How do evolution fags explain the Cambrian explosion?

how do evolution fags explain the Cambrian explosion?

evolution obviously does not cut it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion#Possible_causes_of_the_.E2.80.9Cexplosion.E2.80.9D
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

radiation you gook

which Definition of Cambrian explosion you think cant be explained by it? I think there is the problem. Its not what you think it is.

I would assume with scientific evidence and well supported ideas.

Will Wright in a time machine

With new earlier fossils from the Ediacaran. it was less of a sudden explosion and more like we just suddenly found the Cambrian fauna with no preceding animals.

...this

>with no preceding animals
told you evolution cant explain it

Anomalocaris is my favorite creature.

it was an explosion correct? obviously, a bomb made out of crabs did it

why? it looks like a wierd ass shrimp

I believe it was because most animals of said preceding period were primarily gelatinous invertebrates (similar to jellyfish) so the process of fossilization was much less effective in providing adequate evidence.

I get it

I've seen a documentary many years ago where they build a mechanical one and tested in a pool. Its appearance was a little different, it had five eyes and scientists thought it was special because it broke symetry. But unfortunately they found better preserved fossils and the five eyes died with it.
It looks like a shrimp but I still like him because he was cool once.

> holes are dug from top to bottom...
You can't explain that
CHECKMATE PROOF FOR ILLERMINATTY REPTILE MASTER RACE THAT ONLY USES pc'S

> evolution obviously does not cut it

>does not cut it

why not?

The Bible of course user
Peas be upon you

> broke symmetry
So you're saying it had 3 eyes on one side and 2 on the other?

It's not like multicellular animals appeared out of nowhere. When we talk about an explosion it still took like 50 million years to go from sponge to shark.

It had five eyes arranged on its head. They hadn't found out about the eyestalks yet.

Don't confuse them with sound scientific reasoning

*and it didn't look very symmetrical I should add.

weeeeeeeeeeee

Why are the US of A the only 1st world country which such a big mass of evolution deniers?

damn
5 eyes

Thank Jesus & Friends

But how were they arranged?
You can have 5 eyes and still keep symmetry.

You.didnt answer my question at all.

>evolution cucks

Protip - less than 1 % of evolution theory supportes ever read Darwin's book, even less have ever read his legitimate critisim. Whole evolution meme is worse than religion, as latter at least encourages virtue and do not pretend do be accurate in any way. None of "le science proof" is actually backed up by anything but blunt words, avoiding the gist of a subject. Also there is no legitimate evidence of evolution as a random process of stochastical mutations, which turns out to be self-complifying and beneficial.

their educational system will kill them

Because it's no longer a first world country.

I have a master in human genetics. You dont even know what evolution is from what you just wrote.

Coheed got sick of the band?

Everything you need to know about life on earth is in the bible. Stick with that and you're good, Billy.

Rape me then, you have an unique opportunity to use your knowledge to humiliate ignorant plebs.

Don't reply to it faggot...
You just gave him a (you), it's his life force.
It's comparable to a like on facebook unfortunately, because that's were he came from.

It's not about trolls anymore, it's all about acknowledgement whores.

Ok, OP.

What is the Cambrian explosion?

Only trolls don't believe on evolution here, given we don't have any actual creationists on Sup Forums

This is true.
I got first class honors on my degree basing my thesis of aids not existing because it's not in the bible.

this

you expressed it so eloquent
I will follow your advice

It's about to be in your colon.
My dicks name is Cambrian

Which is a stupider idea, young earth creationism, or flat earth?

I guess its flat earth, its more easy to understand why its wrong

That was 20 years ago, I forgot. It looked random.

What does your Bible tell you about being a nigger?

No one has read Newtons Principia Mathematica either, but every HS physics class teaches the narrative of Newton's laws.

What's your point? You seem to be mistaking the fallacy of Appeal to Authority to justify the Narrative with the evidence anyone can get from their senses to justify the Narrative.

Everything is just a story. You mistake the story for the world, then think the world gets its power to persuade from other people telling the story and not from yourself going out and taking a fucking look?
Evolution is useful to be believed because I can go into my backyard and find fossils of Exogyra, and living snails and see a similarity, making the idea that biological objects evolve.

This is how we build and corroborate our pictures of the world.
No one ever said they had to be the same, but it sure makes things easier.

What is really going on here is that that mare's nest of a brain of yours cannot think consistently, and has lost the ability to check the world to see if what it does think is consistent.
So instead you just believe shit you were told.

I doubt everything, and now I can make up stories that are very useful to be believed because they reflect the world I can never know.

> Protip - less than 1 % of evolution theory supportes ever read Darwin's book, even less have ever read his legitimate critisim.

Fuck off and start your own thread if you want people to respond to you.
> prime example of an acknowledgement whore

>butthurt

"throws pokeball"

don't confuse massive amount with more vocal.

problem with our country is that the retards get a bigger voice because it's entertaining and controversial.

So the 5 eyes could have been symmetrical?

They most likely were, because most organisms are, but you posted about scientists blowing their load because it wasn't symmetrical, but you admit you have no idea if that was true or not.

I believe the OP is a gelatinous invertebrate.

I've heard this to be untrue because Precambrian jelly fish embryos have been found fossilized.

If you could read the post you're replying to, you might understand.

The term "cambrian explosion" was coined before the discovery of the edicarian biota (the preceeding epoch). Which also contained a variety fossilized primitive animal life. The cambrian is less an explosion and more a steady progression.

Explain how?

same thing

> our country

maybe they thought it was along the lines of flat fish (think flounder) where they aren't symmetrical.

(cont) There are legitimate criticisms of the narrative of evolution, the principle one being the Platonic Fallacy, that evolutionary forms are ideal forms that follow laws.

There are no laws; that is circular reasoning that makes a narrative object out of the Logos Rhetorical device of Cause and Effect: the law derived as an abstraction of observations becomes the cause of the observations observed.

Laws help us tell a story but when we look at evolution as a ladder, we assume a purity and unquestioned perfection of the status quo.

Evolution is not a ladder; it is a sieve. The reason something is here is because something else died, and that narrative object of species is not here now.

This assumes no efficiency or law that drives justifies the current state.

"Fittest" is an unfortunate term to abstractly describe this, but no matter;

Evolution tells a great story that is useful to be believed, that removes any platonic ideal form or intelligent intervention or physical law, and also tells a story about how things change.

There were no predators.

If that's so then why is 9/11 an inside job?

I'm inclined to believe this also
A homogelatinous invertebrate

>homo
partially right about OP

The best theory I've heard is that most multicellular life before the cambrian explosion were soft-bodied and didn't fossilize well.

Who else has read this?

> I don't understand it, therefore it didn't happen.

are you trying to do a god of the gaps argument?
i thought everyone agreed those were retarded

they didn't say it didn't happen. they said that 50 million years isn't a short amount of time, therefore evolution still explains it.

what is reading comprehension.

yeah soft bodied organisms can fossilise, it just takes more niche conditions

What is Complexity Science

Look into Complexity Point, i.e. poorly named "point of near Chaos"

out of morbid curiosity?

I prefer The Selfish Gene

No, because we KNOW flatfish have one sided eyes. (They start symmetrical though) one eye migrates to the other side over time.

It also seems he has no idea what he's talking about...
> pic related

>He doesn't believe in intelligent design

Your "theory" is just as ambiguous as any of the abrahamic religions. You have faith just as they do.

> There are legitimate criticisms of the narrative of evolution, the principle one being the Platonic Fallacy, that evolutionary forms are ideal forms that follow laws.

-

>appeal to muh natural selection
>implying 1 cm shorter jawbone somehow helps to survive and get laid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cambrian_explosion#Possible_causes_of_the_.E2.80.9Cexplosion.E2.80.9D

> We didnt explain one thing yet/I dont understand oned thing
> Therefore this thing cannot be explained with science

Honestly I dont want to attack any religion but thos kind of logic is shit and probably the reason all these /r/atheism neckbeards hate christians

>it had five eyes
You're a retard. You're thinking of Opabinia.

You'd be surprised. On a large enough scale, a tiny shift in fitness can alter population dynamics drastically.

Why would I believe in that? It's very clearly not true.

Who is the "they " you are referring to?
Because there is people that use it as an argument against evolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye

Yes. I did pick it up at first thinking it would be full of a bunch of silly bull shit, but it ended out being a very interesting and mathematically based book. Although I still believe in evolution being true, I now realize we still have a lot to learn about it. The book really opened up my outlook on scientific theories.

Stop pretending to be retarded.
It's not trolling, it's just you being retarded.

Holy fuck you autistic fucking faggots, why does it matter what people think about where we came from?!? All that matters is where we are now

fair enough

Amerifat here. I've believed and supported the theory of evolution since I was a little boy.

>not all Amerifats think God did it

Jawbone has almost nothing to so with natural selection.
> natural selection.
Those most likely to get killed, get killed.
Those that got killed can't pass on the "most likely to get killed" genes.

Jawbone structure would be determined by sexual selection.

The first muslim suicide explosion ever know

because it helps answer all the other big questions

That Jesus was a negro

>t. edgy 16 year old who didn't like mommy waking him up early on Sundays

One day you'll come to the realization that there is something out there that is far greater than ourselves. Humble yourself. I'm not talking about a sky daddy/jewish zombie or whatever you fedoras are calling it these days. But something.