Fluffythread pls

fluffythread pls

What makes this faggoty shit interesting to you fags and also how many years underage are all of you?

im not underage, thats why your mom doesn't go to jail for fucking my brains out every night you black skinned fucking welfare recipient. any other questions

Why is this faggoty shit interesting to you faggot? and why are you a mentally disabled adult?

Hi, I'm the president of fluffybooru.org and I'd be happy to answer your question!

We draw MLP pictures and beat our dicks off to them.

I can just imagine the pathetic sweaty wheezing fucking loser who would post these threads and feel edgy

because your mom isn't here riding my fuckin cock so i have to keep myself entertained. she gets so fuckin worked up when she sees my dick that she doesn't even take all her clothes off

this is probably more your style

Are you trying to prove to me you have downs syndrome?

that's okay bro
that was the initial response of all of us

the only person who has down syndrome is your fucking mom. she gets on my dick and she gets decimated by it, so she reverts to a fucking 6 year old and snuggles a fievel plush doll while i pour the coals to it.

Why not just look at dead animals instead of horribly drawn cartoons?

Do you even have pubes yet little guy?

Fuck, I find this shit interesting. I don't like exaggerated abuse, just the fact that they're stupid and can harm themselves.

Thank you faggots, I feel bad for liking this shit. I'll quit, but now give me some mummah and foals pics

uhuh. keep going spade. but heres the fact faggot: you're calling me a down syndrome edgy faggot, but yet you stay in this thread and keep insulting. whos worse? the fool or the fool who follows it?

Kek

the autism in this thread is staggering.

Yeah, it's a weird addiction. Just Google what is fluffybooru and you will find a detailed chart on it, and also a detailed reason why people like it. Deep psychological stuff man

The one arguing on the internet

probably because people here don't support hurting fucking animals you dumb son of a bitch. why don't you go fuck your brother isntead of looking at trap threads on Sup Forums

Thought I'd come back to Sup Forums and have a look. Still same shitty threads full of edgy underage cunts.

Icky.

no actually it'd be you, im just egging you on by replying with shit that is off the wall and stupid. you're the one trying to present argument in a thread you don't approve of.

your reasoning: someone likes something i don't, so ill try to dissuade them by shitposting in their thread.

superior logic friend

yep, so back to 9gag you go

same reason people like pokemon instead of getting a real pet, I guess

Fluffies are basically grotesquely stupid and helpless little creatures that think the world is all about love and hugs, unlike a real animal that has advanced survival instinces and habits that merit respect and adoration from people

they are also unsanitary and spray shit all the time, especially when scared. all of those disgusting traits make it fun to see them horribly maimed and murdered for daring to be do dumb and poorly capable of surviving. The stories are usually cathartic too - for example, a bad fluffy mother that abuses her foal for being brown and ugly may get butchered by a human, who will then take the abused foal home and care for him as a good and well fed pet. It's just satisfying to read and see IMHO

oh, and this

Im not the guy you were arguing with, I was just lurking

Thanks for the (you), numbnuts. Hook, line, and sinker. Underage cunts always easily baited.

Yeah, I know. I have been browsing this page. There's something cathartic on this fluffy stuff, they're annoying and they get what they deserve. Some abuse is too gross, though

Then look for stuff called "smarty", it's what I like, not the unneeded abuse. Oh, and hugbox is completely harmless btw

i can't help but imagine them being voiced by microsoft sam