Hey Sup Forums Is overwatch worth the $40 on pc

Hey Sup Forums Is overwatch worth the $40 on pc.

yes

no.

it's a meme, you dip. Get Battleborn.

Alright thanks gonna go ahead and bit it then.

no its barely worth 30

You missed the best part tbh. Everyone is already tired of it.

yes

/thread

It's a fun game, OP. And they're adding new characters for that one time fee. I made it $1 per 1 hour of fun in the first week.

Just have a good internet connection before you buy and don't be on wi fi. It's an fps and it's online only.

Yeah I think so. Especially if you have someone else to play with, like normal vidya friends

get TF2. It's the same game except it's free

just fucking get it already

Indeed, all there is to say.

YESSSSSSSSSSS
I play way too much... I neglect all my other games... haven't played TF2 in over a month... Overwatch is awesome!

Op here

What would be a better game that's moderately cheap ($40 or less)

Id like to play the game high out of my mind too

> t. Battleborn Dev

Got bored of tf2

Overwatch is still a thing? I thought it got nerfed the shit out of it to the point that no one plays it.

Battleborn. Do that.

yes, and if you are marginally good at FPS esports games (csgo, tf2, maybe cod or battlefield) you'll probably be pretty good at overwatch. ive got 1800 hours on csgo and im basically a professional genji player lol, just because the aim and movement side of it carries over mostly

this

don't listen to the other idiots, OP.

Battleborn is your best bet. I think it's on sale right now too. If I were you I'd pick that up and not Overwatch. Memewatch is going to be dead in no time.

>Battleborn
It doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

Speaking as someone who's a DMG in CSGO and has played OW high out of my mind and acid and regularly plays it high on weed, it's a great game

No ita a cancerous game. You can litteraly pick any champion you want because they are alll the fucking same. Also there is no goal, its fucking easy and just cancer

Battleborn> Overwatch
More content
Won't be dead when the memes end

If you don't have people to play with don't bother.

Battleborn > Overwatch

true as battleborn is already dead.

except battleborn already is dead? its in the humble bundle already for crying out loud.

This

Great, because those guys are trolling.

>they're all the same
you're clearly just bad at the game lol

nice try gearbox

Very. 1-3 hours per day. Value.

>champion

DELETE THIS

>1800 people playing worldwide per day
LMAO
D E A D

Battleborn was Stillborn

DELETE THIS

Blunderborn

>12k all time peak players
truly tragic

No
don't get battleborn either, it's even worse than overwatch

I'd say get tf2 but that's become pretty cancer aswell

Its not worth 20.

Its tf2 with extra heroes, half of which are fucking ripoffs of other games. Roadhog is literally pudge for fucks sake.

I own both Overwatch and Battleborn. Add me.
Battleborn could have been great but as you can see from the playercount its more like Stillborn...

Overwatch has the players and sooner or later it will have the balance as well. Playing 4+ hrs a day.

How much is getting cancer worth to you?

You couldn't be bothered to cut out that 9gag watermark?

>pudge is a fat guy with a hook
>stiches is a fat guy with a hook
>blitzcrank is a fat robot with a hook
>roadhog is a fat guy with a hook
nothing is original

\thread
I bought it yesterday and I'm start regretting that

This

Overwatch has a bigger player base, and a enjoyable comp scene. Even has already had multiple 100k+ pot tournies. Blizzard is going to support it forever.

I just bought a copy for myself and have been playing for the last week

The game is solid but INCREDIBLY BORING IF YOU PLAY ALONE

play with friends and its a great game, definitely worth $40

it's a popular game with plenty of people playing and a massive company with a line of successful games to back it up. It wont fail anytime soon because they won't let it

That isn't to say it can't get boring or dull at times, ESPECIALLY IF YOU PLAY ALONE.

Every game is pretty much a hit or miss playing alone as teamwork dictates the winner of every match. That's why it's so fun to play with friends, you can always win if you coordinate with friends, which makes it interactive and fun.

So, if you have friends to play with or plan on making some, then buy it. Otherwise don't.

No, not really. I just saved it from Sup Forums

Yeah, if you have friends to play with. It's not very fun playing with nothing but randoms. I have easily over 100 hours in it though. Haven't played in a while though. I want to, but there are too many other, more important things to do.

>Battle born

No

and one of those free aimbots since it has 0 anticheat. why bother trying if even the dev isnt, right

>paying $40 for a team deathmatch game
just play tf2

This.