Is Grimes nu-male music ?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoestheinternetthink.net/grimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Now delete your stupid thread.

She's nu-male as fuck

nu-male

yes

how is that even a question, i mean look at her and the music she makes.
Also all those waifufaging threads should have made it pretty clear.

I feel bad for grimesth, she'd be way more popular on here if the waifufags didn't exist

>nu-males rip on masculinity day in and day out
>get defensive when called out on not having it
Okay?

nu-males aren't usually waifufags tho because they have "respect" for female artists

shut the hell up waifufag

I don't know any real nigga who listens to Grimes

>being this delusional
Look outside of Sup Forums and see how she's perceived. You may have a big surprise.

A starting point: whatdoestheinternetthink.net/grimes

I only have 2d waifus you cretin

>living in a bubble
If you don't know them it doesn't mean they don't exist, nigga.

Nigga no one on the block fucks with Grimes

not a reliable site waifufag

males lower there musical standards for her because shes female and they know shes all cutesy looking, so yes its nu-male music

teh ugly gurl of d00m!! xdd

>taking so seriously a site based on statistics
Nigga, are you insane?

hey sweetie ;)

The most idiotic thing I've read this month. Stop bullshitting.

but its true that females aren't held to the same musical standards?

In fact they're even harshly judged and the expectations are higher (they have to "prove" they're good all the time). To leave a mark in music they have to work twice as hard than male artists. I'm not talking about your usual popstars, but about real artists like Grimes, Bjork, Joanna Newsom, St. Vincent, Kate Bush, Angel Olsen, Julia Holter. They built their career against all those prejudices.

Read the text on the left side of the attached picture.

final proof that only nu-male white knights like grimes

I've heard of all of them, they left a mark, theres hundreds of male artists in the same genre I haven't heard of, maybe those women are memorable only in virtue of being female?

Most nu-males I've met love her

Yes, it is.

>maybe those women are memorable only in virtue of being female?
No. Because they have unique music and identity. As an artist, you can't force people liking you and your music, you have to become attractive and you'll get fans. You have to stand out from the crowd. Those female artists did that.

Those great female artists are few, though. Look at the lineup of any festival and count how many female artists do you see compared to the male artists.

Those hundreds of male artists you're talking about are obscure for a reason: they're too generic, or they're not properly promoted or simply people don't care about them (their music and persona aren't attractive). As an artist you have to offer something valuable (your music) in order to have a career. Demand and offer.

>implying you're not a nu-male meeting other nu-males

Unequivocally yes

>i hate nu-males, i pretend i'm not one of them despite the contrary evidence
>i hate grimes too
>these 2 categories are my enemies, so grimes must be for nu-males
You, in a nutshell..

no, she's female

>nu-males aren't usually waifufags tho because they have "respect" for female artists
Yes.

>final proof that only nu-male white knights like grimes
See

nu-male af

I'm a nu-male and I'm rather indifferent to her.

yes

what is up with this "people who hate grimes are nu males" shit grimesfaggots are always spouting

grimes is literally cucccore

>electronic music
>sounds like adventure time interludes
>sings falsetto
>lyrically shallow

I don't understand why so many limp wristed men like this music. Is it because she's cute and you like watching her dance? What difference is there between Brittany Spears and Grimes?

Angelic chorus. More sexy sound.

Struck a nerve, nu-male? How could you function being so stupid?

>What difference is there between Brittany Spears and Grimes?
It's the difference between Fifth Harmony and Cocteau Twins. Both have female singers but one of them is making shallow generic crap for the masses, the other one is making great, emotional, artistic music for connoisseurs. Only ignorants like you can't tell the difference between manufactured generic crap (Britney Spears) and the real authentic deal (Grimes).

if you're not comfortable enough in your masculinity to listen, nu-male may be better than old-male.