Any other Sup Forumstards have anxiety? I'm anxious to go to my JCPenney job for six and a half hours cause I'm a pussy...

Any other Sup Forumstards have anxiety? I'm anxious to go to my JCPenney job for six and a half hours cause I'm a pussy. There's something seriously wrong with me. I hate work. I wish I could just be lazy every day and relax. I'm so anxious I feel like I'm gonna puke again. I puke when I have anxiety and I've missed work cause of it. Only 3 markdowns left until I lose my job, and I only started 3 months ago. Someone help me and tell me how to cope.

>Also, general anxiety thread

Other urls found in this thread:

madinamerica.com/2015/11/percentage-of-americans-on-antidepressants-nearly-doubles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

>I can't order food without stuttering
>afraid to get a girlfriend because of outside opinions
>slowly but surely getting sadder each day
>was going to ask out a girl but afraid and now I've lost her because of our education
I'm a failure too man. That's why we've got Sup Forums bro.

Bump please help

At least I'm not alone. Thanks man

Best of luck to you man. I've already lost my joy but I'm sure there's hope for you man. Again, good luck user.

Try a nice hot fudge enema before you go to work.

It will calm you down.

Plus it makes a tasty snack after work.

Im too lazy to tell you how I got over my anxiety but I'll give you a tldr version

Gum and water are your best friends. When you chew gum your brain will assume since you're eating you arent in danger. If you do that and drink water whenever you start to feel nervous you should be okay.

Wow

I havnt taken a vacation or missed a day of work for the entire past year or so.

Just man up.. accept your routine and get it done with.

If you don't have anxiety, you don't understand how difficult that is

>diagnosed with OCD and General Anxiety Disorder
>didn't wanna go outside
>bought PC
>started gaming
>signed up for hospital because parents wanted to
>been in mental hospital for 5 months
>had best time of my life there, met people who are now my friends
>back home
>need to work to not 'fall back' into cycle of gaming, sleeping and eating once a day
>don't wanna go
>very lazy
>wanna live and do what I want (game but also be outside and meet friends)
>impossible 'cus I can't go from being outside to gaming or relaxing
>stuck due to this
>need to plan in 'game-days' and 'outside-days'
>don't want to anymore
>don't want a girl who's not exactly like me but (only female of course)

Yea, I am probably too lazy and too fucked up for this world. Don't know why I live.

I'll try it. Thanks

Learn to touch more people at work

I do get anxiety though. It lessens cause I always force myself to do most things....
TBH today I was invited to a movie night, but I would rather stay home to relax. I get anxious about going or not going, it wouldnt matter which I chose to do, I'd still feel anxiety. I use logic to tell myself I can handle it and things are ok.

It's not that easy for me

You got invited?

Take a probiotic supplement & meditate daily for 20 minute. Anxiety will be a thing of the past, GUARANTEED.

It will get easier though. Use logic. I know how much you still worry even when you know you shouldnt, but if you practice the things that make you uncomfortable it gets easier. Try and you will succeed.

OP, is it only feeling or do you have thoughts attached to these feelings? If do, what are these thoughts?

idk what country you live in so affordability could be an issue but get counselling if you're struggling to feel like you function properly
you can be lazy everyday and relax as well as work
mix up your schedule/routine; do stretches like sun salutations in the morning and before you go to bed; before you get out of the shower run it cold and hyperventalilate for 10 seconds or so; try and eat fruit and veg, find fruit and veg you like and avoid eating food of little nutritional value
try and push your boundaries, this doesn't mean going off the rails and making yourself uncomfortable but be analytical of you daily life and catch what triggers your anxiety

TL;DR
I used to be agrophobic, couldn't work, got in loads of debt and too anxious to tell any of my friends of family so it got worse and worse
the biggest help for me was doing stretches every day in the morning and in the night, more than anything else stretching helped my mental most

i have anxiety
gonna try and become an hero tomorrow

Don't. You can still do very cool things even with anxiety.

I'm afraid of conflict and conflict happens a lot cause my coworkers don't like me. I hate a tense work environment. Being with people who hate you for 6 and a half hours without distractions sucks. Can't quit my job because I have to pay my phone bill but I'm probably gonna lose the job anyway.

school stress has fucking crippled me

>can't speak at a normal volume in public
>while speaking my voice changes tone and pitch
>can't talk around friends if they bring somebody i don't know
>can't text girls without having a mini panic attack
>can't initiate conversation with girls because of constant fear of rejection
>can't make phone calls without feeling physically sick
>in one to one situations i stutter a lot, my right leg shakes and i can't maintain eye contact for long
>need friends around to feel comfortable walking around in public
>socially awkward and afraid that when i show emotion to people it comes off as forced
>bullying as a kid has made me uncomfortable with my appearance so i can't even take pictures of myself without feeling ashamed
>when walking in public i feel weird when people look in my direction because i feel like i unconsciously shake my hips and people think i'm a faggot
>was in a mental hospital for 2 weeks earlier this month for intentions to an hero
>diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
>anything that causes anxiety for me also makes me depressed
>taking meds for depression and anxiety but they still haven't kicked in
>18yo kissless bi black virgin and scared to start college next month
you're not alone OP

quit being a JCPussy

How many years of school you still got to do? How old are you?

Weed........Ton Of Weed but share it out throughout the day

starting second year of college, 19

What are you going to do if you fail?

thats the most pathetic advice i have ever had the misfortune of reading.
you are a slave.

try again asap

If there's a tense work environment you should look for a new job or tell your manager about it. Whatever you do, fuck these people, man. You are not alone.
There are a lot of people with mental disorders, just like you. Who hate dickheads, too. You too have a right on a good life.

OP here and I agree.

What method are you using?

I had problems like that, but I tried smiling and laughing more. I tried talking and eventually talking and joking became more natural for me.
I shrug or laugh off the teasing. If im quick i can make a comeback.

doesnt feel that way. I like my work and once I started making friends with coworkers it just feels like hanging out with people I trust. I typically use my free time real well too since I only have so much.

Quit the education if it gives you stress, or have you paid tons for it? Don't know how the system works in the US (guessing you're from US, don't know why).

You seem like one of the few who actually understand. Thanks.

Dear all you anxious cunts;

I was once like you. Took acid with a bunch of people who were extroverted/doing well in life and continued to frequently hang out with them. Saw how to rid my anxiety(hint: they are ISSUES THAT CAN BE SOLVED) Have never felt like an anxious fuck since my psychedelic revelations, its almost like after dropping a psych the only way you can fuck up living the way YOU want to is by letting yourself fuck up.

tl;dr; thankyou lord albert hofmann

Well all you want is the world to change for you instead of you making changes about yourself.
Its too bad it wont work that way.

smoke a joint or do some pipe hits, don't forget the eye drops, if you get drug tested tho, rip.

OP here. I do live in the US. College is too expensive here

Oldfag here.

Have had pretty bad anxiety my whole life. Never to the point of puking but I have walked out on occasions or just didn't go to certain events because of it. Constantly dwell on past embarrassing moments and regrets. Think of anhero often. Some days are better.

I've somehow managed to keep a long decent career for 15 years and recently got a new better job that's going good. So I guess I'm lucky with that. Also lucky to be able to get Gf's pretty much with my looks because I can't charm chick's. I would have way more pussy throughout my life tho if I wasn't a social retard.

As a kid in the 80s I was always told 'oh he will grow out of his shyness'. Wrong. 34 and still retarded.

OP here. I do smoke but not a whole lot. Getting high before work makes things worse for me cause I feel like I'm fucking up when I'm high

This, i started forcing myself to do shit i normally was super afraid of, might sound stupid for some of you, but logic and tricking yourself into doing things is possible.
I figured people really don't give a shit about you, and if they don't give a shit about you, then why the fuck should you care about making a fool out of yourself or looking goofy sometimes.

I'm the guy with the OCD here above. I have suffered from this shit for 8 years now and it's still very bad. If my brain won't let me rest it's not my fault for not fitting into the system I think. Honestly feel like I don't have to participate because I don't want to kek

What do you need right now? Ask yourself that. And know that things will be good. Nobody has to tell you what to do, you can do whatever you want as long as you don't hurt anyone I think.

Regular GP contact visit's, medication and CBT therepy is making a difference for me

my life is so hard, i have to occasionally talk to people, why can't i just suck dicks all day wah wah wah. it must be society's fault.

>anxiety
its called guilt...from all that stuff you did

Not telling you to fuck up your life. Only if that's the only option for you of course. Just don't kill yourself, death is lame 'cus you just lie.

this!!.. with a regular meditations and you`re well on track to a great lifestyle

Well people without mental disorders have proven to be less intelligent. So in that case, shoo you retard!

It takes huge inner strength and courage to live with a mental illness day in day out, and make the decision to get better, I wish you well.

yup. The only time I can't help it is when i physically start breaking down. When i go on stage for a music performance, my hands fail me and I cant play as great as I'd like, but I've always done it and never failed to finish a performance yet. Only once I decided to not go to a show and I felt incredibly bad about it, worse than having gone and embarrassed myself.

I have a different sort of anxiety. I don't worry about making a fool of myself (that's a lie, I do, but it's manageable) but I worry about pissing people off and getting the shit beat out of me. I've always had a shitty mental filter and have had excitable people push and threaten me, and after I went NEET, it got worse, even now that I'm back in society.

Can anyone relate?

Good, you can type. Together we'll go through the alphabet again, now just have a poptart and go to sleep.

YOU NEED MORE ALCOHOL !!!!!!

kek
I am starting to think that there's something in the water to make today's younger faggots all have this "crippling" anxiety & depression.

>lack of protein that makes them crave semen?

Does anyone here get extreme pain in their chest and arm sorta like you're having a heart attack a lot? It's ruining my life

a panic attack?
I used to get them and treat it with antidepressant but i seem cured these days. I had so many of them I was able to function while having a panic attack anyway.

I dont know what did it either. Younger people today are so lazy and entitled. No one wants to face even the slightest hardships.

kys

OP here. Thank you.

Be grateful for life, about a moth a go I had a pre-stroke due to anxiety, but thanks to that now I get some pretty dope pills. I feel you mate, sorry. When youre about to die you really dont want to. im 22

OP here. I relate to that very much. My brother used to beat me up a lot and other people have fought in the house and it got really bad sometimes. Which is why I also have PTSD.

Well, panic attacks my heart races and palpitates often. But this is every second of the day now, constant pain on the left side of my body mainly. I've had MRI scans, echo heart scan, 24 heart monitor and more. All say I'm fine, I just wanna know if anyone else gets the same feelings

Feel you
Haven't been to work for 1 week now and the boss keeps nagging at me which makes everything worse.
My doctor isn't of much help he just gave me antidepressants which makes my anxiety worse so I stopped taking them after 4 months

Depression and anxiety was just as prolific 20 year's ago as it is today.

or maybe you just didn't have anxiety to begin with? LSD doesn't magically cure all mental issues and anxiety is a physical disorder that doesn't just go away. I've dropped acid more times than I can count and it really does fuck all for actual mental issues that aren't just perspective based (IE real). Psychedelics are fun and all but dont fall for the memes.

You know what dude. You need to experience something that will really make you anxious. I used to be like that, then I got arrested. Won't say what for, only that it was bullshit. I had to go to court for a fucking year and a half and I was so anxious the whole time waiting for court. Then the days actually came and I thought I was gonna shit my self going in there. But you know what? I knew deep down I didn't do anything so I fucking manned up and went. Sure enough all charges were dropped. So after faced with that, going to work everyday is fucking easy. Is there hot girls at work OP? That and weed is what keeps me going.

You haven't been to work in a week and you still have a boss? He must like you. Go to work you fucking pussy.

What memes? It is literally personal experience. Anxiety is not physical by the way, it is psychological. A physical response comes from the psychological response, if you let it linger and manifest.

I had this issue until I started taking breaks to smoke a quick cigarette.

Obviously cigarettes arent the healthiest thing ever, but it really helped me.

I have some shitty job at a fast food restaurant and when its super busy and I'm messing up customers orders, I get super light headed and wanna pass out or something.

Smoking has helped that.

this guy

Holy fuck you work in fast food and can't even do that properly? I've never worked in fast food but I've been a sous chef for many years and I worked in a grill house also coming steaks all day. You're just an idiot, kek. I'm a butcher now.

Nah.
That's just when big Pharma started telling you that you "needed" the NEW anti-depressant they're selling.
madinamerica.com/2015/11/percentage-of-americans-on-antidepressants-nearly-doubles/
>From 1999 to 2012 the percentage of Americans on antidepressants increased from 6.8% to 13%, according to a report published this week by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).

>Neuroscience research and reviews of clinical trials have questioned antidepressants’ effectiveness beyond the placebo effect. >Imaging studies have revealed that people diagnosed with severe depression show the same changes in brain scans when they respond to a placebo as they do when they take an antidepressant.
>Similarly, a recent reanalysis of antidepressant efficacy versus placebo in major depression did not find a significant difference in symptom reduction between the active prescription and placebos.

The biggest fix for me cant be recreated either. I went on medication for cluster headaches and had bad side effects like suicidal thoughts, psychotic thoughts, mood swings, panic attacks every second of the waking hour etc.
I was almost sure I was going to kill myself and it went on for 2 straight weeks. Before I stopped the medication I had drawn a line to either live feeling scared and damaged or die because it was too much. Luckily I went back to normal but I never forgot how scared and hopeless I was and how deranged I was seeing things. It made me motivated to be happy and a live. I watched the lion king when I was freaking out and that "no worries" mentality probably saved my life.

>also coming steaks all day

I've probably cummed on a few choice cuts off meat before, though.

Coming = Cooking

get /fit/, including some form of long distance cardio routine. i struggled with this shit for years, it helps a lot man.

That just means you either don't have anxiety, or get anxious have different things :P I happen to get anxiety when there's too many people relying on me, which makes me perform worse... this probably isn't the best job for someone with that kind of problem but smoking helped, plus I started working slower days.

Mental Disorders aren't fucking real holy shit guys control the way you feel and that's it special snowflake faggots lol fucking kek

about different things *

>I watched the lion king when I was freaking out and that "no worries" mentality probably saved my life.

I like the lion king, but God damnit dude. DON'T take pills from doctors. They're a temp fix if a fix at all. You need to learn to be happy with yourself. Smoke weed if you must, stay away from alcohol and pills. You'll thank me later.

Your quoting med stat's, I'm about the condition.

Agreed.

Find a coping mechanism. I work in an underground laboratory. When I took the job I figured being underground wouldn't bother me. 8 hours a day with no sunlight, windows, or hint of organic life started to take a toll on me. Instead of eating my lunch in the break room, I skip eating lunch so I can go outside and bask in the sun for about 45 min.

JCPenney was my first job as well. You get a half hour break, use it to step outside.

PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER WHAT I HAVE

>be me
>had stomach flu
>long story short pooped myself
>im now scared to go outside, i get panic/axniety sorta
>i feel like i need to shit everytime i go outside

going to see my doctor next week because its effecting my life really bad, anyone had similair experience? I cant go out without feeling the need to shit all the time so I've been staying in lately

Anxiety is anxiety whether your anxious about people relying on you, or you're anxious about going to jail. I used to get anxious about people relying on me at work. Then I just said fuck this, they're not worth the stress they're giving me. The answer is within yourself, you just need to find it, faggot.

Eat outside while you're at it.

when I was a teen I had antidepressant for panic attacks and ocd and I stopped it cause it didnt help.
I only took steroids and some other antidepressant cause of migraines that would reoccur each day. I took it so long cause I stopped the steroid and didnt know it was the antidepressant that was really messing me up. I was afraid of my own hands it was that bad.

Yeah okay

I like the way you think, I'll just call myself a pussy instead lol

So you're gonna roll over and just accept it? I'd call you a cuck, but it's probably not your fault. You're American, right?

that may be the case though. It might be why your coworkers dont like you. No backbone and no joy in your life to share.
Just work on your life. 1 thing at a time. You should definitely go to work. If you have to spend time looking for a different job.

The only reason I am here talking to you is cause i can relate. But work is one thing I never fail. Its a privilege to be working for me and I spent about 3 years NEET.

it's not bait, im actually serious
>was voting
>was with friend
>we walking back to his
>i pop by corner shop and try to get keys to open the toilets
>dude doesnt give me key, tells me its around the corner
>legit couldnt hold in, shat myself in 80$ jeans
>im 19, 20 soon
>ive had depression and anxiety in the past

Everytime I go out too long, not close to a bathroom, I get this feeling in my lower stomach like im gonna shit, and sometimes I start panicking

No, I'm Italian. I live in the US right now though.

If anyone could please speculate and give me some idea of what's wrong, it might be IBS, poor diet or panic attacks.

ive seen my doctor heaps, he usually wants me to buy time and see how it is, might see a counsellor

In the same boat. I get fired for calling in a lot or for puking at work. I have to wake up really early because it takes a lot of wind up time for me to get myself calmed down enough to go to work. Every minute spent outside of my house I have a massive headache and feel like throwing up. I also get bad diarreah so that's fun.

I've tried several different medicines none of them do anything except xanax which works for awhile but it makes me sleepy so using at work isn't possible.

I honestly don't think I'm going to last much longer.