I put meth up my ass ididnt think it was that much but 5 mins of the meth water in my ass my dick starts leaking now im...

i put meth up my ass ididnt think it was that much but 5 mins of the meth water in my ass my dick starts leaking now im feeling nauseous but not as nauseous as before and I'm fucking tweaked out

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i07jeinliKE
youtu.be/u9VMfdG873E
youtu.be/NHz1j1RVm6M
adultswim.com/games/web/robot-unicorn-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=oZJqimI257c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i need something up tempo but still experimental to keep me interested

Masonna

listening to grimes rn

someone plz talk to me

this is noisy as fuck..screams are cool tho. hmm suggest something else while I keep listening

>Rectal Hygienics
>Rectal Smegma
>Rectal Pus
>Rectal Cumshot
>Rectal Nectar
(grindgore-noise-power electronics is the gayest genre ever made)
youtu.be/i07jeinliKE

i just fucken took some wicked shit me self here lad and turned this shieet on tweaked as fucke damn noide also hee eelll I am might not makemtit out ya know fucken hella mane we need to stay yoy egeteher here lad fuuucckkkkk don't go awayynw talke to me aladdtalee to me elated stays witht me wnow listen to this shit though porperrrr fucken ttone eof truthee youtu.be/u9VMfdG873E let's ascened down into the depth of the abysss or fall down rather I suppose togeteer ya know fucken heel lll mannn

Can't do it anymore it's just annoying and uncomfortable

nah fuck that. I said experimental i meant more in the ballpark of grimes fka twigs or Jamie xx I need melody's rn

Lol u typed that well enough to understand (obv ur mocking me)

but ya bruh my shit is flames shards were fukn transparent

guys the nausea is back and I have to remember to breathe

I'm scared ;_;

well listen to bjork youtu.be/NHz1j1RVm6M

just say pop music you fucken cunt, me real wit me here ya know,gotta stay true in this ting gotta stay elevated abover the rest not the one plane of the other sccume that live in this shit hole we called earth ya know somestimes I just scream to just fucken scream you should do it sometime get it all rip your fucken skin off just get out off the limitataationsss of your bodyd you know like fucken you limited fuckwit stretch aboger ythe retsbI seeee potenetial in you child I know I know wk I knowee you so you don't you adre eelitsten o´ti that pop shitttt and acxalal it experiemntal although all music is experiemental is some regerad mbut then again no music is truly systemaround the fucken music you you need to make it precoess a true experiemnt set it up real ncie and acti tit out your poop music shit don't you do that no sire eye they just amke justs musiec to make a living and you fucken know it

youtu.be/u9VMfdG873E
breathe you silly fuck
count to ten with me right now
breathe in slowly mane
and let it out slowly and rleazxxxed we make it through this alright

stay with me here

just gonna listen to the up tempo songs on shaking the habitual it's been a while and I feel comfy knowing I'm gonna enjoy it sorry

something from bleep

thanks sorry I'm fine I've been taking deep breaths it's been helping a lot

die junkie!

I'd rather jerk off but I highly doubt I'd be able to cum n I don't have enough lube my dick would get raw af

a tooth for an eye was always my favorite but full of fire sounds so fucking good rn

>liberals giving me a nerve itch

what did they mean by this?

wtf this song is making my dick hard

just listen to Vapor City by Machinedrum

>you will never suck off user's limb dick for 12 hours
jdimsa

actually I'm just gonna listen to anml collective centipede Hz sounds perfect
thank god I'm celibate. been there...not 12 hrs lol but blowies don't do much for me. I'd rather a handie

I'd take your suggestions but

>tfw too intelligent to not do meth

Guys this drug shouldn't exist

this is day 5 on it I slept 7 hours yday omg I think I obly had like half a hoagie, 2 apples and been keeping hydrated

I need to stop I don't wanna crash for work tomorrow tho

shit shit shit shit im gonna take a kpin I'm so anxious reading this

I have half a g left idk what to do jesus

Post of the day

how has it been 5 days already it was just Monday

i still don't wanna eat food is disgusting

im crying rn why did i buy this I'm still fucking nauseous ive never been this high

dumb animeposter
dumb karenposter

im fucking wack i said blowies and handies and I look fucking awful in the mirror

i don't have the willpower to flush the rest

this drug is fucking disgusting

and no one will talk to me talking to myself is somewhat stimulating

What is your deal

meth dick? it's literally the size of my thumb right now. And I'm not gonna jerk it for 2 fucking hours I'm low enough as it is I'm just gonna smell like cum and sweat and prob not shower

what can I do to keep myself busy I'm just lying in my bed refreshing this fucking page I have no video games there's no way im talking to my friends right now

I wish someone here was on meth or some kinda stim I just wanna talk to someone this is brutal

try eating your own head

please im not a junkie I just wanted to buy a g one time off the deep its so pure and I had no tolerance. how do people sustain a habit on this? not use everyday?your brain gets flooded with dopamine/serotonin/norepinephrine it's too good

adultswim.com/games/web/robot-unicorn-attack

i have been spun out on meth before and its not fun when youve been up for 5 days hallucinating police at your door

kpin kicked in feeling lil better. I needa smoke a cig but it's so fucking cold out there. Idk i been hydrating since Monday and had SOME food and got 7 hours of sleep I'm gonna sleep tonight I have work at 8 tomorrow

also, do you know why if I try I can sleep on meth but 10mg addy and I'm awake energized the whole day?

fokkin OICE!!!!!!

user

put this on

youtube.com/watch?v=oZJqimI257c