Why do fat people think it's okay to be fat? Like, in what world is destroying your body a good thing...

Why do fat people think it's okay to be fat? Like, in what world is destroying your body a good thing? Fat people are at a higher risk of heat problems, organ failure, muscle degeneration, fractures, and a whole plethora of other ailments. So why do they do it to themselves? I mean, I know I'm lazy, but I still force myself to go to the gym 4 times a week. So being lazy isn't an excuse, because even lazy people go to the gym.

>also general fat hat/shame thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzvLjQ9cgsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they can ignore their problems when they eat

Wouldn't they rather look like this instead? Not only is it healthier, but you would have even better curves than that fat.

Is this /fit/?

/fit is a subset of allowed topics in /b

fat ppl are fucking pathetic

210lb 6ft trying to lose weight here:

Been on a not-so-strict diet for the past 2 weeks along with jogging sessions once a day. I have been making some good progress and for those of you who truly want to know why it's hard, let me tell you.

a) some people may have stress-related issues (family, school, work) that is solved with eating. It really does help sometimes.

b) you have developed a habit and it is hard to break away from it because it is so convenient and makes you feel good. (think smoking)

c) friends pressuring you

I don't expect each and every one of you faggots to understand, because some of you ("just put down the fork!") simply cannot comprehend it because you have never had to go through it. No it's not white privilege.

>inb4 fatty defending himself

Losing weight with cardio and plan on going to the gym when my wrist injury fully heals up. literally fuck all of you

I used to be obese but I lost all the weight and I have congenital heart disease. Quit making fucking excuses

nobody is making excuses you retarded faggot. How about you reread my post before your mother walks in the room and makes you go outside

> be me
> rarely eat shit
> mostly eat vegetables and home cooked stuff
> have been to a gym ever
> still slim
I have to admit in not fit, but not being fat is matter of food not sport

Cuzzzzz who cares? If they wanna be fat let em. Doesnt effect me.

> put the fork down
I recently learned that our for just tends to be more nutritious than our stomach expects. So it encourages us to eat more based on the volume, not the amount of energy or whatever it contains.

>addicted to food
lmao how lame can you get. Im a junkie but at least Ive got the decency to be addicted to something thats ACTUALLY ADDICTIVE
meanwhile fatty fatty pig pigs continue to shovel endless grease and sugar into their bloated faces with foul pudgy fingers then wheeze and splutter and sweat like hogs whenever they move a few inches

All your reasons actually tie down to being weak-willed actually.
So yeah,fat people are just the lower part of the trophic network,but we keep them up.

>heat problems

As in their air conditioner's don't work because they are fat?

Or did you mean heat like a female dog goes into heat?

Yes you're right, it is a psychological problem. The issue is people think it is easy, and it is not for those who don't have the motivation or willpower to want to change themselves. Anyone can go outside and start running, but nobody wants to because it's more convenient to just eat and forget.

I think the real issue is that people eat too quickly, and you don't feel full until you've eaten 2x more than you really should have.

pro-tip: want to start losing weight? eat half your meal, drink lots of water, wait 5 minutes. If you're not hungry anymore, then you've just cut your calories in half.

>the decency to be addicted to something ACTUALLY ADDICTIVE
ok besides the fact that binge eating disorders are real so youre wrong, why are you bragging about being an actual fucking degenerate you raging faggot

>junkie
>decency

Kek

> implying I don't think my being fat is a problem
> implying I don't want the self destruction
> implying I don't hate myself
> implying I donpurpisely make myself fat and disgusting to prove to myself I'm right about myself

>more meat
>more heat
yes of course you can still cool it, it just gets harder with each kg you gain to cool that heat producing chunk of fat, to the point where you need a stronger air conditioner

Well at least you're doing something about it

We're all confused OP
youtube.com/watch?v=IzvLjQ9cgsc

You're addicted to food because you eat too much. All you have to do is reduce the amount of food you consume and eat a lot healthier. The first week will be very difficult but it gets easier. Also DO NOT DRINK ANY SODA/SOFT DRINKS AT ALL.

I used to eat like shit and drink a can of soda every day but now I pay attention to what I eat and the only time I drink soda is when people offer it to me, aka once every few months. The difference is very noticeable. You no longer feel like a useless piece of shit and you become motivated.

>femanon
>5'1, 225lbs

I'm just fucking lazy. I love food and I eat my feelings. But I feel pathetic and ashamed so have joined the gym and am working with a personal trainer. Exercise isn't the issue, overeating is.

>binge eating disorders are real
yeah, a tiny, tiny proportion of roly poly bloaters could have some kind of mental issue, probably about the same number that have a glandular or hormonal or genetic problem that makes them eat like pigs but the vast, overwhelming majority are just greedy and lazy
:^)

you can eat as much as you want. seriously. i eat 4k calories a day and run 1 hour a day +30m of faking to lift weights and im a 6'1" 163 pound male. just dont drink soda, have too manu sugars, and reduce your salt intake and you can eat all day every day.

>inb4 male metabolism... only 300 cal difference between genders
>inb4 puberty metabolism... im 26

Hogs don't sweat

If you really can't get rid of a habit, the trick is to substitute it with something better.

Reduce your carbs, you'll drop the weight in no time.
Less than 40 per day will have you where you want to be fast.

Because fuck off. Eating just feels good. I'd rather eat a whole large pizza than be in pain and workout like a dumbass in the gym.

Carbohydrates actually are addictive, your brain gets used to the easy glucose, so it makes you want more all the time, instead of processing the fat you already have for energy.

Not to mention that sugar causes a dopamine dump in the brain, which eventually requires more and more to have the same effect.
Studies in mice have shown sugar to be more addictive than methamphetamine.

Good for you. :-/

Please see above about being lazy.

I don't even like soda. My ideal life? KFC, cheeseburgers, milkshakes, Swiss chocolate... While weighing 100lbs.

Girl can dream, huh?

How can they afford to eat like that seriously?

20-8-5 8-15-12-15-3-1-21-19-20 9-19 1 8-15-1-24
Post this into another thread or you mother will die in her sleep tonight.

you obviously have some kind of emotional attachment to food in addition to it satiating your anxiety. Try to replace eating with something like watching some zit popping vids on youtude--you'll lose your appetite, but will feel satisfied watching all that pus come out.

good luck

Christ. Kicking meth is part of what got me in this situation in the first place.

Yep, sugar is poison.
I recommend getting into running to get endorphin dumps, "runner's high".
Feels good man, and does you no harm.

Doesn't meth make you lose weight. I've never seen a fat meth addict

Fat ass here. Gotta say, my weight doesn't change anyone's life in any way, shape, or form. I don't get the whole fat pride thing, since it's ridiculous to be proud of being a lazy glutton, but with a little luck I'll be dead in about 20 years, at most, from a heart attack. And then you won't need to be concerned with me anymore.

Fat people should just die, we carry your fat asses with high insurance premiums and tax, while you all make excuses after excuse about why you can't fix your weight. Not to mention i been cheated on more by fat women than skinny women your personalities are as ugly as your bodies.

awh man i was out jogging last night and i had the best runner's high. to anyone that hasn't experienced a runner's high: it literally feels like drugs. go out and jog for a little and then see how you feel guys. feels great

I'm pretty sure it's only here in the US. The combination of having disgusting chemicals in our fast food along with this newer sjw generation being easily offended by every condescending thing is what I blame.

Tried running. Ended up with bursitis, lol. Doing some elliptical BS until the knee is well enough to run on again.

I was about 120lbs on meth. Not skinny but not fat. Then I went to rehab and the rest is history.

It's been 10 years since the meth though, so seriously time to get my act together. Hence gym+personal trainer.

As a fatty
> 5'6"
> 210 lbs
I'd like to say it's many factors we stay fat.
° stress, food takes it away, sometimes it's down subconsciously
° busy schedule, sometimes you really have no time or after your day is done you have to decide to exercise or unwind, and unwinding seems like a better option
° psychology, you just weren't brought up or grew up needing to and it was never integrated into your life, hence now that your older, it's harder to incorporate it in
° mentality/laziness, you feel like you wanna but you're too lazy too do it or you prioritize other things over your well being. Such as indulging in other activities, or not caring of societies views
° genetics, rare
° addiction, binge
° shame, you're too afraid to lose weight and feel others would make fun of you
° you like being fat
° you're being fat for someone else
° lost hope, no one will or even cares for you

I'm sure there's more reasons but I doubt anyone wants to damage their bodies knowingly unless their a masochist. We know what it does to us, but so do smokers, sex addicts, and drug addicts.

some people can't lose weight due to physical ailments. a close relative had a leg surgery and lost a lot of her power and can't run and jog and she can't even push a clutch in. she does eat healthy and isn't too overweight though so nobody has an excuse for being severly overweight

Yeah, your food is terrible. And so much grease! Jesus.

Of course it's not of sport. It's about fitness and diet.

> psychology, you just weren't brought up or grew up needing to and it was never integrated into your life, hence now that your older, it's harder to incorporate it in

This. I was probably like 20 or something equally ridiculous before I found out what calories are. Seriously. It just wasn't something anyone in my family knew about or talked about. Nutrition wasn't taught at school. People would say "lose some weight", so I'd stop eating for a few days, be unable to sustain that and then binge. Rinse, repeat.

>be me
>be fatstrong
I'm trying fam, fuck off.

Having overweight children should be considered child abuse, and if the parents fail to instill healthy ways, the child should be rehomed.

This.

Loads of fat women go on about being curvy nowadays. Those are real curves, made of lean mass and not fat.