Hey Sup Forums I never fucked a teacher, tell your stories of when you fucked your teacher

Hey Sup Forums I never fucked a teacher, tell your stories of when you fucked your teacher

I fucked him in the ass.

In math class, ask to be excused to use the restroom. Teacher follows me in and sucks me off. Pretty good head, shots major load. Thing is, I'm home schooled...by my Dad.

Be me middle school, teacher allways had me stay late for extra credit. It started with just touching and fondeling but then he wanted more from me, he would pull his cock out grab my long blonde hair and make me suck on it while he fingered my slit. I never told anyone out of fear and embarrassment.

Bump

You naughty little princess!!!!

How long did it go on?
Was he the only one you played with?

Shes ugly

sorry.

Its ok, this one is hot

Lost

Ayy id do her

Sauce?

silver marina model

Thanks

Does it count if she was an instructor at uni and only 3 years older than me?

>be me
>4th semester of uni
>one of my instructors lives in the same dorm as me
>she is pretty damn hot, nerdy as expected from someone teaching mathematical logic, plays league, and a fan of TSM
>dorm-winetasting/competition with a pretty dank party after
>not into wine, but free booze is free booze, and there will be a lot of hot and drunk chicks, so I might get lucky
>am about 10 wines into the tasting, when she basically jumps my back, cute as fuck, drunk as a cuddy with the warscream "I KNOW YOU FROM MY CLASS"
>we talk a few words, she bitches about how hot it is in there, so we head out
>end up sitting down at the stairs of the dorm (pretty popular place for everyone living there to sit out to talk and smoke)
>she asks me to massage her back, so I do.. we chitchat some more, then from all of a sudden she looks up at me with a dead serious look on her face, asking if I want her to return the massage
>sure.jpeg
>comeuptomyroomthen.mp3
>we go up
>she orders me to take off my T for the massage
> I do and she gives me a pretty decent massage
>we start to make out
>we fuck
>we date for a while after this
>i get an easy A in mathematical logic
>be a stupid shit, and cheat on her
>get caught and dumped
>this was 2 months ago
>lonely as fuck right now

Are you getting turned on by this? Iused to wrap my tounge around his cock just to get him to cum faster, when he came it was so gross at first but i got used to it. I was raped, it went on for 2 years i didnt have a boyfriend until 25 because i was soo afraid of men.

different user, but yes i do, so go on.. even tho you are likely to be a 35yo man making this up

After a while he wanted to stick it in, he would try but he couldnt fit the whole thing it hurt. He ate me out, i liked it was the only thing he did i enjoyed. When i was about 14 i had my first orgasum in his mouth, it felt amazing. He forced me to do these things i wasnt willing, im living with what he did to me everyday.

you're so damn fake 14 year olds are more than willing to have sex..my current gf is 15, and was 14 when we started fucking.. I'm 23.. and before some fucker starts screaming pedo, age of consent is 14 where I live

Fucking pedo i hope you die of brain cancer

the law says I'm not in wrong, so you can fuck off mr kissless virgin

You're 23 and dating a 15 year old,you should do pic related.

Kys

Meanwhile outside this guys apartment

again for the weak minded:
>age of consent is 14

I can fuck her any way as long as she wants it too.

> Pedo
> looks somewhat Arabic
Didn't see that one coming.

One of my friends and I always flirted with our English teacher. I told him it we are delusional. he said "im gonna fuck her" I laughed more and nothing happened for a few months. Then after high school, I seen him at a bar and he told me he did have sex with her, a lot. but told no one because getting some 26 year old pussy was way better than bragging to his friends. plus, he didnt want to get caught. he said she was crazy and too much into yoga and spiritualism. He left her and now she is married to another dude from our senior class. she is still teaching and probably still hooking up with her students. now, she must be like 35.

>implying I'm a pedo
>implying I posted a picture of myself and not just a reaction pic

you are a pedo

just because it's legal where you live doesn't mean you aren't attracted to and fucking someone whose brain is not developed enough to even know what consent means or what your actions can lead to

hmmm...
>random user says I'm a pedo
>law says I'm not a pedo
>who do I believe.. really difficult question

your local law is informed by your local society. your society isn't always right. neither are random anons, but the science of ability to fully consent is still there. what i'm saying is not only are you wrong, but so is your law

Reverse Google search shows that same picture tied to a twitter account called Chimpso. I wonder if they're the same poster...

chimpso is a league of legends / overwatch youtuber I believe he is an ausfag, where age of consent is certainly not 14, so i doubt it