do I become a true narcissist Sup Forums?

I feel the urge to kill everyone i ever meet just for making eye contact or saying hello. I've been kept awake countless nights going through murder fantasies and drooling. I can't make connections with people and feel the same about them as trees or rocks. I've never said a word to anyone about my thoughts but every social group I've joined I get nicknames like "stone cold killer / daywalker" and people make jokes about me killing people.

I've been doing self-directed therapy for the last eight years to try reversing these traits. Now my old personality is just a voice in my head most days saying fucked up shit and threats of killing me. 2-4 days a month it is in control and is a complete relapse until I go to sleep.

Not sure but I knew a guy in collge who was almost what I would call a psychopath. I'm not exaggerating when I say he fucked a new girl every single night. Used to be a car salesman back in 2008 and made a killing. He wasn't a serial killer or anything but definitely lacked empathy and morals. Very cold, didn't like to talk about deep subjects, most people were categorized to him in what they could do for him socially or sexually. Hung out with very few guys and those usually didn't last long. I could tell you examples of how he talked to women and still got his way but you wouldn't believe me....I wouldn't either.

Get pumped and share your gains on /fit/, facebook and such.

If you were a sociopath you wouldn't see the way that you think as a problem you would embrace it, be proud of it and use it to your advantage.

That's not necessarily true.

That sounds awful

Rest assured, it is awful.

You sound like a 15 year old fatherless faggot

It is true. That guy's not a sociopath, he's just an asshole who really wants to murder people. We got tons of those everywhere.

So, when are we getting started?

Sort of. After a bunch of tests my psychiatrist said that my mental condition is on the verge of stability and I have to be extremely cautious. Yet the only real thing I've ever done was some chicken slaughter in grandma's village, when I unleashed our dog and rushed a henhouse with it, armed with a bread knife. Killed about 20 myself, 38 grand. Got my nose broken by grandpa. Also I've mutialted kitten to death with my brother, but it was more him than me, I really cared for puss, still feel sort of mix of guild and hatred.

I have a very dear friend nobody else believes in. She's a seven foot tall anthropomorphic snow leopard with a 12" cock and balls the size of lemons. I used to talk to her all the time and people thought I had some sort of mental disease. So what I did was only talk to her in private during the week with one day set aside to talk to her in a public place.

No Jeesys and I can hang out all the time and nobody thinks I'm crazy.

That shit is probably gonna be tolerated soon.

"Sociopath" is not a medical term. It is called Anti-social disorder.
You fail

20-8-5 8-15-12-15-3-1-21-19-20 9-19 1 8-15-1-24
Post this into another thread or you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>Britain
No surprise there, those cucks are fucked.

Haha okay bud, how's middle school treatin ya?

You've never been in a fistfight in your life, don't you?

>implying we haven't started already

They've just voted to uncuck themselves though so I don't think they'll be fucked

how do you feel about trees or rocks