Objectively speaking, is this a nice ass Sup Forums?

Objectively speaking, is this a nice ass Sup Forums?

>bitch at work always talking about how guys love her ass, how its her best feature etc
>mfw its not even that nice, in my opinion, its an average fat looking ass on a short chick

anyway, whats your opinion? sorry about the potato pic, its the best i could get

and pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10865687
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's alright

Meh. Sort of got something but yet just doesn't have that roundness. Maybe it looks better nekkid instead of in slacks?

it's incredibly average

people try to find something good about someone when they want to fuck. if shes a bitch maybe thats all they can comment on

Looks a bit off for some reason

Nothing worth bragging about. If she considers her ass as her only redeeming feature, then she's probably ugly as fuck anyway. Let her enjoy her one feature.

yeah i thought so too, average at best

the slacks probably make it look better than naked

kek

strawpoll.me/10865687

I personally am not a fan
bitch needs some squats and hiking in her life

she's a dumb cunt, don't reward her stupidity. ignore her at every chance you get.

i do, but seems like she's got a one track mind fishing for compliments

her thighs were pretty small, not a gym bunny so i thought the ass might be fake

>seems like she's got a one track mind fishing for compliments

That's every single woman ever. Bitches love what they hear.

It is a nice ass. fap worthy

seems like you're in the minority here

it is a nice ass. Post more pics or kill yourself

Says the guy that would literally fuck anything. You're the reason people like that think they're hot shit.

You're gay and too pussy to bang her

if you wanna bang chicks that look like they wearing diapers under their slacks, thats all you. nobody else finds that shit hot

Your virginity is showing

No, thighs and cheeks are way to small, she looks borderline anorexic imo.

That ass is great.

Male who actually gets laid, here

It could be nice ass, but those pants sucks. It looks like some 50 year olds skinny mom ass though.

Because you're all gay it's still a nice ass I guarantee you've fapped to it

>actually gets laid
don't lie

It's not a nice ass, you'd fuck anything that isn't your hand, fuckin virgin.

kek if you think that ass is great, you have my condolences - the asses that must come your way must be granny-tier

if i cared enough to fap to it, i would have taken better pics faggot

kek'd

It's a nice ass not much else to say you don't have to agree with it but she was just saying guys love her ass which they probably do.

>nice ass
Nice bait

she's not sticking her ass out like that pic and that camera angle is different you virgin. It has a good amount of fat decent shape and she isn't overweight it's a nice ass but not great. A bad ass would have to be flat and have no shape at all

it looks lumpy as fuck, like she took a crap in her pants. skinny as fuck legs, wtf do you find attractive?

you're retarded and just mad everyone besides you has tounged that anus

>bad angle
holy fuck how autistic can you get, that "nice ass" looks like it belongs to a trap, cis male here, i have a better ass than her.

with pathetic basement dwellers like you around, yeah, she probably has had that lumpy ass tongued. But not by anyone who actually has options

You wish or you wouldn't be so jelly. post a pic from in the same stance a man cannot have a fat ass amd look feminine lol end your life

that you're asking another man to post a pic of his ass makes everything quite clear

not gonna lie, my ass does look pretty feminine, i'm not gonna take a picture of it and put it on Sup Forums though lmao

kek'd

what a pussy don't claim you have a nicer ass then. Fact remains it's a nice Shea probably a bitch because she works at subway but she's probably confident and fun in bed unlike you dweebs. You'll never only bang perfect asses if you don't like that ass then your gay

i'm the guy that's claiming to have a nicer ass, and this is not me:yeah, it is pretty gay of you to ask for a pic of it though.

the thirst is real

I don't care you're already gay kill yourself nobody cares what s homo thinks about an ass he could never get.

>you're already gay
coming from a guy that faps to flat masculine asses. cmon, just an hero.

It's not flat at all your retarded and gay

fucking kek, you've never seen a bare ass in your life have you, user?

>your retarded

kek why so mad puppers? did the mean people on the interweb make fun of the flat ass you were jerking to?

you've never seen a women's ass only faggots call people user kill yourself already. We all know your just butthurt you have to listen to her getting fucked by guys while you listen in envy

thanks for backing me up user, thanks for the keks too

man, you seem to be really hung up on this 'gay' thing. repressed much?

>getting mad because i called you out for fapping over a flat ass
kek

you also seem to know a lot about what faggots do or dont do.

flat?? no waaayyyyy. thats the roundest ass ever. just look how glorious the lumpy fat is!

Its perky..

Yeah its an okay ass...

Tell her "if the area where you fart and poop is your best feature you got problems and doesnt say much good about her"

Pretty easy to spot a homo when your trying this hard to show people how ugly a girls ass is, when it's not even flat. Your not posting pics end your life no more yous for you newfag

>implying that you don't like cock
why the fuck are you begging for pics of a mans ass?

hey you're the one asking for a dude to post a picture of his ass - also you seem incapable of posting without using the world 'gay' or 'faggot' or 'homo'. seems like someone just stepped out of the closet. how fabulous!!!

because your all gay if you think I'm gay for wanting proof of a nicer ass then I don't care you desperate homos

My name is Dick Pfeffenhoffer

White bitches generally speaking have the most flat, deflated and gloopy asses in existence.

This ass is only complemented on because she is white girl with a tiny bit of ass.

>white girls
>no ass
cmon, user

this

this bitch has a droopy ass, looks like what some women in their 50s would have

>generally speaking

Solid 9/10

Why the fuck is there not more pictures of her ass posted ITT

OPs a faggot as usual

ITT:samefags

I did say
>generally speaking

Some white girls have lovely rears. They're usually girls doing spin classes or zumba or some other fitness exercise 3+ times a week. A lot drink wine by the gallon, eat oven/microwave meals and top it off with 15 cream cakes every night

kekhave you been samefagging this entire thread?

only in Americut you delusional cuckold

Pretty true, I know a lot of white girls with nice asses though, eurofag here, I must say that most white american girls are disgusting imo.